[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
middle east peace thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: peace.jpg (22 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
22 KB, 370x277
I want to further the process of middle east peace by meeting more israelis
itt we discuss middle east peace
>>
D2israel
>>
>>57365121
>middle east
>peace
pick one
>>
>>57365121
There will never be peace in the Middle East not because of Islam but because of the vile culture Arabs have. Greed, corruption, and backstabbing is what you guys are all about.
>>
>>57365194
wew i thought leaf were polite
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 610x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 610x673
>>57365194

>Canadian flag

Salam Alaikum, Alizadeh Shahdapour
>>
Israel has a right to be there accept it and stop killing innocent jews.
>>
>>57365234
indeed but our reasoning is that they should stop oppressing non Jews and building settlements
most people here think they have a right to live but they should let others live too
>>
;__;
Every thread trying to be constructive...
>>
>>57365221
>>57365222
Dont be angry. It's completely true.

The gulf arab states sold out the other arab countries to make their lives better. The Middle East continues to live on the brink of utter destruction because of the fact everybody wants to look out for themselves.

Think about how much oil is in the arab countries yet why are all of them so shitty except for the Gulf states?

Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc were sold out to ensure the survival of the Gulfies
>>
Peace? ... Peace for what?

War is undervalued, war is progress, wealth and purification. War is what makes nations prosper technological, industrial and even morally.

Viva la war!!!
>>
>>57365221
>>57365222

It's a paki or Iranian
>>
>>57365317

Syria and Libya has been a hotbed of trouble since the 80's
>>
>>57365332
When I see a Canadian flag, I pretty much assume it's an Iranian post.
>>
>>57365361

Pakis are much more common. Border patrol routinely stops pakis with bombs at the border because Canada refuses to do anything about the muslims there
>>
>>57365332
>>57365361
>boogeyman paki or Iranian straw man because you know I'm 100% right

That's another thing. Arabs are so arrogant. They can never admit they need to change.

>>57365358
Syria and Libya were peaceful until recently dude.

I don't think Syria even had any conflicts with Israel from the 80's and on
>>
>>57365258
I can agree with this to an extent I am sick of jews using god as an excuse to further their agenda. I saw the other day in a facebook group that they were saying god turned his back on America because America turned their back on Israel that kind of shit pisses me off that they mix politics and god.
>>
>>57365258
This shows a bit of a lack of education and an emotional bias. "Oppressing" is a very powerful term that should not be used lightly. Israel has no influence in the WB beyond security, and in Israel the Arabs have full equal rights under the law. To call them oppressed is a bit ludicrous.

If you want to learn about the conflict you must visit Israel and the WB for yourself.
IMO (hopefully without bias) visiting Israel is pretty much a must for any history/politics enthusiast, its unique status and social construction will be a mind blowing experience to you.
>>
File: Istand.jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
Istand.jpg
9 KB, 273x185
>>57365121

sandniggers have to understand, that zionists want israel to dominate and be in charge of the entire middle east, or at least their financial sectors, there will be no compromise.

There will be no peace, there can only be one king and ruler.
>>
>>57365408
Kek

Libya invaded neighboring countries and openly funded terrorists. The fact that they are now plagued by the people they funded is karma

Syria has been a hot bed for Islamic fundamentalists since the 70's with a major uprising in the 80's and funded Palestinian terrorists to attack other countries like Jordan.
>>
>>57365423
I would love to visit israel one day
libya and israel finally resumed relations ever since gaddafi kicked the jews out of here
you guys have an adviser in libya
and what do you mean they are equal under the law? what about the settlements? our media is too biased i don't listen to it i would love to hear from an israeli the story of the settlements
>>
>>57365431
fucking crypto jew
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 640x1136
The conflict is dead for now (emphasis on "for now"), Arabs and kikes are both anti-Iran. Iran is much more dangerous for the Gulf than Israel. So the Israelis, being diplomatically apt, has used. So recent tweet from Netanyahu.
>>
>>57365431
Sort of but not really.
This might interest you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Wall_(essay)

Clearly we want to be the strongest in the region, [hence, for example, why we are staunchly opposed to Iran growing as a regional power] but we don't care much for controlling the ME. We care to have the strongest possible state in the region to preserve our country for eternity as a safe haven for Jews.

Hey, it works. Once we acquired nukes our neighbors stopped bothering us.
>>
>>57365484
It was gaddafi
who the USSR helped get into power
also gaddafi released all those terrorists from prisons
>>
>>57365508

Are you Berber or Arab?
>>
>>57365484
Well when you said "trouble" I assumed you meant that the countries weren't peaceful, not that they were involved in proxy wars and meaningless out-of-country conflicts.

