[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your opinion wich country has the best drivers? and which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Takumi.jpg (40 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.jpg
40 KB, 350x262
In your opinion wich country has the best drivers?
and which country has the worst?
>>
>>57331056
Best drivers are European men. Worst drivers are asian women
>>
>Best
German

>Worst
Any bloody Asian country, God damn they give me anxiety
>>
>>57331056
malta has the best drivers, drive here and you will understand
>>
>>57331056
GONNA GET YOU LIKE A SPACE BOY
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
I'M READY BABE
>>
>>57331594
GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA HIT ON THE GAS

related:´
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6JnaWz8SI
>>
objectively finland
murrica a shit
>>
File: 1455487042402_0.png (341 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
1455487042402_0.png
341 KB, 562x562
Running in the 90s
>>
>best
frogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20CLumT2Sg

>worst
Saudis
>>
>Best
Russia

>worst
Any gook country and generally women
>>
>>57331056
Euros can't drive because only like 10% own cars
>>
I traveled half of Europe and Asia, but I am still incapable of understanding how Turks managed to be so terrible.
>>
File: 1458445327698.jpg (12 KB, 255x215) Image search: [Google]
1458445327698.jpg
12 KB, 255x215
>>57332315
>france
>best
>>
Canadians

Every time some faggot from Quebec or Ontario decides to do a road trip along the east coast these faggots get in the left hand lane and do the speed limit, never use their fucking blinkers, and constantly cut people off, if there was one thing I could do as president is make every Canadian citizen who wishes to drive on our interstates take a test and not be allowed to drive in the States until they get acclimated to customs and traditions of driving on US highways
>>
I'm not a good driver so I don't wanna judge others but I think there isn't a country at least n' yrop full of great drivers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqBKEvdrqE
>>
>>57331056
We're in the top 5 safest countries to drive in iirc, beating even the scandis.
>>
Japan

>One of the strictest and toughest places to get a driving licence is Japan, where pass rates fall below 35 per cent. It’s taken on a course, but resembles real road conditions.
>Drivers must remain at 30kph (19mph) or under at all times, and instantly fail if they drive over a kerb, fail to stop at a traffic light or junction or fail to check for oncoming traffic. Candidates can also fail for not staying far left enough in the lane or not bending down low enough when checking under the car for cats or children before setting off.
>>
>>57332964
Driving in Japan must be a horribly boring experience
>>
>>57332964
Japanese children hide under cars?
>>
>>57332964
Doesn't sound that hard
I think the only reason the pass rates are so low is because they are Asians
>>
Best Germany
Worst CHYNA
>>
>>57332370
>>Best
>Russia
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Funland rates high in individual skill but collective skill in stuff like traffic flow is shit.

Everyone is autistic and hates everyone else on the road. Any kind of co-operation is considered weakness and arriving a fraction of a second sooner at your destination is the single most important thing to everyone on the road. Merging on a highway is a game of who blinks first and overtaking is mandatory every time someone in front of you isn't driving outrageously over the speed limit.

Best overall drivers are probably germans. They've got both the individual skill and collective skill to make traffic flow like water.
>>
>>57334171
Pekka, that's called "the rat in a cage effect" and it happens everywhere
>>
>best
Finns
>worst
Slavs
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.