[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong what happened to the great american dream where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What went wrong what happened to the great american dream where if you were a white male you were king.
>>
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 205x246
>mfw I'll never get to drive my 1954 chevrolet to work while waving to all my white neighbours knowing my wife is at home tending to the kids and chores already preparing a meal for the weekly neighbourhood barbeque
>>
>>57318513
The most important question is why are they happy on that pic?
>>
>>57318806
Because they're white and in the 50's you were proud to be white, men and women knew their place and kids were being raised right.
>>
>>57318603
>You will never buy a full auto thompson for shits and giggles, which it hasn't been banned in any way shape or form even though it had very widespread use in criminal circles or at least the media portrayed it as so, while flipping off a nigger on the street and coming home to some hardcore christian fun times with your wife (going to bed early while reading a book)

End me lads
>>
>grilling meat while your wife does the bushes
Are Westerners so cucked that they think this counts as being a "king"
>>
>>57319173
JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE CRAAWWLINGGGGGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNNNN
>>
>>57318513
Peace with China happened.
>>
>>57319278

>not having your wife do yardwork

this is why Croatia never was and never will be great
>>
File: 1393308619728.png (26 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1393308619728.png
26 KB, 750x750
>>57318513
>>57318603
>mfw old people say we're too spoiled in modern society all the while complaining about how hard they had it despite being able to afford a house, a car, and feeding a family at the age of 25 with a low-income job such as a mechanic or similar in a society free of the degeneracy that we experience this very day
>>
The dream was expanded to cover for women too
>>
ronald reagan and the free market cult of the 80s to today.
>>
File: excessively.jpg (41 KB, 403x328) Image search: [Google]
excessively.jpg
41 KB, 403x328
http://www.stepfordwives.org/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.