[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With any luck the next attack will fall on Germany and hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
With any luck the next attack will fall on Germany and hopefully it falls hard. Not some pussy ass Brussels level, but more like Bataclan. Germany is a nation that deserves to be punished for what it is doing to Europe.
>>
>singapoor
>>
>>57328326
>Singapore
why do you care about what is happening in Europe?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 431x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 431x441
>>57328326
I've never cringed more hard in my 21 years of existence then when I saw that commercial.
>>
>>57328326
Mass casualty terror attacks are the new norm in Western Europe already. It's only a matter of time before Germany gets their share. Will they do anything about it? Of course not. I'm seeing into the future (confirmed ESP) and I foresee major (10+ casualties) attacks in Germany, France again, Austria, Denmark, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belgium again, all before the end of 2016.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
>every midday i wake up first thing i do is check the news and hope there has been another terrorist attack in the hope it will give another few % votes to right wing parties
dont even care about the dead mate
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 460x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 460x634
>>57328546
For future reference.
>>
>>57328326
Yes pls
>>
Good luck, our police force is effective enough thanks to shitting on privacy laws.
>>
>>57328546
They will come in waves. They will target the Louvre. They will target London's main tourist attractions. They will attack synagogues, they will attack metro stations and bus stops. They will not attack government buildings. They will attack more soccer matches, especially in France during Euro 2016. Hotels will be attacked. I know this to be true. There will be much suffering and death. They will strike at random. Muslims will of course be spared in hostage situations. It will be bloody. Good luck Europe.
>>
File: aw dang.jpg (34 KB, 346x374) Image search: [Google]
aw dang.jpg
34 KB, 346x374
>>57328546
>Denmark
They targetted Lars Vilks though, not Denmark for political reasons.

>Vilks is Swedish and lives here
>Göteborg new ISIS recruiting grounds
>>
>>57328498
You should also ask this to northern americans
>>
>>57328326
I agree.
>>
>>57328758
I don't foresee any attacks in Sweden or Scandinavia aside from Denmark in the near future, meaning in 2016 I do not believe it will happen. Perhaps foiled plots but nothing with 10 casualties or more.
>>
>>57328744
>>57328546
>>57328892

>mfw: americans masturbating while fantasizing about the bleakest scenarios and habbenings they could think of

your completely serious and dramatic posting stile makes it even more cringewiorthy
>>
>>57329042
Fine. You can cringe all you want. When these truths become reality I can not say I did not warn you.
Thankfully for you though Italy will remain mostly unharmed
>>
File: usa.jpg (89 KB, 854x561) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
89 KB, 854x561
>>57328781
Europe is an american military base actually.
>>
Why do Americans fetishize violence? This thread is just creepy.
>>
>>57328781
Because its our colony
>>
>>57329441
>Germans in charge of determining who fetishizes violence
L M A O
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.