[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite European city for travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 89oty.jpg (74 KB, 350x552) Image search: [Google]
89oty.jpg
74 KB, 350x552
American study abroad here

so far from my European travels, I'd say that Prague is no doubt the funnest city in Europe

>Beautiful picturesque architecture
>cool castle and bridges
>Cheap amazing beer
>Easy hot women that are DTF
>weed everywhere, they even give it out for free

I don't think any other European city can compete
>>
>>57320365
>Must see
Pragues
Vienna
Budapest
Lisbon
London
Rome
Florence
Syracuse
Amsterdam
Sevilla
Munich

>Don't go to
Paris
Athens
Varsaw
>>
>>57320497
visited each of them except Vienna and Warsaw
>>
>>57320693
During May-July you should also go to Stockholm and Copenhagen. Oslo is nice but not a lot to see and HelSinki is pretty shit.
>>
>>57320497
>Athens
has it really gotten so bad since the denbts? i was there in 2008 and really liked it
>>
>>57323312
It's bad.
t. Guy who went in 2012
>>
How's it feel to know I'm literally moving to Europe because I'm rich and you're not OP?

Can't wait for you to return to your shitty midwest town and impregnate your fat cousin
>>
>>57323360
dam that sucks
>>
>>57323273
i'll check it out

>>57323393
>midwestern

I'm actually from Mississippi :-((((
>>
>>57323393
why would you have to be rich to move to europe
>>
>>57323568
i heard traveling to europe, and owning a passport is a sign of wealth for americans.

wew
>>
>>57320497
barcelona & reykjavik are a must see imho
>>
>>57323555
>Mississippi

Out of Europe now nigger
>>
>>57323568
Because the naturalization process is slow unless you can invest half a million in the country
>>
>>57323678
if you compare flights in europe to flights to europe from the US you do have to be financially comfortable to actually travel to europe here.

just getting there is more expensive than a three week holiday you would take in greece.
>>
>>57323746
I'm 100% white

lol and you yankees call US racist!
>>
>>57323907
>Cletus "1/16th Cherokee" McGraw
>100% white
>>
File: nightjar_pennant-winged.jpg (137 KB, 700x681) Image search: [Google]
nightjar_pennant-winged.jpg
137 KB, 700x681
RIP Rhodesia
>>
Malmö
>>
>Prague
Good taste. For underrated cities see Lyon, Nürnberg, Würzburg and York (if you make it to the UK).
>>
>>57323312
It's not even about the debts and shit, it's just fucking ugly
>>
>>57320365
I live in Prague and I never got free weed...

But I agree, Prague is an absolutely god-tier city
>>
>visiting other cities

In my option, it has no sense. My explanation

It's full of foreigners
People babble an unintelligible language which will make you barf at best
Inferior culture
>>
>hot women
lmao
>>
>>57320497
What's happening in Warsaw? Has constitutional crisis fucked it up too hard?
>>
From the movie, Bruges looks top comfy.

Too bad it is in ISIS land now.
Other mountainous central European slav countries seem extremely cozy too, like Slovakia, Switzerland and Austria
>>
File: panamanian_cricket.jpg (62 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
panamanian_cricket.jpg
62 KB, 400x330
>>57320365
>>
>>57323907
>>57323982
Deep Southern man here in Russia. I have lived in 8 countries in the past 15 years due to my job. Been around some nasty people, and yet I still hate yankees more than anybody. Hypocritical, arrogant pricks who live in their self righteous bubbles looking down on everybody, especially Southerners......BUT move SOUTH to retire and still complain.
>>
>>57333191
Yeee yeee the south will rise again!!! The south will rise again!!! #dippernation
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 238x250
>tfw the mediterrainic people have failed to control the barbarian Goths, Saxons and Germanics and now we live in a cucked society

Why Italy, Spain and Greece, why will you not rise again?
>>
>>57330780
Literally nothing changed besides the ruling caste that steals the most.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.