[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has the "Panama Papers" scandal blown up like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: panamapapers.jpg (119 KB, 1053x500) Image search: [Google]
panamapapers.jpg
119 KB, 1053x500
Why has the "Panama Papers" scandal blown up like this?

I'm from South America and I thought it was just general worldwide knowledge that companies, rich people and criminals hide massive amounts of money in Panama, Bahamas, Colombia and other tax-heavens around the world.

Same as with the FIFA corruption scandal. Like if there was a single person on earth who didn't know FIFA is corrupt to the core...
>>
chi
>>
>>57359981
Someone's trying to cover up something.
>>
We had only a few pleb involved because we're too stupid to steal en masse like that.
>>
>>57359981
Is it hard to roll a joint with panama papers?
>>
>>57359981
Snowden leaks did the same, it just confirmed what everybody knew. It was news for a few months, then everybody forgot about it and all the governments quickly approved more surveillance laws.
>>
Humans are corrupt as fuck, regardless of race or nationality.
>>
>>57360130

OH
OH
HE POSTED ABOUT WEED
HOLY FUCK DUDE
HURR DURT IS IT HARD TO ROLL A JOINT WITH PANAMA PAPERS
FUCK YOU
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING AIDS
GOD GO BE A FAGGOT SOMEWHERE ELSE
CHRIST
>>
>>57360130
why are americans so obsessed with drugs, is your country so shit and boring you need to be high all the time?
>>
>>57360250

Most of it is.
>>
>>57360250
yes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.