[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. Do you proudly stand with Israel? Do you support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: isreal-flag[1].jpg (82 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
isreal-flag[1].jpg
82 KB, 750x500
1. Your country
2. Do you proudly stand with Israel? Do you support Middle Eastern democracy and the right of the Jewish people to have a home after facing centuries of European persecution?

1. The United States of America
2. Yes
>>
No Jews are hateful, hypocritical creatures
>>
1. Spain

2. Yes.

Israel is the only safe, prosperous and democratic country in the Middle East. We should admire them.
>>
I stand for all kikes being pushed into the sea where they can be food for the sharks, the creature closest to them.
>>
Money is The Almighty Key
>>
>>57317541
If it was their clay it would be fine, but they are invaders so...nope, someone should have given part of its country to make israel and not what happened with palestinians.
>>
>>57317882
t. ignorant

arabs invaded judea and forced jews to move in all directions outside of their land
>>
>>57317761
t. Rasheed
>>
>>57317761
t. Abdullah Abdullah
>>
>>57317541
Why is everyone so butthurt about Jews and Israel?
>>
>>57317941
>>57317991
exactly

Ash hadu an la ilaha ill Allah wa ash hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul Allah.
>>
>>57317882
Except Israel historically belonged to the Jews. They were the first tribes to settle there.
>>
>>57317541
Israel is pretty scum but I prefer Jews over Muslims
>>
>>57317935
>>57318088
Okay, im gonna invade all south america (except brasil) because it was ours, the mistakes of the past are what matters!
>>
>>57317541
Yes

They kill Arabs in very horrible ways
>>
>>57317882
>>57317882
t. Iraqi shitskin
>>
>1. Your country
Cunt.

>2. Do you proudly stand with Israel?
Nope.

>3. Do you support Middle Eastern democracy and the right of the Jewish people to have a home after facing centuries of European persecution?
Fuck no. They already had a home, then they illegally immigrated to someone else's home.

We Australians take illegal immigration very seriously.
>>
>>57319518
No, it wasn't ours. Are you fucking retarded?

In that comparison, the jews would be the indians, and we would be the arabs.
>>
>>57317541
Yes.

The other option is having yet another piece of land merge into the International Minefield.
>>
Thanks, friends! Very appreciated.
>>
File: zionist.png (54 KB, 1300x810) Image search: [Google]
zionist.png
54 KB, 1300x810
>>57317541
Israel is the best country in the middle east by very far. Anybody that says otherwise is delusional or dishonest.
>>
1. Flag
2. They cause assblasted muslims, so yes.
>>
I support Israel, but I do agree they've done some disgusting things to the Palestinians. Hamas and Hezbollah are both terrible, but there are plenty of respectable people from Palestine so I think it's incredibly ignorant to demonize all of them.

With that said, I don't think there will ever be peace. If the Palestinians had their way all Jews would be kicked out, even those who were there before 1948.
>>
>>57317541
1.Flag
2.Yes

Im Indian/hindu though so we naturally feel connected to the plight of Israel. just look at pro Israel/idf videos on youtube guaranteed you will find a comment like this:
>Love Israel xxx hindus and jews are the same..love from india t. Prajeet Chandeshekarpuraramn
>>
1. France
2. I support Israel in the Middle-East
>>
Lesser of two evils. I suppose. It's hard to tell sometimes. I've been treated nicer by Israelis, at least. I think.
>>
>>57320245
Back to the Antilles when Wilders is electd you shitskin
>>
1. France
2. No. this region should be under papal authority
>>
>>57317882
to be fair. you can't invade and occupy arab lands, because they don't deserve any to begin with. Same for jewish lands.
>>
>>57320373
Wilders has already been elected though. They don't just let anyone into parliament.
>>
>>57320373
>hindus
>antilles
ok mehmet

and 2.
Most hindus in the netherlands vote FOR Wilders. me included.
>>
>>57318088
>The term Canaanites is by far the most frequently used ethnic term in the Bible,[1] in which they are commonly described as a people who had been annihilated by the Israelites.

jews genocide a people to get that land milleniums ago
>>
>>57317541
i wont (because i cant) answer with a yes or no but i will just say that Israel deserves an independent and strong nation/country for many reasons despite the fact that i dont approve its politics and strategy
>>
>>57317541
1.Lithuania
2. Yes. Shame about all the fighting, though.
>>
>>57320554
You are not the Hindu shitskin from the Antilles ?
>>
>>57321053
No. proud SURINAMER.
>>
>>57317541

1) Brazil
2) Yes. Israel is the only civilized country in that region desu.

