[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /pol/ is right and as soon as Hispanics are the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1451112873995.png (664 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1451112873995.png
664 KB, 1001x823
>tfw /pol/ is right and as soon as Hispanics are the majority in America and Muslims the majority in Europe, white people will be rounded up in concentration camps and genocided
>tfw white liberals will be OK with it because you can't be racist against whites
>>
>>57349037
Alhamdulilah
>>
Inshallah western scum
>>
Only the men will be genocided.
You can imagine what we'll do to the women :^)
>>
>>57349037
>tfw I have whiteskin but am immigrant from south america

Nothing more priviledged than checking that hispanic box fellas
>>
Hispanics are generally friendly
>>
>>57349333
It's a façade, they all support Aztlan.
>>
>>57349037
>white people will be rounded up in concentration camps and genocided
Too much work and organization for shitskins.
>>
>>57349381

You say that as if it's something wrong to get clay back.

I bet you hate Israel too, you dumb mudslime Cletus.
>>
>>57349305
I'm not a real spic, but I look spic and everyone thinks I am so I also check the box.
>>
FEELS GOOD TO BE NON-WHITE AND HAIRY
>>
File: average_turks.jpg (40 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
average_turks.jpg
40 KB, 600x297
>>57349842
I thought black people weren't swarthy...
>>
>>57349411
This, they can barely keep their shitholes functioning.
>>
File: file.png (108 KB, 1074x1109) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108 KB, 1074x1109
>>57349381
I actually support California secssionism, desu senpai.
>>
>>57349559
same. I grew up on a farm and look dark because of french ancestry. I love annoying germanic white people that work hard manual labor jobs or have jobs in gas stations by pretending to be mexican.
>>
>>57349037
Look at the bright side, I would pretty much prefer swarthy hispanic people than muslims.
>>
File: 1457340626110.jpg (8 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1457340626110.jpg
8 KB, 250x249
>>57349037

>tfw white liberals will be justly punished for their treachery by stoning or beheading in a public spectacle as a thank you from the uncivilized hordes for being such useful idiots

sweet, succulent irony...

They'll learn one day, and by then it will already be too late. I only wish I'd be alive then so I may take part in casting the stones.
>>
>>57349037

Meanwhile in Spain we are getting cucked by everyone. Both hispanics (the mixed ones, you know, that come from America) and muslims.

And every time that other Europeans call us moors they are feeding the propaganda that the left in Spain has been spreading for years.
They want Spaniards to believe that we are arabs, so that we accept more immigrants, and the European "racists" are favouring it.

It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>57350311
Islam is a very conservative religion. If you hate leftists, just convert so you have the approval of the leftists while you're beheading them for supporting women's rights and stuff.
>>
>>57349037
It's sweet to know that whatever the endgame for Western civilization is, liberals are going to die
>>
File: 1459107241555.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459107241555.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>57350471

>liberals are going to die

And absolutely nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>57350397

I'm not interested in becoming one of them. Firstly because it's an horrible religion, and also because it goes against everything that being a Spaniard means.
This country exists because a long time ago the kingdoms here had to unite to remove kebab (and not much later to conquer half of the globe.)

I would rather emigrate to a different country (where, tho?)
>>
>>57350598
>where, tho?
Nowhere, we ran out of places to colonize and every country that isn't a completely irredeemable shithole is going to fall for liberalism sooner or later. We'll just have to do with paying our infidel tax
>>
>>57350598
>imolying you'll be allowed to flee
Any trace of white people must be stamped out to prevent them from coming back. Nobody will even know white people ever existed by the time we're done.
>>
>>57349381
Correct.

t. hispanic
>>
>>57350471

It is the ultimate conclusion of liberalism, every time. Self-destruction, willing self-destruction.
>>
>>57349037
obviously not correct, you just have to look to the real world example of South Africa where there was no single big event like you describe
assaulting whites to 'take back' property would increasingly be decriminalized to 'resolve historic racism' until whites lived in huge gated cities or towns that are regularly raided by non whites for possessions and property
security would be a huge industry but would not be able to handle these organised and legal raids, whites trying to migrate out of the US would not be accepted as refugees and could only leave if they were well educated with skills a country like Australia requires
the population would get more and more aggressive over time as the non white government sends the country into decades of recession, the leaders become more and more extreme in their blaming and hatred of whites until you basically have a rogue state with the worlds largest nuclear arsenal
by that point we really are relying on china to save humanity and send themselves to the stars before the Nigocalypse
>>
>>57349381
Why would Chicanos support rejoining a failed state cartel shithole? Are they retarded?
>>
File: income by ethnicity.png (115 KB, 313x1508) Image search: [Google]
income by ethnicity.png
115 KB, 313x1508
>>57350930
Except almost all of our brown and black legal immigrants make more money than native born white Americans (a little over $50k/year). Why would they have incentive to steal from their white servants?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160326-125225~2.png (61 KB, 1417x1118) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160326-125225~2.png
61 KB, 1417x1118
>>57351052
Mexico will be great again.
>>
>>57351052
AZTLAN WILL RISE GRINGO
>>
>>57349280
Literally the worst province.
>>
>>57353585

You all use the word "literally" for literally everything.
>>
>>57354942
it's literally a meme
>>
>>57351158
>Implying Mexico was ever great
>>
It would be justice for all the genocide white people have committed against innocent natives, but believe it or not we'd probably take the high ground and let you live because we're just that nice.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do about becoming a minority, but at least now you'll know what it feels like.
>>
I'm a shitskin and hate white people. But I don't support white genocide or any race genocide. Because it will eventually lead us nowhere and the so called diversity everyone is claiming will take us to the complete opposite of what diversity is.

What I'm saying is that I'll do everything in my power to ensure the "diversity" western faggots beg so much never happens
>>
Not even white but I do feel sorry for yas, maybe after you're all done for a new empire will begin, hopefully
>>
>>57349037
>implying Hispanics won't join the Whites and Asians against the Dindu Nuffins and Muhammad worshipers in a future "civil war"
>implying Canada being annex by PRC isn't the bigger threat

If you're going to fear monger, at least have realistic fears
>>
>>57351124
>australian american $76095
>israeli american $66355
LITTLE JEWISH WALLETS
>>
>>57350045
>Arizona
Why?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.