[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dictatorship for India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: maratha empire.jpg (77 KB, 736x560) Image search: [Google]
maratha empire.jpg
77 KB, 736x560
I'm an Indian living in Denmark, and after reading about Indian and international history, I can't help but think that a dictatorship might be best for India. The problems with an Indian democracy which cannot unify the country are evident, as seen from the nexalite, Kashmiri and Tripuran uprisings. Furthermore the transportation systems in India are a mess, since our roads are horrible and our trains outdated. Also diseases like cholera and malaria are rampant in some of the poorer parts of India (bihar, eastern India). I would suggest the implementation of a nationalistic dictatorship, which should jail corrupt politicians, and fight national traitors (congress party, communists, separatists). Furthermore we should effectivize the country by building and improved transport system, and implementing improvisation projects (draining of swamps, building of public toilets and improving the sewage system, making our own weapons to avoid buying them from Israel, Russia and the US). Schooling should also be made obligatory, and subversive groups (kashmiris, tripurans, seperatists in general) should be deported to Pakistan. I believe that nationalism as implemented in Europe, would probably be Indias key to success, though it should be implemented with a few changes (mainly promotion of dharmic religions over abrahamic ones, though we should continue to implement religious freedom).
>>
How do you propose to impose your rule
>>
>>57321464
>I'm an Indian

POO
>>
Does that man in the middle have some kind of anime sword hand?

Were ancient Indians literally ripping off of anime?
>>
>>57321559

Primarily by improving the economy, and also giving government subsidaries to first time house buyers, so that home ownership becomes more widespread
>>
File: brazilian.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brazilian.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>57321619

Huehuehuehue
>>
Beta, what you on about.
All India needs is stability and economic growth
Modi is god tier at both. so what india needs is time. if they continue the way they are going they will be a superpower in like 14 years.

>t.Indian from the Netherlands
>>
>>57321687
>>57321785
Why are not leaving then ?
>>
>>57321864

Affirmative action:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India
>>
>>57321864

Since Danes where in my country, I also have a right to be in theirs. Also I pay my taxes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_India
>>
>>57321464
The problem with that however is that dictatorship would encourage some other retards to want to secede and our shitty leftist media will make sure they do.
That will lead to loss of life in great amounts. I'm not saying India won't be unified at the end but the loss of life may outweigh any foreseeable economic gain.

Not to mention the international reaction to a dictatorship in a leading democracy.
In any case, what we need is merely time. And to make sure that leftists are rung in. With all this recent JNU nonsense, at least most people are now aware as to how shitty communists in our country really are.
>>
>>57321864
Hardly any white women in India
>>
>>57321464
Only problem with this idea is that then you guys can't claim
>le biggest democracy meme
>>
>>57321648

Seriously can someone tell me what that sword is
>>
>>57322165

Who wants to be known for a democracy, which can't even unify the country?
>>
>>57321785
>Modi is god tier at both

Tell me what exactly he has changed.
All I've seen are GDP statistics "revised" up 3 or 4 percent.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/02/03/even-the-rbis-rajan-is-confused-by-indias-new-gdp-numbers/
>>
>>57322191
Probably some form of Khatar
>>
>>57322191

That's a pata

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pata_%28sword%29
>>
>>57322191
Don't know shit about that, but I found this, it looks like it's the same: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pata_(sword)
>>
>>57322256
-the h
so katar ,my bad
>>
>>57322096
>all India needs is time

Hmm 70 years and still absolute shit tier

>muh left wing media

Having some left wing policies keep the peasants from revolting and installing communism.
>>
>>57322148
Lmao white women lust for mediterran cock and not some Pajeet Currynigger, all Indians I know are virgins and look like disgusting fat monkeys
>>
>>57321464
I have a better plan to make India a great country

1) IQ tests for everyone in reproductive age
2) Kill the bottom 90% of the population
3) Force everyone to have 8 children on average for a period of 20 years
4) IQ tests for everyone again
5) Kill the bottom 90% again
6) Force everyone to have 9 children for a period of 20 years
7) India, or just about any country with large population, is now at least a major world power

You can't go wrong with this trust me
>>
File: 1405626119207.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1405626119207.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>57322532

>kill 90% of india
>they still have a larger population than russia
>>
>>57322532

> Accusations of genocide from UN
> US invasion of India
> We get "freedom"

Besides the IQ disparity is primarily caused by undernurishment.
>>
>>57322368
>70 years
All things considered, that's still fine.