Maybe Lebanon and Jordan could have beeb civilized as well, but it seems that Palestinian dindus spoiled the countries.
>>
>>57320863
> Isreal
> A country
Lol, Vilnius pls
>>
No, but I don't support either mudslimes or kikes.

>>57318088
>First to settle there
Wrong. Philistines and Caaanites lived there long before the Jews did.

>>57320245
>Both jews and hindus are the same
Well, both of you are very nepotistic.
>>
>>57321269
Israel is an officially recognized country, if you didn't know, shitskin
>>
>>57321165
Disgusting
>>
I support a second Holocaust, except with arabs this time. The Middle East can then be split between Britain, France and Israel and all the kikes can be Deported to the new Israeli lands.
>>
America

I'm one of the few that don't. It's those kikes that are pissing off those dune hoppers and making them crash large things into my buildings. Surprised so few realize that.
>>
>>57317541
2. no
>>
>>57319666
God forbid somebody would illegally immigrate to an island full of convicts.
>>
The IDF and the Israeli Police in the West Bank are pretty fucked. And why are there even settlers in Hebron? Israelis please explain yourselves.

It's likely there will never be peace. The Palestinians won't stop until Israel is no more and Israel won't stop until Palestine is no more.
>>
>>57317541
1 - Chile
2 - No, fuck those shekel hoarding jews.
>>
It's really p impossible to be one sided about the conflict. Both have committed atrocities.
>>
>>57317541
1.israel
2.no, its shit
>>
File: No Israeli State.gif (1 MB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
No Israeli State.gif
1 MB, 500x361
>>57317541
No
>>
File: 2000px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png (592 KB, 2000x1404) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png
592 KB, 2000x1404
>>57317541
yes. hopefully they will help us for upcoming white genocide.
>>
>>57325469
dumb Turkposter
>>
>>57317541
t. American bear
>>
File: hang.jpg (63 KB, 478x600) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
63 KB, 478x600
>>57325937
best white is dead white
>>
>>57317761
> Sharks
> Not rats
> Not snakes
I expected nothing, but still got disappointed.
>>
>>57321337
>Philistines
They came bit later. The region of Gaza got settled only 100 years or so after the Israelite's finished settling in.
>>57319585
Get shot isn't that horrible of a death. It's actually the best one you can ask for in modern combat. Getting bombed is quite messy, with pieces and tissue everywhere, but the dead aren't concerned with such earthly matters.

>>57320219
> kicked out
"dead" sounds more fitting, knowing who we're dealing with.
Also, what kind "disgusting things" Israel have done to the Arabs? Genuinely curious how others see stuff that's going on.

>>57320574
Nobody is denying that- that's how this things were done back then. But at this point, especially when Canaanites are no more to make claims... well, it's ours now.

>>57321197
Fun fact: the leaders of both Jordan and Lebanon wanted to make peace with Israel, seeing how successful it is, and believed that by combining powers they could make a true flushing paradise out of the middle east- faith that led one to getting stabbed in the back while praying in a Mosque and the other getting car-bombed.

>>57322304
> 2016
> Still believing memes about Arabs blowing westerns up because they're mad at Israel

>>57322641
> Why are there even settlers in Hebron
Because many of them live in Hebron for the last 1500 years.
> Israel won't stop until Palestine is no more
How, exactly? Israel already controls all the land and the people. They could've been wiped out or collectively dislocated if wanted it.
In reality, Israel simply focuses maintaining the status quo.
>>
How do Israelis view South Korea?
Most aren't interested about Israel here but I think the country is quite similar to us.
>surrounded by geopolitical enemies
>technological powerhouse
>advanced society that belongs to 1st world
>has conscription
>>
File: bouletmaton.jpg (95 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
bouletmaton.jpg
95 KB, 550x636
>>57317541
>1. Your country
Flag

>2. Are you a cuck, tricked by jew tactics?
Of course not. Stop the palestinian genocide

