[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people living on these pieces of rocks in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why are people living on these pieces of rocks in the middle of the sea so good at making music?
>>
why are you so shit is the real question
>>
Because they look so ugly that they need good music to feel better.
>>
2 miles from the mainland is not in the middle of the sea stupid pole
>>
>>57318055
German aggression on the rise
>>
>"English music"
>all of their music is actually written by Irish immigrants
>>
>>57318055
sea could be extremely small, so 2 miles not nececcary are much less then half of the sea.
>>
Middle of the sea lol people have swum from there to France
>>
Perfect size for touring and doing lots of gigs even if it's just in pubs
>>
>>57318380
this. In addition I would suppose that worldwide domination of english luanguage also plays some role.
>>
Why are people living on these pieces of rocks in the middle of the sea so good at making music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
>>
>>57318146
OP pic includes Ireland, u dumb potato nig
>>
>>57318055
22 miles at the shortest point desu
point still stands though
>>
>>57317939
It's a talented island in many aspects of things, especially popular culture. Europe has a whole is quite talented.
>>
Who wants to hear my mixtape?
>>
>>57318787
What the fuck happened to Spider Bait?
>>
Maybe cause they're far away from the Mongoloids, Turkics, Ugroids and others.
>>
>>57317939
Arab music -> Provencal troubadour tradition -> British guitar ballads -> + African rhythms -> rock music

Slavic music was never influenced by the Arabo-Persian figure of the solitary poet, guitar player and bohemian in one that defines western music. Slavic traditional music is still sung chorally and accompanied by instruments whose sound resembles medieval woodwinds (the diatonic accordion, the clarinet). At least that's my theory.
>>
>>57319374
Nobody
>>
>>57319688
Btw, what I just said also relates to Balkan music in its own way: Bosnian music made in the Turkish tradition is very likely to feature a virtuoso solo vocalist who accompanies himself on a string instrument. Balkan music also has a very modern-sounding rhythmic backing which is clearly influenced by Turkish music. So basically, Muslims invented British and Balkan music despite the fact that they're not even supposed to play music.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.