>left wing policies
You're right. Left wing policies is always a good idea however left winged media is just cancer.
>>
>>57322525

Who cares about white women?

Only thing they do is to divorce you and steal shitloads of alimony from you. I personally have nothing against them, however I wouldn't for the life of myself marry one.
>>
>>57322664
>Accusations of genocide from UN
>Not just ignoring the UN

>US invasion of India
>Not just getting Russian SAMs and Radar-Missile arrays so the US can't invade you without suffering massive casualties

>No freedom for anyone

As someone from Portugal, I can tell you what it's like believing that the IQ gap is primarily caused by environmental factors, only to realize it really isn't.

But hey to each his own.
>>
>>57322783
I'm South Euro so I don't care but they without doubt the most beautiful women
>>
>>57322813

Well i agree with you that there is a certain biological complex for IQ, however changing the environment is far more effective than going euthanasia on everyone.
>>
>>57322946
>however changing the environment is far more effective than going euthanasia on everyone
That's where we will agree to disagree
>>
>>57321464
You need an eugenics system that prevents like everyone but the top 20% from breeding. In part cause its nice to polish the gene pool, but mostly because otherwise everyone just makes too many babies atm
>>
>>57323051
It's population rate has stabilized. You should worry about Africa and Muslims
>>
>>57321464
A good dictatorship would indeed be ideal for a country as chaotic and large as India however, in the end, the disease known as political correctness makes it impossible.
>>
>>57322191
I think the hilt is hidden within that. So it makes up for armor as well
>>
>>57323161
No it fucking hasn't.
>>
>>57324021
What?
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 509x289) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 509x289
>>57324021
>I base my views on a Chinese hentai appreciation board
>>
File: images.png (20 KB, 562x262) Image search: [Google]
images.png
20 KB, 562x262
>>57324021
Fucking idiot. Seriously.

It's like ameritards are becoming dumber day by day. Made me reply twice
>>
Bravest Army in the World is Indian ARMY..
Indian ARMY is now 2nd Largest Army in the World..
BEST AIR FORCE IAF.. They will destroy you from the sky. They are king of the sky.

Indian NAVY powerful and growing more and more and it will become biggest Navy soon..

Indian Soldiers are more brave with winning power than other soldiers in this world. Weapons are important but Soldier's skills are more important that how they use weapons and other power and our Indian ARMY soldiers knows very well how to use, on which time to use, and how to win.

You will never get this much courage and braveness in other army in compare to Indian army soldiers... And who says Pakistani army is brave? Haha.. Just ask to Pakistani solider who was brigadier Kuldip Singh.. Haha.. Indian brigadier Kuldip Singh with only 150 soldiers fight with 3000 Pakistani soldiers and Indian army was winning army in that battle, whole night only 150 Indian Army soldiers were fighting for our mother ...more
>>
File: 1459053311093.jpg (36 KB, 478x598) Image search: [Google]
1459053311093.jpg
36 KB, 478x598
>>57324504
Are you done?
>>
File: 1459693398181.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459693398181.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>57324504
Anon... Are you.. Are you alright?
>>
Powered by an active Air force and missile systems, Pakistan military is always ready to tackle internal and external offenses. It is mostly relying on producing own crafts, tanks and missiles rather than relying on foreign powers. Nuclear capability makes the might more stronger and wets the Indian pants.
We have the most hard core army in the world. Our soldiers fearless of death are known throughout the world of being the most brave. They can bear the heat of the sun to such an extent that no other army soldier can match. Pakistan army always donating thousands of troops to United nations and to fight terrorism.