In a related subjetc, give saharauis their rightful land, filthy moroccan subhumans
>>
>>57327004
I've heard stories of Jewish settlers in the West bank running over children with their cars. And it seems like the settlers in the west bank often play the victim when it's objectively the Palestinians who are being victimized. The IDF/Israeli police have more authority than the Palestinian police in the west bank which is a bit strange to me. I know they still wouldn't be happy if Israel gave up control but the Israeli presence there could be a bit less aggressive imo.
>>
>>57320245
But can they poo in loo?
>>
>>57320634
>i wont (because i cant) answer with a yes or no but i will just say that Israel deserves an independent and strong nation/country for many reasons despite the fact that i dont approve its politics and strategy
They have given one by Russia a century ago. But since it involve no killing of children they didn't liked it.
>>
File: 1457075674096.jpg (51 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1457075674096.jpg
51 KB, 240x240
>>57327848
>a shitty piece of land in Sibir under Soviet rule that would russianize the Jewish poeple and result in a non-sovereign state
>a "country"
>>
>>57317541
I support deportation of White Jews back to their mother countries along with Whites from Americas and Australia
>>
File: settlers-ran-over-boy.jpg (104 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
settlers-ran-over-boy.jpg
104 KB, 620x420
>>57327478
Thanks.
But not to leave this claims un-responded:
> running over children with their cars
False. It started with a picture/video from 2004 (or was it 2005-6?) where a car is seen driving through, making a kid fly into the air (pic related). What was cut from the video and was not mentioned near the picture, is that the kids (13-15 yo) threw rocks and molotvs at the car and the driver just pankied and tried to escape the scene when the kid jumped in front of his car to try and stop him. Since then, using this picture as basis, claiming kids getting run over for fun became " a thing".
> settlers in the west bank often play the victim when it's objectively the Palestinians who are being victimized
I worked with both. Non is the victim. Both are fucked up.
I saw settlers beating up people for having PLO flags, and I saw Arabs cutting down their own olive trees to blame it on the settlers. Both are playing the victim, both are lying.
> IDF/Israeli police have more authority than the Palestinian police in the west bank
Because IT IS Israeli territory. Israel gave the Arabs authority over certain areas, but it's still under Israeli rule (what the Arabs call "the occupation"). The situation is super different than that, but as an example try thinking of the FBI having more authority than the local police, but it intervenes only on major crimes (terrorist activity) and cross-state crimes (terrorist activity on fully controlled Israeli land).
> bit less aggressive
The people (border police) are bit aggressive, yes, but it's hard for me to blame them when they daily getting stoned and Molotov-ed and you're not allowed to respond with "too much force".
The overall policy, however, is incredibly passive towards the Arabs. The interaction with Israeli forces of those who do not participate in violent riots or terrorist activity is usually isolated to getting checked at checkpoint for permit and weapons when coming to work in Israel.
>>
>>57329214
Interesting. It's nice to hear an Israeli's perspective. I have family by marriage from Israel but they don't like talking about the conflict so I'm left to read/learn about it on my own.
>>
>>57327224
Most people aren't interested about SK as well.
From time to time it's mentioned that SK doesn't like Israel very much, but it doesn't get attention.
You get mentioned in the media only when NK are at their shenanigans again.
>>
>>57329481
> don't like talking about the conflict
I can understand them. For a conflict of such small scale and such low intensity, it sure is a recipe heated and furious arguments, especially among people that aren't part of the conflict itself.
>>
>>57317541
1. Japan
2. I stand with it. But there's an anti-Japanese Russian Jewish diaspora on /int/
>>
1.Flag
2.no
>>
>>57331122
After all we've done for you? That hurts.
>>
אני לא אוהבת ישראל אבל אני רוצה לנסוע שם בגלל שהרבה העירים הידועים בישראל
>>
1. Israel
2. No
>>
>>57332281
Pls be my gf
>>
1 Germany
2 Yes, i like them cuz they are like germany under hitler. I like those crazy ones which kill muslims.
>>
>>57332484
אני לא יכולה לומר יס לך
>>
>>57317541
Flag
No

I literally do not give two shits about any country other than America
>>
>>57317541
1. Vageen
2. No

They're a bunch of savages, why would I support people like that?
>>
>>57333011
But dear burger, the whole world is America.

>>57333224
Great pretzels and sick beach parties.
>>
>>57333682
>the whole world is America
Maybe to the political class
>>
>>57333682
hmm, sold
>>
File: 006 - Y0czhWB.png (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
006 - Y0czhWB.png
77 KB, 1024x768
1. Flag
2. Yes. They shoah the muzzies every single time and I fucking hate muslims.
>>
1. Argentina
2. I love Israel, any country with a general hate for mudslims is in top of my list
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.