[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latin American appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: countries-map.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1232) Image search: [Google]
countries-map.jpg
120 KB, 1000x1232
>Freedom of speech, we can deny holocaust oppenly if we want to or being openly racists
>Freedom of believes: you can be a neo nazi, an ultra-right/left winged, even to say you're from the KKK and not get jailed for it
>Feminism is more a media thing than a real movement and even feminazis aren't as loud as in USA and Urope
>Men aren't cucked in general

Yeah, economy is very shitty in general and we have corruption, but at least we can say we're free in our land
>>
>>57305229
Latin America should be nuked desu.
Starting with us of course, and asspain should be destroyed too as the creator of this disaster.
>>
>>57305229
>be latin american
>be brown
>Le racist meme on 4chan XDDD
>try it out on real life
>get brutaly murder by another brown indio

It sure does sound like paradise
>>
t. el argentINDIO
>>
>>57305388
green eyes and pale skin allow me to be racist :DDDD
>>
>>57305229
Its only the US where feminism is anything more than just a meme.
>>
>>57305476
Hey. I don't know you. I have no idea who you are or how old are you and whats your race. But I can tell you one thing.

el ArgentINDIO
>>
>>57305706
>El

I think you already know me, hueanon :3
>>
>but at least we can say we're free in our land
Yeah, we are free to swim on the ocean of shit.
>>
>>57305865
I think it's not that bad, I was never robbed or raped, money isn't everything in life, I have a pretty quiet life and I'm middle class
>>
File: 1459628327889.jpg (472 KB, 745x747) Image search: [Google]
1459628327889.jpg
472 KB, 745x747
>>57305229
>Feminism is more a media thing than a real movement and even feminazis aren't as loud as in USA and Urope

Not here
>>
>>57305865
>>57305388
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA
>>
>>57305990
well, I think some of that should change after all what Dilma did to your country...
>>
File: 1449697622266.jpg (20 KB, 176x255) Image search: [Google]
1449697622266.jpg
20 KB, 176x255
>Freedom of speech, we can deny holocaust oppenly if we want to or being openly racists
>Freedom of believes: you can be a neo nazi, an ultra-right/left winged, even to say you're from the KKK and not get jailed for it
>>
>>57306131
damn it, it's so bad in Brazil?, not even mexicans are this ''hater'' ITT this time
>>
File: 1458792869579.gif (681 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
1458792869579.gif
681 KB, 400x251
>>57306158
it's a double standard edge m8, it depends of who you are dealing with and how much of an asshole/ how much power does he have to screw you over. But most people don't give a fuck in daily life, and most women like men that treat them like shit, also most normal people don't actually give a fuck to what the media says and most of them either parrot what them say or either just meme over. BR culture is superior to all that anglo PC bullshit. Bunda will never die
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.