[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
since there are obviously american niggers on this board...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: american niggers.jpg (72 KB, 599x289) Image search: [Google]
american niggers.jpg
72 KB, 599x289
since there are obviously american niggers on this board...

the oldest cathedral in the new world was built by black dominicans
>African slaves were forced to build a cathedral that in time became the oldest in America. They built their monastery, first hospital and the Alcázar de Colón. In the 1540s, the Spanish authorities ordered the African slaves to build a wall to defend the city from attacks by pirates who ravaged the islands.

the largest fortress in america was built by black haitians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citadelle_Laferri%C3%A8re

what have you american niggers built ? you always claim to be descendants of kings n shit... so what mark have you even left in the new world ?

what wars have you been the leader of ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toussaint_Louverture black haitian who defeated the french

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorio_Luper%C3%B3n black dominican who defeated the spanish

what african american has lead you to victory against europeans ?

c'mon american niggers, you think you are so superior, prove that you have more to show for it other than lame, gangster wannabe music and the ability to jump high like an animal onto a basketball hoop, or are you just coattail riders ?

you're just a joke aren't you, with your inferior mentality (almost all your women wear wigs), and wide, black fish lips that not even the coal black haitians have... you are definitely descendant from the ugliest, most disgusting, inferior african tribe.
>>
You're the Haitian, aren't you?
>>
>>57359285
too long, didn't read.
>>
I don't even know what's going on and kind of regret reading that entire thing 2bh pham
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXctuJBbmQ
>>
>>57359285
Being african is already painful then add US degeneracy to the mix and then you got the lowest point of mankind after gypsies... Afro-americans
>>
>>57359425
https://youtu.be/rBktQWdrYKs
Actually even African Americans are terrorised by Gypsies.
>>
>>57359425
could be worse

could be Somalian
>>
>>57359285
El HaitiANO
>>
Can someone give me a tldr?
>>
File: liberia.png (7 KB, 343x210) Image search: [Google]
liberia.png
7 KB, 343x210
when american niggers are left to their own devices
>>
File: 1425478117203.jpg (66 KB, 494x557) Image search: [Google]
1425478117203.jpg
66 KB, 494x557
>>57359662

swedish obsession with niggers
>>
>>57359688
The majority of Liberia is indigenous.
>>
>>57359743
i'm dominican
>>
>>57359662
every poster but you are shitposters and losers.
>>
>>57359772
>this post
>this flag
Fucking classic
>>
>>57359425
lol no African Americans have contributed to the world.
>>
>>57359772

How'd you end up over in Sweden, pal?
>>
>>57359743
>>57359832
Thanks guys, so Sweden likes black dick and I'm the best.

Op should stop spamming, we already know that.
>>
>>57359908
lol
>>
File: 1458664940734.jpg (67 KB, 638x579) Image search: [Google]
1458664940734.jpg
67 KB, 638x579
>>57359772
If you're Dominican then you should know that the Dominican Republic is a terrible place to live.
>>
>>57359991
denying it is just like saying Slavs have contributed nothing.
>>
>>57360035
HAHAHA!

pls stop
>>
>>57359285
Most of the historic south and a substantial part of old Washington DC
>>
File: somalia gdp.png (4 KB, 272x119) Image search: [Google]
somalia gdp.png
4 KB, 272x119
>>57360001
you can say whatever you want, but i just have to look at these somalis here too instantly feel better about myself.

and if i'm in d.r, i just have to look at those haitians to feel better about myself. there will always be inferior niggers below me to make me feel better.
>>
>>57359285
t. Domican sub human
>>
>>57360173
So the only way to make your self feel better about your sorry self is to compare yourself to others worse off? lol DR's are the Haitians to Latinos

Pathetic.
>>
>>57359285
goo pst swedan
oy vey
>>
Harlem is actually up and coming, you retard

You couldn't even afford to live there
>>
Dominican girls are fucking hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0y-U0vBHs
>>
>>57361137
Ur mom
>>
>>57361288
suck my dick u faget
>>
>>57361300
No u
>>
Lol

Why are people so butthurt and obsessed with us?

>sweden
oh
>>
Every african who's ancestors have been brought to the new world should be grateful to europeans
Every single on of them
>>
>>57359285
They are pretty good at making music and physical labor, with the right motivation
>>
Why are American blacks so shit? The only ones with the same entitlement complex are South Africans/Zimbabweans

Going around acting like shit human beings and then claiming racism whenever someone calls them out on their behaviour
>>
>>57361479
They weren't as bad before Johnson introduced massive amounts of welfare to buy their votes. They stopped working and started being criminals
>>
Harlem is filled with hipsters now. Just like all the low rent neighborhoods of New York.
>>
>>57361572
there are no low rent neighborhoods in New York anymore...you're looking at quadruple digit rents in every single neighborhood for a 1BR
>>
>>57361479
Have you ever met an American Black? You sound like a retard who forms his opinions of stuff you don't know based on imageboard threads.
>>
>>57361597
I meant relatively speaking, my anon.
>>
>>57361608
we dindu nuthin man uze jus ignant n shit dayum baka
>>
>>57361608
t. Tyrone Jefferson
>>
>>57361618
ah well even in that case, "hipsters" only move to where there's quick subway access to Manhattan
>>
Does this mean Rome was built by Germanics?
>>
>>57361891
Are you a Nazi
>>
>>57361524
Lol they were denied welfare that whites had and you blame that solely as the problem of the black community? Nigger get the fuck out
>>
>>57362507
Not denied but more like super restricted and much less comprehensive then what whites got.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.