[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get a work visa in the UK with no college degree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_-_Union_Flag.jpg (416 KB, 1080x894) Image search: [Google]
Flag_-_Union_Flag.jpg
416 KB, 1080x894
I'm 20, American female. I did pretty well in high school but did a shit job in college (dropped out within one year). My mother also passed away so that hurt and had an influence on my school performance.

Anyway, I have been to Britain several times before and I really liked it, and I would really love to move there. I also made a lot of friends there on my previous travels.

I've been working with an airline for 2 years now and they're hiring near London's Heathrow airport at the moment. I literally just found this out, called, but it's after hours. I also couldn't find much information beyond the fact that it seems quite hard to move there.

If not, I'll just go back to school. My dream is to live in the UK. Money isn't an issue.
>>
>>57302580
post feet

maybe i can arrange a marriage visa
>>
>>57302580
Are you Syrian?

If not, you wont fit in.
>>
>>57302580
Do you have Irish parents or grandparents? If you do you can claim Irish citizenship and citizens of any EU country are effectively citizens of any other without restriction.
>>
>>57302580
Come on a holiday, then roll around in the mud and claim to be a refugee. It would be awful racist of us to accuse you of lying so there's no way it can backfire.
>>
>>57302657
Look up the statistics, there aren't that many Syrians in the UK.

OP: You sure money isn't an issue? London is expensive as fuck

t. worked in England for 2 years but through an international corp based in Germany so I didn't have to take care of anything
>>
You'll need a job that pays £35,000 a year or they'll kick you out
If you want to live in London money is most certainly an issue
>>
>>57302629
)( this close to taking you up on that offer
>>57302734
no :/ My parents are from quebec, canada.
>>57302737
I'll look into burqas
>>57302800
>>57302746
I think they chip in with housing (90 minutes within the airport) if you're a higher-up. I wouldn't mind getting roommates if that doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>57302580
get ready for shit wages and nowhere to live.
>>
>>57302657
You're getting your memes mixed up. Lurk more.
>>
>>57302734
Im not op but my grandmother might have english citizenship. Does that work?
>>
>>57303297
no
>>
>>57302580
if the skin is white
get lost, you shite

that is our government's policy on immigration
>>
>>57303387
I'm white.. Can I say I'm half native or something?
>>
>>57302580

There are working visas for commonwealth people I think - it may have to do with heritage though. bit of googling should sort you out.

If you want to shack up with a rich horny older guy I'd love to do a citizenships swap with you ;)
>>
Wrong board.
>>>/fit/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.