[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 Countries Besides USA That are Racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlrO67yHX8g

How does /int/ feel about this? Does this upset you?
>>
>Japanese imperial flag

>Argentina
>White
>>
>>57333024
Proud
weird that she didn't mention the whole zwarte piet thing
>>
>"Gibsmedat isn't cracked up to 2200%"
>"Race issues"

>"We have shit avg. incomes and can't be due to our shit educational attainment"
>"Race issues"
>>
>>57333024
No India, Pakistan or sea countries

>China. Race issues. That's like the least of their problems
>>
>chinese government gave money to foreigners
>people upset
>it's cause they're black!!!!!!1
>>
>>57333024
>>57333024
>Netherlands
WHAT THE FUCK
WE'RE THE MOST TOLERANT COUNTRY INT HE WORLD AND IT STILL ISN'T ENOUGH?
>No South Africa
hahaha pls someone deport her to Zimbabwe
>>
>>57333919

This. wtf were they thinking with that flag?
>>
>>57334668
lel cops targeting moroccans is now raysiss stop oppressing drug dealers and petty criminals you fucking shitlord dutch :))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>57334668
Do you ever turn on the tv/read the newspapers here?
its nonstop gibsmedat and dindu nuffins for blacks and muslims.
infact we might be the most oppressive country in existence according to media/politics
>>
>>57333024
The word "negro" is rarely used to refer black people... this is bullshit.
>>
>>57334804
It means brown or a simple friend name
We call each other niggers on daily basis
The meme power is reaching new levels
Help
>>
>>57333024
>china
are niggers so self-centered that they really think THEY, not Tibetans or Uighurs, are thr primary victims of racism?
>>
>>57335230
>>57335230
Whites complain about Japanese racism all the time here even though Brazilians, Koreans and Chinese face it proportionally higher
>>
File: what2.jpg (59 KB, 577x409) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
59 KB, 577x409
>>57333024
Summary

>China has a race issue because some people got mad at the government giving free tuition, residency and welfare to African students instead of helping poor Chinese + they edited out the black guy from Star Wars on some poster(???)

>Argentina has a race issue because they use the word "negro" in ways other then describing black people and the President said something Hurtful™ in a tweet.

>Japan has a race issue because one time there was a banner in a stadium that said "Japanese Only" and some people didn't like that Miss Japan is mixed race in a population that's 98% non-mixed. Also Japan stereotypes it's poor as criminals(???).

>Australia is racist because British settlers killed Aboriginals and Indian students get attacked sometimes.

>Netherlands is racist because the police factor race, age and ethnicity into who might commit a crime. Also the "Berber ethnic group of the Netherlands" was described by a "Police Officer"(who was just a guy who sets budgets for the diversity department of the police) that Berbers find it easier to live on the streets because of their genetics.

The majority of their sources were in the video description and they consisted of Youtube, Buzzfeed, Wikipedia and Huff Post.

>>57335531
>all the time here
?
>>
>>57335531
>Whites complain about Japanese racism all the time here
They say they're xenophobic, which I didn't really feel when I was there, but people on /int/ mostly think it's a good thing that they are, so they can keep their country clean from multiculturalism

>Brazilians, Koreans and Chinese face it proportionally higher

>brazilians
those Brazilians are mostly ethnically Japanese, so that's doubtful
>koreans
Google who Japan's richest man is
>China
China is Japan's main enemy, so is expected, though not good, that they're disliked. This dislike doesn't lead to anything more than boycots or dirty looks
>>
>>57335659
This entire website of neets constantly complain about "racism" in Japan on a daily basis yet ignore other groups facing other forms of discrimination

Thats human dude.
>>
>>57335832
>This entire website of neets constantly complain about "racism" in Japan
proofs? gib links to threads
>>
>>57335832
When was the last time we talked about any of that?
>This entire website
/pol/ and /int/ aren't even a quarter of this site.
>>
>>57335230
The average Chinese doesn't give a fuck about those places. Tibetans look like Chinese to an extent that I can't tell the difference, and Uyghurs are literally one minor group in the far far West.
>>
>>57335820
Brazilians are mostly Ainoko and they are denigrated and relegated to inferior positions in society

I don't care who the richest man is, as a group they are still discriminated against

Most Chinese have been there for many generations, still face discrimination.

And yes blacks and black hafu are discriminated against. I have enough family between Yokohama and Okinawa to know this as well as news reports.

White weeks still manage to complain about racism inspire of their pedastaled position on here.
>>
>>57333024
dumb choice. aus and jp are alright but who cares about the rest.
>>
>>57335920
Give me a link that States all blacks are self centered about racism in Japan and it's uniquely them?
>>
>>57336104
>Give me a link that States all blacks are self centered about racism in Japan
I never did
>>
>>57333024

>TL;DR niggers and muslims want everyone to take care of them, but not everyone wants to take care of them
>>
>>57336036
>The average Chinese doesn't give a fuck about those places
They do, it's rammed into their heads in school that those places are part of China, even though they're culturally and ethnically very distinct and weren't part of China for most of their history. But whether the average Zhang gives a fuck is irrelevant, the fact is that their rights (like those of everyone is China) are violated, their regions are patrolled heavily by the PLA, who make Darren Wilson look like an angel. This doesn't compare to one riot thirty years ago.
>And yes blacks and black hafu are discriminated against. I have enough family between Yokohama and Okinawa to know this as well as news reports.

personal experience isn't evidence senpai

>I don't care who the richest man is, as a group they are still discriminated against
Many Koreans choose to self-segregate, often to North Korean schools
>>
Fucking racists scum. All of you.