The entire gulf region is currently a "hotbed of trouble" according to your interpretation.
>>
>>57365533
Mixed between both
>>
File: Deagle.jpg (6 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
Deagle.jpg
6 KB, 295x171
>>57365511

>posts a shitty goy pistol

goyim need to learn how to make good qualty weapons

no wonder yous are falling back on technology
>>
>>57365518

>has used that
>see recent tweet

tired tBh
>>
>>57365518
>Iran and Daesh

lmao what a convenient grouping

>>57365508
Settlements are on disputed territory to begin with, the idea that they are Palestinians because the Palestinians say so when they have no actual country or defined borders is a bit laughable.
Regardless, most of us don't support them because they are in a morally grey area and would need to be uprooted with 90% certainty anyway once a peace agreement is reached since the Pallies would never settle for not having these lands. So it would be the withdrawal from Gaza all over again.
>>
>>57365551

What is your native language?
>>
File: M9-pistolet.jpg (111 KB, 1173x786) Image search: [Google]
M9-pistolet.jpg
111 KB, 1173x786
>>57365555
>>
>>57365592
Arabic
>>
>>57365532

You know that they showed pictures of parties in Tripoli after the lockerbie bomber guy was returned to Libya on t.v
>>
>>57365588
so you supports bombing the palestinians cuz they wont leave their land or?
>>
>>57365747
we all know gaddafi ordered the luckerbie bombing
we took him down
he's been gone for 5 years now
before gaddafi libya and USA were close allies
you even had bases here
but gaddafi kinda..happened
>>
>>57365783

>close

No not really
>>
How likely is it that if a 2 state solution is agreed, that Palis start wanting more and more and more until they want all of Israel "back"?

Palis are like SJWs; no matter how hard you try to please them, you cannot. They won't be happy until all of Israel is Palestine and that all Jewish people are gone.
>>
>>57365808
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Libya#Foreign_policy
>>
>>57365833
I support a one state solution desu
where both palis and israelis live under a secular state
>>
>>57365749
>>57365749
Be more precise. Again, if you want to learn about this conflict stop oversimplifying things and using emotional arguments.

If you're referring to Gaza 14 then yes, naturally I support my country's military operations to disarm Hamas and dismantle tunnels.
>>
>>57365930
>live under a secular state

AHAAHAHAH sorry sand nigger, that'll never happen, people of Israel will never abandon g*d and his teachings and promises.

Secularism brings corruption,degeneracy and discord.
>>
>>57365833
There will likely be a civil war in Palestine, and whoever seizes power will determine that. Even if the moderates end up in power, there's a good chance there will be radical factions that demand a full Palestine from the river to the sea.

>>57365930
Nah, that's a joke solution, nobody seriously considers it on either sides. I can explain in details why if it's not obvious.
>>
>>57365980
I agree with hamas getting beat they are one of the reasons the conflict is still going on
so israeli's anon what do you think is the solution in that stupid conflict that wont die out because of the retarded leaders we had (jamal abdel naser/ gaddafi etc)?
>>
>>57366028
Israel is already a secular state, numbskull... the majority of the Jews here are secular, and aside from marriage which is handled by the orthodoxy we do not involve religious laws in our justice system.

C'mon people I thought /int/ was supposed to be educated, why is everyone here so clueless about the basics?
>>
>>57366031
is it because of all the people that died and the people won't forget martyr blood and all that religious bs?
>>
>>57365900

That's still not really close
>>
>>57366045
Two state or total annihilation of one side. No middle ground. The only issue is what the borders for the two states are.
>>
>>57366065
speak for yourself, go back to russia you secularist vermin.

You dont belong on those holy lands.
>>
>>57366065

Because non jews can't marry jews in Israel and non jews face discrimination
>>
Israelis, with tourists (not the religious ones), do they avoid talking about the conflict or do they prefer to talk about with you?

You must be sick to death hearing about it.
>>
>>57366086
I see
but wont 2 states have hostilities like this? and the hate never dying?
also why was israel against palestine receiving observer status in the UN?
>>
>>57366129
You already have heaps of countries go live in one of those.
>>
>>57366129

Because then Palestine can legally sue and charge criminal offensives against Israel
>>
>>57366071
>>57366071
It's way bigger than that.

Palestinians are relatively primitive and religious, if you look at research into the matter you'll find that as much as 80% of them support Shariah and such. This clashes with our secular democracy.

Second, one democratic state means that whichever side between us [arabs/jews] has a majority will essentially direct the country, and we have such fundamentally different principles that one of us will end up fucked hard by the majority's decision.
Plus, we have very different allegiances. Palestine's friends aren't ours, and vice-versa. What would happen to our foreign relations as a result of that?

