[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he works 5 days a week >he works overtime to suck on his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1458084426443.jpg (13 KB, 201x210) Image search: [Google]
1458084426443.jpg
13 KB, 201x210
>he works 5 days a week
>he works overtime to suck on his bosses toes
>he comes home to a girlfriend who has not even cleaned up the apartment or prepared dinner

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?
>>
>wagecucks
>>
>>57370550
>he works 5 days a week
3 days and then 3 days at home.
>he works overtime to suck on his bosses toes
Nah. Only when emergencies happen and for a really good money.
>he comes home to a girlfriend who has not even cleaned up the apartment or prepared dinner
Wife, not girlfriend. And she always keeps house spotless, makes good food, cleans my clothes and shoes when I leave for work etc.
>>
>He thinks I work

Neet of numerous years reporting in.
>>
File: 1455054947389.gif (1 MB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
1455054947389.gif
1 MB, 417x242
>>57370919
>he is a NEET
>when he could be a part-time masterrace
>>
>>57370550
>not working hard now and sacrificing time and effort to earn enough money to live very comfortable and very happily later in life
>opting to leach the bare minimum you need to live a sad life from the government and/or your parents with no chance of improving your living standards in the future.
>not enjoying the feeling of working
>not seeing hard work as its own reward
>not enjoying the act of learning useful and employable skills and talents
>enjoying the feeling of being sluggish and lethargic from spending all day in front of a computer
>rationalising your suffering and opting to pretend to hate wagecucks when you would love to earn what they do, and have the life satisfaction that they do.
>lying to yourself to pretend that everything is okay

>>Sweden
>enjoying the feeling of Jamal fuck your women
>enjoying the feeling of hordes of barbarians ruin your country
>relishing in the fact that your police chief admits that he can no longer protect Swedes.
>sitting by idly while you watch your once great country crumble.
>being a useless fucking cunt.
>>
>tfw my boss wants my dick
>>
>>57371280
Hot desu

Tell us more
>>
>>57371143
It's all true except the more money = more happiness part
>>
>>57371796
More money does mean more happiness though, to an extent.
http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2010/09/07/the-perfect-salary-for-happiness-75000-a-year/

Think about it, up to a certain point, the more money you earn means the less stressed you'll be, the less stress you are the happier your are.
>>
Sounds like you want to be a child coming home from school to mommy's cooking and kisses...
>>
Leeching off Germany sure is great. I just hope they still have enough money for me even with all those "refugees" suckling on aunt Merkel's teet.
>>
File: 1451839690094.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1451839690094.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>57371143
>having a white girlfriend
>not a cute loyal Asian

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.