You should be ashamed.
>>
>>57333024
the way Argentinians use the world Negro is the same as here to b honst
>>
>>57333024
>USA is racist
>literally ended slavery

Hmm okay
>>
>>57336845
That was the Brits. We refused to do it for half a century after them and had to have a war to end it.
>>
>>57333024
very proud to be on this list
>>
>>57333024
ooga booga ooga booga !!! RAYCISS booga bongo

all I heard
>>
>>57333024
>>57334883
It is always the same. Every time a discussion about race comes, or a internet article, there is always a nigger present and complaining. If Basketball and Racism, there would be no reason for the negro to be alive.
>>
>Systemic discrimination
>Did nuffing wrong
kek
>>
I can't see how making fun of an accent is racist
>>
>>57333024

I don't understand how these dindus think America is a racist country. As a black person you're probably the safest in the US. They literally have to look to micro agressions to find "blatant racism" because there is none.
>>
>>57334668
You have a tradition where you dress up in blackface and make fun of black people. How is that not racist?
>>
File: 1459695828213.gif (1 MB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1459695828213.gif
1 MB, 198x200
I am constantly amazed how niggers never ever acknowledge that other races have excellent reasons to hate them. Niggers have got to either be the most ignorant or plain selfish race out there. How the fuck could any intelligent person not see how irredeemably evil and decrepit they are as a race? Why can't indigenous whites and yellows be racist? It's their fucking land and they can kick out foreigners if they want (they should). I hope the Chinese expel all niggers from the coasts in Africa and force them to relocate much like how we did towards our redskins.
>>
>Over 600,000 whites die in the Civil War
>Hundreds of thousands more maimed and crippled during that war
>Southern infrastructure destruction so complete that it still has not recovered

Blacks can fuck right off back to Africa and literally every non-black would better for it.
>>
Never understood why people say the US has a race problem.
>>
>>57342440
how is there not a race problem? theres still black people
>>
>>57342440
Because you can't legally shoot black people.
>>
come to poland or slovakia and see real racists not your meme western european ones
>>
>>57333024
asians smart as always
>>
Nogs make up an almost equal majority of the population (along with curries) while they commit most of the crimes. What's the excuse now given that there are almost no cumskins?
>>
Basketball ladies can't take a little bantz

http://matadornetwork.com/notebook/traveling-while-black-mistaken-for-prostitute/
>>
>>57342440
You're the one who always bring it to the discussion
>>
>The Netherlands Police racially profiles people that doesn't look like they are 'from' the Netherlands"

that's easy: every adult male with hair
>>
>>57333024
STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE LIKE YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION AFTER EVERY FRIGGING SENTENCE.
>>
>>57333024
Jesus Christ this passes for news these days? Scary.
>>
>>57347515
t. indio
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 446x362
Nigger genocide when?
>>
File: Roll_up_AT.jpg (658 KB, 1626x1697) Image search: [Google]
Roll_up_AT.jpg
658 KB, 1626x1697
>>57333024
she could have gone so much further with australia, she forgot about when australians seperated aboriginal parents from their children to bring them up in anglo households to teach them to be human (obviously it failed)
also we had hundreds of years of race riots against chinese like pic related, we also had the riots against Lebanese fairly recently
also, pretty sure this show is just to annoy people and go 'viral' because the host is a black woman talking in a condescending tone
>>
>mfw Jap in America
>muh dick, slanty eye
> Also apparently I'm the racist one now
Yeah, jimmies rustled.
>>
File: Tal-rasha-baal-cine.jpg (14 KB, 574x292) Image search: [Google]
Tal-rasha-baal-cine.jpg
14 KB, 574x292
>>57333024

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD THIS SHIT TO OTHER COUNTRIES

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THE UNITED STATES EXISTS IN ORDER TO CONTAIN THIS BEAST, NOT PROPAGATE IT

We're like Tal Rasha chained to the obelisk.
>>
>>57347618
Is that a new stereotype?
>>
>Racism in china
>only talk about racism against africans
>doesn't mention uyghurs or tibetans

American ethnic minorities take typical yank arrogance and unworldliness and turn it up to eleven.
>>
>>57344891
>Quite shameful of pussy westerners desu
>>
>>57336744
hahaha you are lucky your government cares about u enough to close borders.
>>
>>57347618
>doesnt look like theyre from the netherlands
every adult male full stop
>>
Why does she focus on the, what, less than 1% of China that's black? Does she not realize that their are other races, especially in China? I don't know why but this really riles me.
>>
>>57352394
The best thing is when they go on about how hard America is for blacks and how they're going to go to australia/canada/europe instead
>>
>>57336045
>Brazilians are mostly Ainoko
Nope, specially the ones that actually go to Japan are usually 100% Japanese. They're usually discriminated because of cultural differences, but many of them actually adapt to the point that most Japanese can't even notice that they aren't infact Japanese. It's just that the other ones make too much noise.
>>
>>57333024
>dat japan flag
gee i wonder who's behind this
>>
Every single country has a race issue.
>>
>>57339323
>Russia
>Give a shit about blacks
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.