Third, it means Israel's Jewish identity is lost. The whole country was founded as a home to the Jewish people and a safe haven for them, you're heavily compromising that status by making it some pseudo-neutral state.

Speaking of which, this isn't what the Palestinians want either. They want their right of self-determination, their own state based on their principles and heritage. You're denying them that by forcing them into a secular fake state.

Finally, such a state would pretty much inevitably result in a civil war, there's way way too many people on both sides that refuse categorically to co-exist.

tl.dr nobody wants it and nobody will be happy with it.
>>
>>57366257
I see
well if israel wants 2 states why was israel against palestine joining the UN?
>>
>>57366111
I did say marriage was handled by the orthodoxy did I not?

>non-jews face discrimination

Like?

>>57366129
Theoretically no, there won't be. If we give them what they want, why should they wage war against us? They have no "legitimacy" to do so. If they DO choose to attack us then we will retaliate with full force, country vs country.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try anything for the first century because we're significantly stronger.

Israel doesn't recognize Palestine, it's not very complicated.

>>57366125
Depends on the tourists. A lot of them just come here for muh religion/history and don't care much. Anyway Israelis are political animals, we like to let everyone know what we think, so no, we don't mind if we're asked at all.
>>
>>57366384
"Israel" isn't a hivemind. The majority of the citizens support it, the current leadership does not.

Also, we don't recognize Palestine at present. No agreement was reached between us thus far, the last proposal was in 2008 and was rejected by Abu Mazen. We aren't going to just randomly recognize them without ironing out the details, that's ludicrous...
>>
>>57366384

Hey there's a /mena/ watsapp group where we discuss these things. Would you like to join?
>>
I think we need a common enemy desu.
>>
>>57366484

Good idea. I purpose we hate people that speak Turkic languages
>>
>>57366451
i don't have whatsapp
>>57366484
Iran is a common enemy desu
>>57366446
that makes sense
>>
>>57366545
>Iran is a common enemy desu
Sounds good desu.
But what when it ends?
>>
>>57366626
>>57366626
SEE
>>57366543
>>
File: both.jpg (8 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
8 KB, 285x177
>>57366731
>>
>>57366731
Take your big nose off middle eastern affairs please, cletus.
>>
>>57366770

Lel That's a Mediterranean thing you inbred
>>
The Palestinians don't deserve a third state. They already have Jordan and Lebanon.
Something is ought to happen soon, I think Bibi is waiting for Syria to collapse first.
>>
>>57366770

>Azermemejam
>Middle Eastern
>>
>>57366816
Your cousin still doesen't like you, cletus?
>>57366847
>uk
>middle eastern
Oh, wait...
>>
File: incest rates.jpg (98 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
incest rates.jpg
98 KB, 640x452
>>57366879

Lel
>>
File: baiting yanke.png (1 KB, 86x90) Image search: [Google]
baiting yanke.png
1 KB, 86x90
>>57366911
>>57366879
>>
>>57366911
Just because you can't score a cousin doesen't mean it's my fault m8.
Work on yourself a little.
>>
>>57366987
I'm sure you can give me a lot of advice about cousin fucking can't you Ibrahim
>>
>>57367028
I can, but it's pointless to pour water into a pot with a hole.
Also, my name's Kamil.
>>
>>57367089

Ok kamil I'll let you get back to your goats
>>
>>57367112
>I'll let you get back to your goats
I stopped having affairs with your female relatives, m8.
>>
>>57367028
>>57367089
guys this was supposed to be a thread about peace in the middle east
you 2 aren't in the middle east
fuck off
>>
>>57367130

You've mistaken me for an arab friend
>>
>>57367205
Nah, I wouldnt give you that much credit.
>>
>>57367240
You got me I'm turkish
>>
>all this shittalking about based iran
fuck off ar*bs
iranians are bro-tier and we will conquer all of MENA together one day
persia and israel will be made great again
>>
>>57367282
>turkish
>don't like incest
Naaah, mr. Cletus. Good try.
>>57367310
t. Mahmud al-Meymuni.
>>
>>57367347

It's Billy-bob Mohamed
>>
>>57367386
>Billy-bob Mohamed
Do you have a cousin named Mary Sue Aisha?
>>
>>57365121
Check the "PeaceMaker" game, you can download it for free.

Personally, I think it is far from reality as it's only a game, but it portraits well the challenges that need to be overcomed to achieve piece..
>>
>>57367428

Mary-sue fatima actually
>>
>>57367461
>fatima
*Fatimah.
For serious, why you don't like cousin fugging? It's quite cool.
>>
File: guernica2.jpg (157 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
guernica2.jpg
157 KB, 800x300
>>57365328
I guess they loved it as well
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.