[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country have a problem with white people acting black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: nita_negrita_igma_pic-1.jpg (32 KB, 496x293) Image search: [Google]
nita_negrita_igma_pic-1.jpg
32 KB, 496x293
Does your country have a problem with white people acting black? Specifically white women?

I dated an American white woman who talked like she was from the hardest of all slums and she was a middle class American living in a wealthy suburb with parents who spoiled her. She also dated a lot of black guys and listened to rape even though she dressed like satan.
>>
talk like a black get dumped like a black
>>
at least put some effort into your shitposting
>>
>>57358147

rap* not rape. Although I'm sure she heard a lot of that too
>>
Why'd you date her?
>>
>>57358237

She was hot? Fuck personality, get pussy.
>>
>>57358147
>listened to rape
To be fair, this is usually considered a red flag OP
>>
>>57358287
That's something a nigger would say. OP wtf was the point of this thread?
>>
File: 1456970934038.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456970934038.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
They're called wiggers.
>>
>>57358596
This
>>
File: rdsvtnbma.png (38 KB, 730x290) Image search: [Google]
rdsvtnbma.png
38 KB, 730x290
>>57358147
Anyone have that copy pasta about Canadians being shitty posters?

I have one randomized comic just for you
>>
>>57358147
This is a very big thing in wealthy all white suburbs.
>>
>>57358147
>Does your country have a problem with white people acting black? Specifically white women?
We have female Zwarte Pieten.
>>
File: 1251839869973.jpg (9 KB, 204x199) Image search: [Google]
1251839869973.jpg
9 KB, 204x199
>spend a year at college in southern USA
>every party ever: white people and rap music

It was kinda hilarious to watch all these country kids thinking they're big shots. But then, why even bother to give a fuck. It was tons of easy pussy as these college girls were naive to the maximum. Literally anything you'd tell them, they believed. It was a good time.
>>
File: ganguro-style-ggigg_4.jpg (15 KB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
ganguro-style-ggigg_4.jpg
15 KB, 352x288
I heard it used to be a trend in Japan back in the 90's.
>>
>>57358596
This
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.