[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled, what did you americans think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
now that the dust has settled, what did you americans think about his government?
>>
>>57306805
Poopies XD
>>
he looks more and more white idk why
>>
>>57306805
10/10 killed way more brown people than Bush

Thanks, Obama
>>
>>57306858
Not enough sun.
>>
>>57306805
Literally no different than McCain
>>
>>57306805

measured and reasonable for the most part. Congress tried to fuck him up at every turn so he did what he could.
>>
My health insurance went from $52/month to $264/month.

Thanks. Good job.
>>
he did a pretty decent job
>>
Pretty shitty. Increased NSA, hates on muh guns, Gave amnesty, let in rapefugees, passed Obama care, added regulations, etc
Pretty shit.
>>
>didn't just continue Bush's domestic surveillance policies but expanded them (hi NSA)
>continued sticking his nose around in the Middle East
>made a series of absolutely moronic calls on Syria
>promoted the chaos and civil wars of Arab "democratic uprisings"
>doubled my health insurance
>refuses to acknowledge Islamic terrorism
>creates globalist trade deals
>continues to promote the myth of the gender pay gap
>tried to legalize 12 million illegal immigrants

It's fucking irritating that I have to choose between fundamentalist warhawks and castrated progressives every four years. No he wasn't fucking Bush but he did a shit job and I strongly dislike him
>>
>>57307691
>passed Obama care
Never understood why this was blocked at every turn. Obviously your system was shit and was long overdue for change
>>
>>57307691
>let in rapefugees
Oh, come on, America.
>>
>>57307746
T. Good goy
>>
Couldve done better. Couldve done a lot worse.
>>
>>57307691
>passed Obama care

There is literally nothing wrong with obamacare.

Only the most retarded Southerner Republican idiots actually believe it's bad
>>
>>57306805
Corporate whore, but better than most corporate whores on social issues at least. I really want Bernie to win this time.
>>
>>57307772
>let me tell you about your country
>>
Israel hates him so he must've done something right.
>>
Not really the satanist fox news makes him out to be, not that great either. 73 months of consecutive job growth and dropping unemployment from 10% to 5% is a super good thing, siding with blacks on everything is not really a good thing. Been a mixed bag.
>>
>>57307805
He's right though
>>
>>57307772
i heard you have no gold reserves now
good :D
justin truDOPE
>>
>>57307805
Some Americans are so dumb I can tell them about their country though.

There really is no argument against obamacare. It's a much needed and overdue system.

>>57307870
We don't need gold, Kimmy
>>
>>57306805
Completely fucked up the healthcare system.
>>
>>57306805
Pretty middle of the road. Accomplished some good stuff, missed some opportunities, made a few mistakes.
Not one of the greatest, but certainly not one of the worst. Very average.
>>
>>57307870
Dude quit attention whoring your VPN.
>>
If he wasn't Black he would be pretty forgettable tBh.
>>
Realistically, he was an average president in almost every regard, he got a little to ambitious on some things, for which he will be beaten with forever. He also abused executive orders, which could set a dangerous precedent, but let's face it,the other guy would have done the same thing.

Because of this I think that he ranks as below average, but the empire is in decline, so it doesn't really matter since they won't really get any better.
>>
>>57307993
But black was the only reason he got elected.
>>
>>57307805

It doesn't matter where he's from. There's no nuance he has to have picked up from living here to know that our last system was fucked and in desperate need of an overhaul.

Regardless, this general attitude is stupid. Feminists use it all the time as a way of dismissing the opinions of men out of hand. Unless there are specific, fine points in a situation that are only comprehensible to inhabitants, saying "you just wouldn't understand" doesn't cut it.
>>
>>57306858
bleach do wonders sempai
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.