[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your history related sexual fantasies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: screenhunter_187-dec-14-17-17.jpg (64 KB, 389x566) Image search: [Google]
screenhunter_187-dec-14-17-17.jpg
64 KB, 389x566
What are your history related sexual fantasies?
>>
To cuck Adam and become the father of all humanity.
>>
>>57367846
To gangbang joan of arc with a bunch of english longbowmen before she gets PYRE'D
>>
>>57367846
To fuck Julia Augusta and become the father of Lucius Domitius.
>>
To be a common footsoldier and be allowed to rape some poor Balkan girl
>>
>>57367846
To be cucked by the black rulers of ancient Egypt.
The normal blacks are good enough too though.
>>
To be some Balkan peasant and be raped by a common footsoldier
>>
To be Jonah and get swallowed whole by a whale.

Yeah, my life sucks.
>>
young boudicca, make her love the romans
>>
Watching Swedish girls get blacked
>>
>>57367846
During a warm summer night, making mad love on a sand beach lit by white phosphorus and burning Vietnamese village.
>>
>>57367846
I have wet dreams of making sweet, tender love to Hungary personified as a qt on a regular basis.
>>
To be a soviet liberator officer in conquered Europe immediately after WW2
>>
>be me
>young palestinian lady
>seduce israeli jew
>finally he takes me
>he puts his cock in my vagina
>his cock hits the hidden detonator
ALLAH ACKBAR
>>
>>57369418

forgot to mention that I'd still be Jewish in this fantasy, which would make it all the more awesome.
>>
>>57369437
kek

also
>t. Rasheed
>>
File: ywn diddle a Liddell.jpg (102 KB, 615x889) Image search: [Google]
ywn diddle a Liddell.jpg
102 KB, 615x889
Cuck Lewis Carroll, pic related
>>
Be a Spanish conquistador and fuck native american qts
>>
File: theodora.jpg (106 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
theodora.jpg
106 KB, 480x480
be belisarius, cuck justinian, also make consensual love to italian qts as I conquer the whole peninsula
>>
>>57369522
Im sure your Fantasy was realized by some jewish soviet soldiers,you asshole.
>>
>>57367846

Anne
>>
>>57367846
Be Roman General and rape wild Tribal Girls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.