[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are over the 2 million Indian expats in Saudi Arabia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: RTSNJN-1024x699~01.jpg (202 KB, 898x699) Image search: [Google]
RTSNJN-1024x699~01.jpg
202 KB, 898x699
>there are over the 2 million Indian expats in Saudi Arabia alone
>total Saudi population: 29 million

Remind me again why Europe (population: 742 million) cares about 1 million refugees?

Look at this little bundle of joy.
>>
Indians go boom boom in streets, Muslims go boom boom in airports.
>>
Those Indians are literal slaves though

While refugees are going to welfare states for the gibsmedats
>>
The minorities live like shit and many are basically slaves or servants. In Europe, natives are forced to worsen the condition of their lives to accommodate refugees. One gives, the other takes, moral issues about either aside.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>57354436
>>
>>57354436
>>57354464
Combine the forces of these two posts and you have all the reason to say it loud, and say it clear: RAPEFUGEES AREN'T WELCOME HERE.

Also check'em
>>
>>57354400
No one likes you.
>>
>>57354400
Fucking hell he is sexy
>>
>>57354400
>>>/pol/
>>
>>57354400
>tfw no nazi cop bf to shame about holocaust
>>
>>57354400
Because they don't know how to deal with multiculturalism.
>>
>>57354400
Those Indian expats are there to work, the refugees are here to eat.
>>
>>57354501
Jin a qt
>>
>>57354400
Except none of those "refugees" are going to go to poorer countries. They are going to go to the countries with the best social safety nets. And then you get a million people who will never leave again. Then you get some more people annually who will never leave again. And then some more.

I have no problem with immigration, but having large minority groups in your country with completely different cultural values doesn't seem like a great idea.
>>
>>57354400
those indians are literally slave window washes
>>
>>57354400
Indians are used for slave labour in SA and the penalty for doing literally anything wrong is getting pushed into the local Sheikh's leopard pen. In Europe refugees are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want, take benefits from the gubmint, and spend their free time planning bomb attacks at the local mosque
>>
File: 2016-04-04 12.20.47~01.jpg (44 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-04 12.20.47~01.jpg
44 KB, 440x640
>>57359021
Then you just do what Americans do.

Have them pledge allegiance to your flag every morning until it's permanently seared into their neurons.
>>
>>57359196
But we're not America, and the immigrants will never become natives. I say that but most western countries are on the fast track to globalisation and what that really means is more like America so maybe one day.
>>
>>57359196
This desu. I think most people would forget their own mother's name before that pledge
>>
Everyone loves Indians
>>
>>57354400
>2 million Indian come to Saudi Arabia.
>Work
>1 million refugees come to Europe
>Sharia law
>Rape
>Rebel
>Spread their culture but not accepted other culture
>Force refugees work, muh human right
>...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.