[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country 2. Do you like Germany? 2. Slovakia 2. Yes http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x470
1. Country
2. Do you like Germany?

2. Slovakia
2. Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
no too many turks and kurds
>>
greater empire of Rio De La Plata
yes i do. also they seem to have some really good bands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ8MRmdejsI
>>
>>57352130
I like ur mum
>>
>>57352226
So do I
>>
>>57352130
flag
no
I have nothing against it.
>>
1. Flag
2. Yes, why not?
>>
No, germans are cunts 2bh

Always drunk and on drugs, or miserable all the time.
>>
>>57352365
Shit, I only meant no.
>>
File: 1433624377683.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1433624377683.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>57352130
>speaks about germans
>posts a western slavic woman
>>
>>57352130

Flag

Nothing really against them, but humor goes over their heads a lot, and if you get stuck talking to an extremely liberal one it's like chewing glass.

On a side note it's also kind of funny watching them not know what to do if a documentary or something WWII related is on television. (Had some Germans at my work installing some new equipment and someone left the military history channel on in the break room)
>>
>>57352437
excuse me mr. robert lewandowski but you should be training right now
>>
>>57352475
lmao are they really so awkward about WW2?
>>
>>57352502

Mehh, the two guys were older, probably around 55 or so and they just kind of were looking around at everyone because some of my coworkers were watching it and talking about the different battles that took place.

The younger Germans weren't in their at the time, but they don't really seem to care.

The most awkward moment I think I ever saw with a German and WWII was when I was with my dad who was in the Army was showing German soldiers around his companies armory and the walked into a room that has a ton old war memorabilia brought back from WWII. Tons of swastikas, German uniforms, helmets, etc
>>
>>57352614
any youngfag german can chime in? Is young generation still ashamed?
>>
>>57352614
> The younger Germans weren't in their at the time, but they don't really seem to care.
That's because documentaries about Hitler/WWII are shown on various German TV channels every single day and the younger generation is kinda tired of it, I suppose.
>>
>>57352724

That is what I figured from talking to the ones around my age. Late 20s. No one ever really brought it up, but the whole WWII Hitler shit seems like it doesn't matter to them. Which makes sense since that generation is dead or dieing off quickly these days.
>>
>>57352130
I've never been but they are one of my least favorite countries currently
>>
>>57352882
Nice meme ranking, has to hold a lot of weight
>>
>>57352832
The war ended 71 years ago, so even those that were just kids back then would be 80 and older by now. My generation (I'm 26) doesn't care too much about what happened then because it was just too long ago.
As for
> humor goes over their heads a lot
I hope you're not basing that solely on your experiences on 4chan since the whole "Germans have no humour" meme doesn't really apply too much in my view. Then again, I might be biased and humourless myself.
>>
>>57352882
How come?
>>
>>57352130
Not that hot. Looks identical to my sister
>>
1.Slovakia
2.Yes

I admire how they manage to periodically fuck up whole god damn continent, i mean 70 years after they got obliterated they are strongest european nation once again, too bad the country has some evil syndrome
>>
>>57353043
She's more cute than hot imo
Post your sister
>>
my father is german

He's just the major son of a bitch I knew in my life...

but I'm ok with German. I like the whole Nazism thing
>>
>>57352944

Not basing it on the memes. The old Germans I've delt with are the ones that seem to not grasp it all. But to be fair it's more of them not getting euphemisms so much as jokes. I never realized that English speakers used them more often than other languages.
>>
>>57353100
>. I like the whole Nazism thing
yep definitely german father
>>
>>57353104
Euphemisms are relatively ubcommon in German, which is quite strange because I think they're one of the things that make English fun. Perhaps younger Germans will understand your humour more easily since they essentially grow up with the English-speaking web nowadays.
>>
>>57352130
1. Flag
2. Yes, I like all Muslim countries.
>>
>>57353194
*uncommon
>>
>>57353194

Oo yeah, Germans around my age have no issue with it. I didn't even know the one guy was German when I first met him since he has a solid American accent and firm grasp on slang. I thought he was just a new hire.
>>
>>57352155
t*rk roach gtfo
>>
>>57352968
Everybody else here seems to like you for muh aryan and hate you for refugees but I think Germany is one of the most overrated "countries" of all time. You have had a mostly negative historical impact and accomplished little of note apart from genocide.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.