[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my dream to fall in love with a slavic girl. Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1459639763831.jpg (528 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459639763831.jpg
528 KB, 1536x2048
It's my dream to fall in love with a slavic girl. Is it true they're all gold diggers?

Also, is it true Russian women age like milk?
>>
>>57303888
>It's my dream to fall in love
What kind of man says this
>>
>>57303935
a virgin
>>
>>57303935

Ok You big Monkey Faggot, ITS MY DREAM TO FUCK!

Kill yourself. I am True man who Loves of Woman
>>
>is it true Russian women age like milk?
Isn't it true for any woman?
>>
>>57303935
yeah bro haha dude trucks
>>
I want marry Russian girl !
No one bully my dreams please. Curious to know if age milk true :D
>>
>>57303960
>>57304006
pajeet
>>
>>57304020

i made this thread you lying fuck. how can pajeet make threads?
I will Marry Slav Dream Girl
>>
>>57303888
>It's my dream to fall in love with a slavic girl.
don't worry, your hopes and dreams will soon all die
>Is it true they're all gold diggers?
no, but a lot of them are so hence the stereotype
>Also, is it true Russian women age like milk?
yeah, but look on the bright side, you're never ever getting one so you don't have to worry about that at all
>>
>>57304073

I will go on interpals and weSpeke for one :D
>>
>>57304073
Estonia do you have first hand experience with this
>>
>>57304055
rajesh
>>
>>57304085
>>57304055
what the fuck are you doing you worthless slime? You're pathetic, you know that?

Leave my thread.
>>
>>57304143

No this My Thread . Why you Try to Pretend Be me ? Get Out of my face MotherFucker.
>>
>>57304073
>discount Finland
Sorry but I don't take advice from cheap knock offs.
>>
I have a Ukrainian girlfriend. So far, so good.
>>
File: you.png (233 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
you.png
233 KB, 500x545
>>57304161
>>
>>57304172
i wasn't giving you any advice by the way
>>
There is no such thing as slavic girl. 'Slavonicness' was made by communist which put all eastern and central European into one bag. Pricse OP.
>>
@57304161
do not ever reply to me again. See these? These are two of the deadliest weapons known to man. A keyboard and a katana. Reply to me again and I will respond with the first weapon. There will be no second chance.
>>
>>57304111
sorry, i didn't at first glance realize this was a question. yes, i have had russian gf and so have many of my friends, one of them is married to a russian girl and she's the biggest fucking golddigger i have ever seen
>>
>>57304185

I am Not Impersonater !!!!

>>57304229
Go Hell!
!!!
This is my thread I made dont copy me and pretend I am nothing else!!!
>>
>>57304237
Is she hot though?

And was your gf cool or was she just another hoe?
>>
>>57303888
unless you can clean and jerk 200+ kg
no slav for u
>>
>>57304293
yeah she's pretty hot, petite and qt, but we'll see how that turns out after the first pregnancy and about 5 years or being married (we will never miss out on an opportunity to banter the mister about it either)

my own was a drunken hook up that turned into a semi-serious relationship, she was like bipolar or something idk, very caring at times and spoke in a soft kitty voice and then transformed into a hysterical bitch straight out of some horror tale
>>
>>57304370
Sounds like a dream girl desu.
>>
>>57304431
well you know what i said about dreams, eventually you wake up
>>
>>57304501
Hopefully next to a qt and not choking on your own vomit and drenched in your own piss 2 hours late for work.
>>
The ones that go for foreigners? They're golddiggers in every ethnicity.
>>
>>57303888
If you're a good judge of character, then you can sort the insincere and rubbish ones out of your prospective partners. I wouldn't say there's any more/less gold diggers in Russia compared to anywhere else in the world, but I have seen it go all fucked up on one occasion with a friend who was shit at maintaining a healthy relationship and it ended badly. He ended up with a Czech lady who was a much nicer person overall.

How people age comes down to how well they look after themselves.
>>
>>57303888
Russian women age like milk in a fridge. American women age like milk that's been left out during the summer.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.