[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Australian people break prison and make a great country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 468x286
It's a kind of mystery in this world
>>
>>57323615
>Let our Anglo powers combine
End of lesson.
>>
Britbongs literally exported their top 10% here.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
>Australia
>great
good 1
>>
>>57323653
Some of you have ancestor of prisoner seriously?
>>
>>57323748
they stole loaves of bread
>>
>>57323615

How the fuck is Australia a great country?
>>
File: 1457420316916.png (60 KB, 549x492) Image search: [Google]
1457420316916.png
60 KB, 549x492
>>57323677
>Norgay
>>
>>57323937
They don't have great power but nice life
>>
>>57323653
They were shown how to be civilized by emus who imparted much wisdom to the criminals. The criminals reformed and build a grand human/flightless bird settlement. Before long, relations with the emus soured when the criminals started to out populate them. The human support that flew in to aid the subsequent war that broke out decided to stay in the country and help built it. They taught the criminals how to mine and export fossil fuels and they used the revenue to turn their settlement into something resembling an actual country.
>>
>>57323615
The trick is to not be a soft cunt.
>>
>>57323993

They live in a desert with 1MB/s internet with a 2 GB datacap. Everything wants to kill them in said desert and their Abos sniff all of their gas.
>>
>>57324152
>literally believing memes
>>
Moving to Oz next year lads
>>
>>57324492
Cool, Melbourne I assume
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lucky_Country
>>
>>57327092
Ya got family out there but may move somewhere else if i dont like it
>>
>>57323748
Who doesn't?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.