[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of the United States, Russia, and China, which of those three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1458386029832.jpg (292 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458386029832.jpg
292 KB, 720x1280
Out of the United States, Russia, and China, which of those three countries would you be most willing (or wanting) for your country to fight and wage war against?
>>
>>57361038
Russia
I'd like to not lose the war within a year thanks.
>>
>>57361038
Fight against China. I can stomach Putin, the PRC is unholy
>>
>>57361059
Ahh u dont want to betray ror famiry eh?
>>
>>57361038
Rossija
>>
>>57361145
Don't you always have those Slavic brotherhood threads
>>
Russia

They are the most unlikely of the three to throw bombs in big cities killing civilians for nothing.
>>
>>57361198
you obviously haven't been paying attention to events in syria
>>
>>57361214
Yes I have

Are you aware of what your own country has been doing? Or you just pretend it doesn't happen?
>>
>>57361235
>he says, in his favella
>>
>>57361214
Lies. Russia bombed only terrorists' positions.
>>
>>57361267
Russia is our only true ally these days
All these countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan should just be annexed into Russia..

but what would we call it?
>>
>>57361265
If you think a favelado would be writing in english here about international conflicts, it just proves how ignorant you are to the world outside your bubble. I bet you are even a monolingual.
>>
>>57361338
There is a thing called free insult.
>>
>>57361322
>Russia and the US are allies
In what world? The US kind of destroyed their economy
>>
>>57361393
what are you talking about lol
Back to Nauru with you
>>
China. I hate communists and I'd be killing non-whites at least.
>>
>>57361487
When we leave NATO would you mind taking our place then
>>
>>57361393
kind of just what happens when your country's economy depends entirely on exporting one thing.
can't blame us for fracking so that other countries stop fucking us with high oil prices.
>>
>>57361265
Nice comeback american.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.