[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Haiti like Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: haiti-map.gif (249 KB, 800x613) Image search: [Google]
haiti-map.gif
249 KB, 800x613
Is Haiti like Africa?
>>
Worse
>>
A french Africa
>>
>>57355405
A dominican Africa
>>
>>57355429
so it's like france
>>
>>57355453
>>
File: m3.jpg (67 KB, 901x708) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
67 KB, 901x708
>>57355405
Haiti is actually lower on the UN Human Development Index than most African nations. If Haiti were in Africa, it would be Sierra Leone/Liberia-tier. Not the absolute worst (that's like Central African Republic), but quite bad, even by African standards.

But then again, I've spent plenty of time in Haiti and haven't gotten robbed or murdered, so, it could be worse.
>>
>>57355547
what did you do there?
>>
Haiti is worse than Africa. Their country started from a chimp out (slave revolt); they were bound to fail.
>>
>>57355453
Ni hao
>>
>>57355405
Much worse.
>>
Haiti reminds me of the UK.
>>
>>57358339
How is it worse?
>>
>>57358367
But they're whiter
>>
>>57358271
American was literally a chimp out too though.
>>
>>57355405

I've never been to Africa but I have spent almost a month in Haiti.

Its a pretty poor and dysfunctional place but I haven't ever had any issues while there.
>>
>>57355547
what the fuck is that picture from

and why are you travelling to haiti
>>
yes. but worse
We need to build a wall I hate these dumb fucks so much
>>
>>57358271
Jamaica and the Bahamas are doing all right.

Haiti is shit because of French influence.
>>
>>57358583
and because embargos .
>>
>>57358583

neither jamaica nor bahamas gained independence via a slave revolt
>>
>>57358652
its not our fault the french niggers were(are) retarded
I hope china annexes thrm within the decade
>>
Mexico is worse, and don't you fucking forget it you fucking faggots. literally the worst country on the planet.

FUCK Mexico
>>
File: Hispanicrace.jpg (89 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
Hispanicrace.jpg
89 KB, 970x909
>>57358854
FUG EM
FUG EM GOOD
>>
>>57358367
both are deforested shitholes
>>
File: untitled.jpg (111 KB, 898x675) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
111 KB, 898x675
>>57358183
I was selling stuff to the UN peacekeeper contingent. Mostly Chileans and Brazilians in the north of the country. But then the Brazilian mission commander killed himself, the place got flooded with Nepali and Indian UN soldiers, there was a cholera outbreak, and it all went to hell.

>>57358512

>what the fuck is that picture from

It was from a report on the condition of the Haitian justice system by a US-based group called the National Lawyer's Guild.

Unsurprisingly, their conclusion was that Haiti's justice system was a ridiculous mess. For example, police couldn't even do forensics on murder victims, because the morgue had no air conditioning, so the corpses just turned to mush in the heat.
>>
>>57358652
They were the first ones to do it and there were slave revolts all over the Caribbean dumbass.
>>
>>57358854
t.dominican nigger
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.