[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is better at war, russians or germans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1391723655925.jpg (59 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
1391723655925.jpg
59 KB, 600x875
who is better at war, russians or germans?
>>
>>57301503
Both suck compared to Murica.
>>
>>57301503
germans are tacticians, russians are strategists
>>
>>57301503
Germany has never won a war.
>>
>>57301503
ur mum, she's great a sex-war
>>
>>57301503
probably russians because they are brainwashed suicidal slaves
>>
>>57301503
Russians because Germans have never won a fucking war. Meanwhile Russia is still abhorrently powerful. Also,

>chess
>>
>>57301749

This.

Just look up losses from the both sides. Mind that Germans fought the whole world not only USSR.
>>
>>57301813
>chess
what about it?
>>
>>57301749
>they are

where are you from, anon?
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (79 KB, 750x417) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
79 KB, 750x417
>>57301503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJEynl40BE
>>
Historically, the Germans have always been ahead in technological innovations, military strategies, and organization.

The Russians "won" due to two reasons: They had the backing of the entire world in both scenarios. Up until then, they had nearly conquered Europe in both world wars.

>They fucked up WWI so bad, they caused the Russian Revolution

>They were fucked up pre-WWII, since they were the first European country defeated by a smaller Asian army (Russo-Japanese war)

They only good tactics the Russians had:
-Plentiful of soldiers to sacrifice
-Retreating during the Winter

Germany wins FTW
>>
>>57301503
What good is this damn question at all,
now in these times.

I guess what the other American said I also more or less say, a row of 24 allies might count for all the answer especially if those are the great powers or the Superpower. So.

I do not see Germany about to fight anybody, and Russia has a military force boxing match with just about everybody near their territory plus the sides interested in Syria to boot.
They are so not-the-same now.
>>
>>57303992
Well let me try a different question.

Who is better at arranging the stance of overall international alliances to their liking, Great Britain or Germany?

well obvious I guess.
>>
>>57301503
Germany has never won a war.
>>
>>57302072
you're fucked up man
>>
goodnight sweet prince
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.