[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Azeri Armed Forces close to Yerevan as much as 50 km
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: mfw no armenians anymore.png (116 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
mfw no armenians anymore.png
116 KB, 622x562
>Azeri Armed Forces close to Yerevan as much as 50 km
>>
>mfw putin gonna turn turkroaches into radroaches
>>
File: harbinger of love.jpg (5 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
harbinger of love.jpg
5 KB, 511x288
>>57317570
Godspeed.
>>
Ko proglasi Armeniju suverenu, ne imao glave na ramenu.
>>
>>57317504
Bunun kanıtları nerede, isk*nder?
>>
2nd genocide soon
>>
>>57317928
First*
1915 is a hoax. It was self defense.
>>
>>57317950
>what genocide
>>
What's with Turks and Azeris and their hate for Armenians? Is it because they're Christian?
>>
>>57318420
Georgians hate them too
>>
>>57318537
I see
>>
>>57318420
Armenians are unsuccessful jews of causcaus t.b.h
>>
>>57318420
yes

it is muslims vs christians.
>>
>>57318537
? Georgian hate is not comparable to Azeri&Turk hate at all.
It's just that one fascist Georgian twat spending all his day comparing Armenians to Jews to make /int/ hate us.
>>
File: khazar.jpg (92 KB, 570x309) Image search: [Google]
khazar.jpg
92 KB, 570x309
>>57318661
you are the jews :^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>57318680
hes not even georgian, hes a turk living there.

hes muslim too.
>>
>>57318420
it's just a prank bro
>>
>>57318830
Are you sure? He says he is Georgian.
Whatever. His butthurt is off the charts.
>>
>>57317504
There are russian military bases in armenia,I'd thread carefully
>>
File: erdogan1.jpg (19 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
erdogan1.jpg
19 KB, 320x220
Israel has always been reluctant to describe the Turkish massacre of the Armenians by the Turks in 1915 as "genocide." It has always been believed that the reason for Israel's reticence was not to upset Israel's close military and diplomatic ties with Turkey.

However, more evidence is being uncovered that the Armenian genocide was largely the work of the Dönmeh leadership of the Young Turks. Historians like Ahmed Refik, who served as an intelligence officer in the Ottoman army, averred that it was the aim of the Young Turks to destroy the Armenians, who were mostly Christian. The Young Turks, under Ataturk's direction, also expelled Greek Christians from Turkish cities and attempted to commit a smaller-scale genocide of the Assyrians, who were also mainly Christian.

The Dönmeh leadership of the Young Turks not only murdered hundreds of thousands of Armenians and Assyrians but also stamped out Turkey's traditional Muslim customs and ways. Knowledge that it was Dönmeh, in a natural alliance with the Zionists of Europe, who were responsible for the deaths of Armenian and Assyrian Christians, expulsion from Turkey of Greek Orthodox Christians, and the cultural and religious eradication of Turkish Islamic traditions, would issue forth in the region a new reality. Rather than Greek and Turkish Cypriots living on a divided island, Armenians holding a vendetta against the Turks, and Greeks and Turks feuding over territory, all the peoples attacked by the Dönmeh would realize that they had a common foe that was their actual persecutor.

OSMAN = MASON
>>
File: taqiyya-kitman.jpg (46 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya-kitman.jpg
46 KB, 248x323
>>57318962
nah hes turk

they always do that, pretend to be bulgarian, georgian, dutch, etc. i detect them easy.
>>
>>57319092
So basically, you're bullshitting, you subhuman Gayreek
>>
File: masonic turkye.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
masonic turkye.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>57319141
t: turk
>>
>>57317649
OT AZERBAIJANA STITE
>>
File: shoa.jpg (57 KB, 502x324) Image search: [Google]
shoa.jpg
57 KB, 502x324
was born in Turkey. I have always been a brilliant student. I was able to read and write before primary school. I was number one in primary, secondary and high school. In the first year of the high school, The Judaist Imam Fethullah Gülen's servants asked me to join their Judaist Muslim Sect. Fethullah Gülen has been working for the CIA since 1964 and has been collecting brilliant students to use after graduation. Their sect is the biggest in Turkey. They rule AKP (the governing Justice and Development Party), Turkish police, army & intelligence agencies and much more.

Gulen_benedict.jpg(l. Gulen & Pope John Paul II do the Masonic handshake)

I refused their offer and continued my education. I have never joined a political organization in my life. I have no criminal background. Because of my refusal, I became a pariah.

After high school, I entered University and started to study International Relations. In the second year, I researched Terrorism, New World Order, 9/11 and more. There was a study group and we were free to research what we wanted. This study group was not related to our university lectures.

During my researches, I investigated everything with help from some police officials, Parliamentarians, academics, soldiers and former agents. I read all the documents I could find. But there was something interesting. I noticed that I was being followed by some strange men. They were spies of the Illuminati Jewish-Controlled Turkish Intelligence Agency (MIT).
>>
File: erdoğan%20cesaret%20ödülü.jpg (40 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
erdoğan%20cesaret%20ödülü.jpg
40 KB, 600x339
We have to save the humanity.
We have to inform the humanity.
Otherwise Only 14 Million Jewish Traitors will destroy the planet and kill all of us.
I have been living like a poor in Turkey and Turks are hypnotized by Jews.
No one cares me.
No one helped me.
I am completely alone in my own country.
Turks only think LUXURY and FRAUD.
Turks only concern about Iphone, Audi Q7, BMW X6, Maserati, Land Rover Range Rover etc...
Turks live like Arabs.
Their main goal is to earn much money easily and make PARADE.
Jews know that very well.
And Jews know that "All the Turks can be bought and used".
It is a big shame.
In Turkey you can buy everything if you have money.
In Turkey you can BUY!!!!! even a professor diploma.
Yes you can BUY.
You do not need to go to the university.
You do not need to have a Master and Doctoral Degrees.
You do not need to study.
Only you need some DIRTY MONEY.
Turkey is a Jew owned CORRUPT and DEFRAUDED country.
>>
>>57317570
Reminder that nukes have no affect on turkroaches since they can survive radiation
>>
trdt
>>
>>57319705
he was talking about fallout 4 radroaches which simply became bigger.
>>
>>57319705
Turkroaches are a type of roach that does not handle radiation. I thought this was known.
>>
Godspeed Armenia, I hope you take both Baku and Ararat mountain back.
>>
>>57317624
b-but we shot down 1 (one) russian jet guys! glorious turkiye stronk, turkiye occupy russia in 7 days! northern cyprus best cyprus
>>
>>57317624
>shoot down one plane out of combat, out of airspace
>TURKIYE STRONG!!
>>
source?
>>
>>57322239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRScjpWXq-M
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.