[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country committed the worst betrayal against yours and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: TWILIGHT.jpg (442 KB, 960x2151) Image search: [Google]
TWILIGHT.jpg
442 KB, 960x2151
Which country committed the worst betrayal against yours and what was it?
>>
We are the ones good at betraying
>>
Tasmania

Attacked the mainland
>>
>>57309072
Probably France
>helps us out in Revolutionary War
>become bros in both World Wars
>come Vietnam we try and help them
>they leave us to it
>45 years later and now all we get is shit from them on a chinese animation image board
>>
>>57309596
its was actually the complete opposite, during the "final battle" if you will between the vietdiem and french forces we refused to provide air support when they desperately needed it for fear of provoking china.
>>
>>57309279
This
>>
>>57310373
You know for a country that constantly dickwaves about how hard it fought communism and how tough it's army is you guys really did dick all if the enemy was actually capable of doing real damage back
>>
File: 1451053770943.jpg (85 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
1451053770943.jpg
85 KB, 490x386
Sweden.

Fuckers threw us under the bus multiple times (for example with their dumbass wars).
>>
>>57309596
fuck you, france has been our ally through and through.
>>
Fukken Ar*bs.
>>
Ukraine
>>
Belgium
Those smug cunts are a terrorist factory
>>
>>57310515
This, America hasn't had a war against anyone who wasn't a third world shithole or already losing a war against the rest of the World since 1898

Anyways we've not really been betrayed all that much since mostly we're the ones being all perfidious and that.
>>
>>57310373
I'd add that at first, Frenchs refused help, since the idea was to gather the viets, to destroy them later. the problem was that they managed to bring artillery. Then Frenchs expected help from the americans until the end, which never came.
>>
clearly the frogs for stealing alsace-lorraine

gib back
>>
>>57309072

Denmark

invited our nobles for a feast, murdered everyone.
>>
we never really trusted anyone enough to count what they do as a betrayal

If I have to choose I'd go with the serbs, they were aways dicks to us. Even when we were allies.
>>
File: 1282791825960[1].jpg (59 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
1282791825960[1].jpg
59 KB, 640x433
> have mini-me, lovingly crafted in own image
> protect its lands from French and Natives
> spend a shitton of money doing so
> ask it to help pay for some of the ongoing upkeep costs for the army defending them - not even all of it, just some of it
> 'now that you've won and defeated all our enemies, you realise we don't need you anymore, right? You can fuck off now'
> watch troops get slaughtered by the people they were sent there to protect
> mfw

> bonus betrayal: in order to get rid of us, they ally with the fucking French
>>
England.
They were our "allies" and raided our ships, took control of our Trade monopoly of Tea and Oporto wine, when Spain ocupied us, our Allies didnt do jackshit, instead they destroyed our fleet.
Later they stole our African colonies and threatened us with war should we try to reclaim them.
They also supported the Dutch when they invaded our colonies in Indonesia.
Also Napoleon invaded us because of the Britts, and even then when they came to """help us""" they really didnt care about us, they just needed a landing place behind Napoleon's back, fresh men and suplies. And then they took control of our army and Goverment and keeptcontroling it even after Napoleon's defeat.
>>
>>57311094
>trusting the eternal anglo
You could have joined the blocus
>>
>>57311094
To be fair we fucked you over so often it became funny. My apologies for the Treaty of Berlin though.
>>
>>57311094
>Later they stole our African colonies and threatened us with war should we try to reclaim them.
as if there were any fucking portuguese people in that territory, or even any natives who knew who you were. For it to be a colony, it requires you to do more than just get a pink colouring crayon and colour in the parts of the map you want. Also, I don't see why you get to be angry at us for stopping you from linking up your eastern and western African colonies when you tried to do the exact same thing to our northern and southern african colonies.

>they really didnt care about us, they just needed a landing place behind Napoleon's back, fresh men and suplies
oh, fuck you. We could have just left you to the French and sat on our impregnable island.

>And then they took control of our army and Goverment
yeah - you know why? They were absolutely useless.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.