[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the Vikings of Greenland.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Tell me about the Vikings of Greenland.
>>
>>57330034
They lived there for a long time for some reason. I guess it was too difficult to establish a colony further west where the natives would offer actual resistance.
>>
>>57330034
There's no grass in Greenland though. That pic is probably from Iceland
>>
>>57330034

White niggers.
>>
>>57330388
There is at the southern end. It can actually be pretty green there.
>>
Nobody wants to live on Greenland, so when the narwhal industry stopped making money, all the young people left for actual civilization so population dwindled until the rest left.
>>
>>57330034
They lived there in a time where it was warmer than it is today, then it got too cold and left

In the meantime native Americans genocide the ethnic Greenlandic population.
>>
>>57331133
Bullshit retarded climate change occurs in several milions of years u are officially a retarded piece of shit

Kys.
>>
>>57331234
>italian education
>>
>>57331234
Go back to New Jersey.
>>
>>57330034
Imagine if the Vikings succesfully colonized North America and Europeans showed up wondering what these blonde guys were doing there and they had to pull some guy from Iceland to identify their leader as his long lost third removed cousin Halfgar
>>
>>57331348
>>57331459
The continents took 150 million years to separate.
Kys.
>>
>>57331557
Imagine if a fat retarded Ameriturd lowlife scum with 0 social life and a sub par IQ had to imagine a retarded non sensical scenario on a site for disgustin weeb cripto pedos
>>
>>57331631
Why are Italians so hostile lately?

Did something happen to them to make them insecure and feel the need to lash out?
>>
>tfw literally a direct descendant of Viking kings who used to control an area stretching from Canada to Iran with a fleet unrivaled in history up to the 19th century

Feels good
>>
>>57331713
Kys.
>>
>>57331713
Do you actually believe a Viking fleet could have stood a chance against the Royal Navy of the 18th century?
>>
>>57331889
Yes and it has been proven. Vikings were extremely competent in battle and their ships used their small size and quick maneuvring to completely overwhelm a much larger fleet. The british navy would've to focus on one small ship a time while the others boarded them and once in close fight, no warriors have come close to the vikings.
>>
>>57331713
WE-tier
>>
>>57331557
I remember reading somewhere that there actually were some tribes that looked different from the neighbouring tribes. The same thing happened when contact was lost with the Roanoke colony and the neighbouring tribe a few decades later was found to include Injuns with blond hair.
>>
>>57331698
Refugees man, we're all on edge.
>>
>>57331698
Italy's historic territorial claim to Greenland has been snubbed.
>>
>>57331576
Look up the little ice age
>>
>>57332050
>schooners don't exist
Fuck off mehmet
>>
>>57331713
WE
>>
>>57331713
and here you are, shitposting in a nepalese knitting forum. grandpa halfdan must be very proud.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.