[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anons on /int/ will support Armenia in the Armenia-Azerbaijan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1456496681311.jpg (34 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456496681311.jpg
34 KB, 499x499
>anons on /int/ will support Armenia in the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict
>they only do this because of the Turkey hate meme
>not because they actually care about the country, it's policies, culture and it's ideas
>mfw
>>
Go back to T*rkey, Mehmet
>>
Watching this bread out of a hope for a serious discussion of those two countries
>>
>>57310754
Same thing with most conflicts actually. Some will claim the PRC is not China and the likes.
>>
>this diaspora again
>>
>>57310754
>once again two countries we simultiniously sell arms to are fighting

Business is booming

I support both, happy fighting nd contact your local merchntile embassy if you need any refills on weapong and ammunition
>>
I do it because muslims are degenerates and armenia is mainly christian.
>>
File: 1467452467.png (553 KB, 595x515) Image search: [Google]
1467452467.png
553 KB, 595x515
>>57310754
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57310847
>serious discussion
>implying
It's sad as fuck that no one on /int/ would discuss this to the same degree if it was say Azerbaijan vs Turkmenistan.
But now that it's Armenian we can suddenly meme about it and hope Turkey gets involved despite that Turkey could singlehandedly hand them their ass if it wasn't for Armenian having Russian bases in their country.
And anyone not siding with Armenia or taking a neutral stance is accused of being either a Turk or a Turk supporter even if they are not involved (yet). Sad that only memes make people care.

>>57311027
And I bet you go to Church every sunday too like a proper Australian bogan.
>>
File: 1456703110745.jpg (82 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1456703110745.jpg
82 KB, 624x960
>>57311250
This board is dedicated to memeposting my sahib, anything more is a bonus
>>
>>57311250
Allah'u akbar
>>
And nobody could be as invested in it as you without being a T*rk diaspora.

> Turkey hate

More like Turkish expat hate. You should go back home Ozguzmuzuzzlim.
>>
Lets be fair though, everyone hates Turkey
>>
>>57311250
My family is Catholic of course I go to church every Sunday.
>>
Turkey hate isn't a meme, it's a repercussion of the country's actions
>>
>>57311354
our diaspora posts cancer in /tr/
there are no danish flags in /tr/ so he probably isn't our diaspora , if he was we'd know about it
>>
>>57311354
You should let Australians take Care of the shitposting m8

>>57311470
What about that one guy who's life you ruined?
>>
>>57311470
he just "loves" Turkey while living in a 1st world country. Same with russian diaspora living in the west
>>
Armenia recognises Kashmir to be an intergral part of India
Armenia supports Indian UNSC bid
Azeris support P*kistan on the Kashmir issue
Pakistan does not recognise Armenia as a country

Quite clear really
>>
>>57311589
India vs Pakistan when?
>>
>>57311548
The "belgian" guy ?
Nah he had it coming for him , he was posting serious cancer in /tr/ and one of his posts gave us an excuse to get him arrested , which we did.
>>57311564
I don't see any posts of him that glorifies Turkey
>>
>>57311564
>love
Are you illiterate?
I never said that nor implied that in the slightest, hell Im not even defending Turkey. I'm making a point at how ironic it is that the only reason anyone cares about the conflict is because of Turkey in the first place, who're completely uninvolved in the conflict.
>>
>>57311606
Why not have a proxy war in the Caucasus right now?
>>
>>57311589
This is what I was looking for desu
A just and logical reason to support either side depending on preference.
>>
>>57311620
No Im talking about that Turk with a Danish gf. There was a pic of him with her during christmas and anons from /tr/ doxed him.
>>
>>57311797
I don't remember that guy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.