[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how bad is the drug problem in your country? <what have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1442530646492.jpg (76 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
1442530646492.jpg
76 KB, 797x599
>how bad is the drug problem in your country?
<what have you done so far?
>>
We have a huge cocaine problem in this cunt.

Everyone smokes weed as you'd expect.

me personally: weed, mdma, cocaine
>>
If you do drugs or drink alcohol, you aren't white.
>>
Russia. A magical place that showcases the glory of communism.
>>
File: salem_1321379112_crop_550x366.jpg (72 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
salem_1321379112_crop_550x366.jpg
72 KB, 550x366
extremely bad. the mexican cartels send meth and heroin dealers that set up shop in pretty much every city.

>>57349456
this persons stupid most drug users are white.

all sorts of pills from having friends that are prescribed to different things, everything from aderall to to benzos like xanax and kolonopins. weed of course. meth once.
>>
There's no problem when you high
>>
>>57349650
Their heroin problems really only blew up when the Soviet Union collapsed and their economy went to shit
>>
>>57349353
god i fucking hate drugfags, if it wastn for them, niggers wouldnt have so much firepower in this hellhole
>>
>>57349768
As far as I know it from the books and mass-culture, first heroin boom was in the 80s, during the Afghan war, together with the weed expeditions to Chuy Valley, where is a lot of wild cannabis is growing.
In 1990s more chemical stuff was on the way: second heroin boom, glue-sniffing (and other examples of toxicomania, glue was popular among teens), extasy, imported cocaine.
Before the 1980s the only drug addicts were the morfinists, who were stealing or buying morfine from the corrupt medics. Some of them were war veterans.
Before the Revolution of 1917 morphine was a usual drug in big cities, cocaine was popular among the elite.
>>57349650
Fuck you, m8
>>
>>57349809
Niggers wouldn't need that firepower if it was legal to buy from a store you dumb nigger motherfucker.
>>
>>57350189
This could not be any truer. Shit countries like those in South America would also be flourishing and thriving if they were allowed to use that land for the one thing it's excellent for, which is growing narcotic crops. The only fuckers actually smart enough to say "fuck stupidity" and grow the crops illegally are criminal masterminds. They make more money than their heads of state despite everything built to stifle their efforts. Drugs should be legal and regulated. If they tried to do it now though, it would only be a disaster. Stupidity begets ruin, always.
>>
File: 0110754.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0110754.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>57349353

our k*rts used to sniff pic related. but now they evolved and they are smoking "bonzai" and keep dying as usual.

http://mashable.com/2014/08/27/turkeys-drug-scene/#tQ7yMHUgd8q1

turks are smoking utter shit weed and using pkk made MDMA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.