Pakistan army is best because they do not fight for land they fight for Islam and for peace and there is nothing about who had best army its who have believe in peace
A peaceful, beautiful place to live. Its military has a lot of patriotism. A strong intention to work and protect there motherland. The military is very caring and helping.

With the size of country and armed forces, it has thwarted attacks by a much bigger country India and has also been able to break the strength of Soviet Union. Additionally, being constantly under the American radar and aggression from India, Pakistan has been able to deter attacks from them through proxy wars and its conventional armed forces.
Pakistan army is able to defeat all the neighbouring countries but still it holds for the sake of peace. It is powered with drone special missiles nuclear power trained commandos. The unique thing about Pak army is passion for giving their life for their beloved country!
>>
Pakistan is the most responsible nuclear country in south Asian region. It receive continues threat from India, (Think is SHO of the regions). To control over the Arabian sea is ore crucial for Pakistan. I think now its time come for Pakistan to take a step to control over the trade ways over the arabian as well as Indian ocean.. It's very important for surveillance of Pakistan.
Pakistan is an amazing country. I visited it in 2013. The people are very hospitable and they are very kind hearted. My sister fell of a stone and got injured. We called the Army and they came in less than 10 seconds and took her to hospital. The army is very genrous I salute Pakistan army
Pakistan has survived many wars with India and also Pakistan also stands for weak Muslim countries Pakistan provides extra protection and also ensures that Pakistan nuclear weapons are in good hands.
>>
>>57324948

Pakis are seperatist fucks, who have constantly undermined secularism, for sharia law.
>>
P00
>>
>>57324948
Hell yeah!
>>
>>57324986
I think he is copy pasting stuff from some India vs Pakistan shitfest
>>
Denmark is not an amazing country. I visited it in 2013. The people are not very hospitable and they are very not kind hearted. My sister fell of a stone and got injured. We called the Army and they came in more than 100000000000 seconds and not took her to hospital.

Denmark can not bear the heat of the sun to such an extent that no other army soldier can match.
>>
>>57324371
>>57324442
Fucking Mexico
>>
>>57321464
Ever thought it might be better to Balkanize? India is huge and over populated with too many different groups don't you think?
>>
>>57325186

We already once balkanized, the result was Pakistan and Bangladesh
>>
>>57325102

Denmark has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Also it is not the militaries job to play nurse. Also I know you're trolling.
>>
>>57325186
Secession is a disease.
However, division of some states in the Gangetic plains namely Uttar Pradesh and Bihar into multiple states (at least temporarily) under separate governments might do wonders.

These states are too populated and ill equipped for a single government to bring about quick change.
>>
>>57325186

Instead of balkanizing we should "anschluss" Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh and hindufy them.
>>
>>57325265
But wouldn't you want to get rid of your Muslims and maybe give Sikhs and some other groups their own country to have more unity in each? Sorry I don't know what groups you have, care to explain maybe?
>>
I say don't touch pakistan in any way and let them be. They act as buffer to terrorist shit
>>
>>57325366
Who lives in those areas?

>>57325390
How would you go about that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGJmAd4ogAE
>>
>>57325390
No. Fuck Pakistan and Nepal. Those terrorists and communists can go drown in their own mess.
As for Bangladesh, we already have like half their population within our borders. With climate change, I honestly believe India and Bangladesh will reunite sometime in the future.
>>
>>57325490
>Who lives in those areas
'Aryans'

Jokes aside, much of /pol/'s views of India stem from the living conditions of people in those states. Yes, it's that bad. Some parts/cities are okay but the rest hasn't seen much development in decades.
>>
>>57321464
Shouldn't the country be partitioned instead.

It's like combining all of Europe into a country.
>>
>>57325422

Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists, Bahai, Jews, tribal religions

+ multitude of ethnic groups, I myself am a goud saraswat brahmin
>>
>>57325490

primarily muslims and hindus, they are poor as fuck though.
>>
>>57326197
Don't forget the Parsi. They're the prime example of how being 'minority' has no effect on your ability, unlike certain others.
>>
>>57326572

Yeah, the parsis gave us Tatta and Freddie mercury
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.