[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me stories of your interactions with Romani gypsies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Tell me stories of your interactions with Romani gypsies.
>>
>>57311006
Mainly just giving them a nod as I go into the grocery store.
>>
File: gypsies.jpg (40 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
40 KB, 500x450
balkans report in.
>>
>>57311006
I never interacted with them, but they interacted with my backpack
>>
Whenever I visit family in Italy they're always swarming around train stations and city streets dressed in filthy rags, with the women aggressively shaking a paper cup full of change at me like they're owed it, shouting something in their vile animal-tongue.
They often parade around their equally dishevelled children as evidence of their destitution, while their better dressed husbands take their wives' change and play on the slot machines in the nearest bar (highest payout is approx 20 Euro).
>>
File: 1446316119315.jpg (85 KB, 618x579) Image search: [Google]
1446316119315.jpg
85 KB, 618x579
>>57311006
they are breeding like a plague

they have like 5-10 kids here just for welfare money and they don't care about them... ofc the kids grow up criminals and subhumans... thier lifespan is like 40 years and they are inbreeds

literally the only problem that I have with my country is that we have gypsies
>>
I saw them stealing stuff
>>
http://www.jutarnji.hr/uznemirujuci-video--horor-u-medimurju-u-12-naselja-odrasli-i-djeca-svakodnevno-muce-i-ubijaju-pse/1472484/

watch the video in this article, this is what gypsies are
>>
On a trip to Italy and Croatia last year, my normally mild-mannered wife had nothing but this vitriolic hatred for Gypsies to the point it was kind of funny. Stayed with Italian friends who we later went travelling with them and I'd kind of put them in the easy going 'hippy-kid' section of society- even they hated Gypsies.

We don't have them here, so I found it kind of funny, then again none of them tried to rob or stab me so I don't really care
>>
File: 1334677421561.jpg (105 KB, 428x451) Image search: [Google]
1334677421561.jpg
105 KB, 428x451
>>57311795

that was absolutely fucking vile
>>
>>57311451

Didn't you exterminate them in WW2 ?
>>
kek my brother (drunk) stole a gipsy's bike and ran away
>>
>>57311821
People who never interacted with them don't know what the hatred is all about. Everyone else hates them, even people who are generally against racism.
In the case of gypsies I hate using the word "racism" as to me it's not about their looks or skin color at all. I hate them because of their "culture" which is incompatible with the civilized way of life and will never change, as the first and most important rule of their culture is to never assimilate. I'm surprised we still don't have or use a word for the cultural equivalent of "racism".
>>
>>57312777

are they worse than pakis/muslims?
>>
>>57312810
I don't know I never met any pakis or muslims
>>
>>57312870

>I don't know I never met any pakis or muslims
>>
>>57311068
>albanians so good at ethnic cleansing supported by USA that they removed all Serbs, bosniaks and gypsies

Fucking scum i tell you. No respect for laws or society. Live in cardboard houses, beg and steam. Melt down power lines, and even a fucking historic monument for scrap metal. Scavenge dumpsters. They mugged am 90 year old children's poet.
>driving with some in laws
>gypsy comes begging
>scrolls down window
>punches him
>drives off
That was a sight to behold
>>
>>57311006
almost got in a fight with one
he got like an inch from my face with his face trying to intimidate me but i didn't flinch so he gave up
sounds kinda gay
>>
>>57311451
>literally the only problem that I have with my country is that we have gypsies
Pretty much this

>>57312909
Gypsies are too primitive to voice their opinion, scream "gypsyphobia" or try to win some political power, so they're basically harmless in comparison to mudshits. They are only an economic problem, nothing more. So I'd still rather have gypsies than muslims desu.
>>
>>57312810>>57312810
Literally exhaled form ancient India for being so shit. They were in the lowest cast, but so unbearable they shoved them out.
>>
>>57312696
2 are enought to breed out
>>
>>57312810
No, Pakis and muslims are the worst shit in the world.
>>
>>57311030
Yep, i say hi to them every time i go shopping.
>>
>>57312870
underrated bonus of living in eastern europe
>>
Jesus fucking christ, gypsies are not humans. Never were, never will be.

I worked as security guard and every single fucking time the gypsies came in I called for reinforcements. Company policy was to take absolutely no risks because gypsie motherfuckers have knives. They love their knives and they really do use them.

Then there are the drugs. Ethnic Finns have bad history with narcotics but gypsies take the use to the next level. Gypsies in the Helsinki area are all too often intoxicated. Go to Myyrmäki train station at evening hours and see for yourself.
>>
They're fucking scum. I'm all for multi-culti blanda upp, but Gypsies should be gassed.

It's a useless race.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.