[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in the US as a middle class white guy with an IQ above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: reaction.png (274 KB, 400x564) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
274 KB, 400x564
>born in the US as a middle class white guy with an IQ above 100 and a university education

Is this winning the lottery at life?
If it is why does it suck so much?
>>
That's because you didn't work hard enough.
>>
>>57306870
Because your IQ is actually below 100.

Most IQ tests are normalized to 120 so that the retards don't complain after receiving the results.
>>
Come to Argentina white man, and get educated for free
>>
>>57306870

>white
>upper middle class
>tested at 133 IQ by a trained physiologist
>currently in school hoping to get into pre vet next semester
>not ugly
>not socially broken

DESU, I've hit the lottery, but there is still a part of me that wants to pack up and leave for eastern Russia and live like a drunken peasant for the rest of my life. What is wrong with me /int/?
>>
>>57308647

psychologist* stupid phone.
>>
>>57306870
>born in the US
>Is this winning the lottery at life?
No.
>>
>>57308647
you're lying on an anime imageboard, that's what's wrong
>>
>>57308647

>browses 4chan
>not socially broken

Yeah right
>>
>>57308647
>currently in school

MODS
>>
>>57306870
High Iq made me to a useless loser.
>>
File: Fedora 3.jpg (72 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 3.jpg
72 KB, 780x564
>>57308768
Sure it did.
>>
>>57308800
It's a curse and you would know if you were """gifted""".
>>
File: 1457577776017.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457577776017.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>57308843
>it's another loser trying to not feel so bad about being a loser by thinking he is victimized for being "smart"
>>
>>57308741

In America we just call university school.

>>57308724

I'M not though, I won't say I am the best in the world at socializing, but I am capable of looking someone in the eye and having a conversation. Outside of spending my nights shitposting here, I like to think of myself as pretty average.
>>
>>57308907
The perfect IQ lies under 120p. Everything above turns you more and more to a useless sub-human.
>>
>>57306870
>Muricans are bored of their perfect lives.
>Want to live abroad thinking it will be better

If they only fucking knew
>>
No. That whole life lottery stuff is bullshit. Being born in some shithole really isn't that bad. You get to live a short, stress-free life. Living without clean water only sucks after you lived with clean water. When shit water is all you know, you don't care.

As a man in the first world your life is truly hell. Having to be a suburban family man is not enjoyable in any capacity. Repetition, raising children and working a lot are the last things that come with winning a lottery.
>>
File: geo.jpg (52 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
geo.jpg
52 KB, 720x540
>born here
pls kill me
>>
>>57309110
Your complains irritate me so much I can't really articulate words to explain it.

So I I'll just say:
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>57309110
This guy gets it 2bh.
>>
>>57309205

Fuck off, man. Epicurus laid it out thousands of years ago. It doesn't matter what you have, given time it all becomes normative. At least you have the luxury of suicide when you get sick of the repetition.
>>
File: fridgebro.jpg (2 MB, 900x9794) Image search: [Google]
fridgebro.jpg
2 MB, 900x9794
>>57309507
>It doesn't matter what you have, given time it all becomes normative.
>>
>>57309110
there is some truth in this. yesterday i was watching a documentary about aboriginal tribes in brazil, and what would you know, that was no shithole, it was a paradise of sorts. of course, i'm talking about tribes with none to little knowledge of civilization. the ones living in a shithole were the tribes that the missionaries tainted with their bullshit.
>>
File: 1393507633162.jpg (30 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1393507633162.jpg
30 KB, 380x250
>>57306870
You don't know what true suffering is like.
Prepare for blogshitting.

>born in Denmark
>literally one of the whitest and richest countries on earth
>people think I've won the lottery when I'm in fact the ONLY ONE who DIDN'T win

>brown haired and brown eyed (but white)
>dysfunctional family and alcoholic stepdad that's disconnected from the main family and who haven't supported anything I've ever done and never taken interest in what I do or like
>poor as fuck since parents have lower class jobs and no education
>have to pay for most of my own shit throughout my teens and never did I get allowance (got paid for grades but that was revoked when I kept pulling As and it got "expensive")
>be the bookish type and study a lot, but get harassed by alcoholic stepdad all the time who has authoritarian house rules that aren't up for discussion (like only 2 hours of PC a day, which I had to prioritize on work)
>get promised they'll pay my driver's license on my 18th birthday if I dont smoke or do drugs
>it gets revoked cause "lmao ur siblings didnt get either"
>its been over 10 years since my siblings moved out and they're still failures who comes by to occasionally leech on my parents
>when I was 16 they wanted me to pay half my work salary because if I was old enough to work, I was old enough to pay rent

>meanwhile everyone else is straight out of a middle class american neighbourhood that got their ass wiped for them since birth and they cant understand what my childhood was like
>>
>shitty test with easiest exercises
>implying that surely show how smart you are

inb4: le stupid russ
>>
File: ebin.gif (83 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
ebin.gif
83 KB, 950x950
>white
>american

>american
>universities
>>
>>57309532

This guy probably grew up in a relatively normal household, though. Had he grown up in a house like that and only had friends with houses like that, he wouldn't be posting it on /b/ as some spectacle.

People born in malaria stricken areas are the same way. They've lived in shit their whole lives, they don't know what it's like to live with air conditioned cars and Pop Tarts. It's just not that bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 850x400
>>57306870
>If it is why does it suck so much?
Intelligence is correlated with mental illness.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.