[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that ANYONE who supports a republic is a fedora-tipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (14 KB, 1333x130) Image search: [Google]
1.png
14 KB, 1333x130
daily reminder that ANYONE who supports a republic is a fedora-tipping NEET autist
>>
File: 2.png (10 KB, 484x145) Image search: [Google]
2.png
10 KB, 484x145
>>
File: 3.png (16 KB, 1061x116) Image search: [Google]
3.png
16 KB, 1061x116
>>
Why don't you go throw yourself on the 'barbie' you shrimp dick retard
>>
>being this bumflustered about Aussies
>>
File: 4.png (10 KB, 1322x102) Image search: [Google]
4.png
10 KB, 1322x102
>>57363528
>>57363531
t. abdul
>>
File: 5.png (7 KB, 780x89) Image search: [Google]
5.png
7 KB, 780x89
>>
Do Aussies and Kiwis even pay taxes to the queen?
>>
If you don't wank to the queen at LEAST once a day you are a cuck paki abo Zhang cunt and you NEED to leave
>>
File: qilf.jpg (77 KB, 468x564) Image search: [Google]
qilf.jpg
77 KB, 468x564
>>57363591
we have a governor-general

>>57363634
pretty much this, pic related
>>
File: god save the queen.png (142 KB, 550x441) Image search: [Google]
god save the queen.png
142 KB, 550x441
>b-but we need a democratically elected p-p-p-president!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day

>you don't take the 26th of the month off to go personally apologise to the abos living in your front garden
>>
>>57363485
They're Melbournites m8

Just ignore them. The majority of Australians either support the monarchy or don't care and would rather keep the status quo.
>>
Pretty weird that the queen has more control over Australia and New Zealand than she does over the UK.
>>
>>57363767
proofs?
>>
This thread was an interesting insight into a commonwealth familial dispute. Thank you.
>>
>>57363812
I've heard a lot about the governor-general messing with Australia, I've heard nothing about the queen messing with the UK.
>>
>>57363485
he has a point though. I mean for the UK she supposedly brings in alot of tourism money but for us she literally does nothing except put butterflies into the stomachs of britboos.
>>
>>57363845
>his country unironically has a president instead of a monarch

>>57363852
australia's governor-general dissolved their parliament once because they couldn't sort their shit out
>>
>>57363891
>he
nice try anon
>>
>>57363485
>>57363509
>>57363522

He's objectively right you mong.

Fuck off back to sucking Winston's shrivelled dick you cuckold dinosaur.
>>
>>57363932
>26/11/14
holy fuck i actually think that WAS me. not even joking rn
>>
Monarchy is pretty dumb desu. I can somewhat get behind protecting your country and your people. But a king or queen? They merely happened to be born into that family. They should have no special status because of that.
>>
>>57363975
>the """"kiwi"""" /pol/cuck shows up to shit all over the thread
>>
>>57363975
If your history doesn't represent your countries what does? Abo stuff that hasn't been relevant for hundreds of years and has almost nothing to do with your culture? Kangaroos and VB? Hobbits?
>>
>>57364012
You merely happened to be born there, why would you care about your country?
>>
>>57364012
Yeah, and they are literally making you fags like millions of money just because "kings and queens and shit"
When they stop making you money then you can think WTF ARE WE DOING
>fucking swedecucks....
>>
>>57364049
I care about my people rather. I love this country very much because of the people, not because of the country itself, so to speak. The country is nothing without the people

>>57364113
I think monarchy loses its "point", if it ever had one, when the royals marry commoners. That really highlights how they're just some ordinary dudes who happen to be born into a position of getting millions of taxpayer money, as well as special status and protection, for nothing.
>>
>>57364182
The people just happened to be born there too, even though they have your culture so does your royal family but even moreso, they're a representation of your culture and heritage.
>>
>>57363764
This desu

I've seen all of 3 people in my life actually care about becoming a republic and all 3 were on this website. The rest of us dont give a shit because neither the Queen or Brittyland can have a say in anything we do since the Australia Act.
>>
>>57364182
You're missing the point, they are actually making you fags money with tourism and shit.
Their life is constant shitstorm prancing around in public and if they do something "wrong" they wont hear the end of it. They were born into being bunch of fucking puppets with endless responsibilities and media coverage.
I wouldn't personally want that shit.
The point in this world for them is
>they are making sweden murrilard greased sweaty heritage shekels.
>>
>>57364281
My dad is a republican because he thinks it's bullshit that elected officials have to swear allegiance to the queen even if they don't believe in the monarchy.
>>
>>57364232
Sure, but that doesn't make them any less great.

>>57364291
I know. I still don't like it on principle however.
>>
>>57364482
The same for your royal family, them merely being born into it doesn't make your king any less great, he seems way better than my royal family.
>>
>>57364602
Problem is once the king falls off the stick, well, the rest of the royals are unlikeable.
>>
>>57365124
They'd inherit his silly hats though.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.