[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why does the rest of the world keep up with US politics so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Why does the rest of the world keep up with US politics so much if they hate us?

Our politics literally make headlines in foreign countries, while nothing from other countries makes headlines here.
>>
File: americathegreatest.gif (511 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
americathegreatest.gif
511 KB, 800x600
>>57299640
America is the greatest, no one can deny that. Anyone who disagrees is blinded by a sad mix of stupidity and jealousy. It's kind of pathetic but I don't want to be too rough on the Europoors, if I wasn't born into God's favorite country I'd probably be pretty disenfranchised too
>>
>>57299730
>disenfranchised
>burgerclaps in charge of fluency in their own language
>>
>>57299853
Actually the Brits made English because it's named after England, you fucking idiot
>>
>>57299640
Because American politics influence the European economy more than the other way around? It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>57300061
Technically nobody "made" English, or any other modern language (excepting memes like Esperanto), they formed from other languages.
>>
>>57300150
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
anime
>>
>>57300197
Christ, I was being sarcastic to joke about American education. It's kind of scary you thought I was serious
>>
>>57300315
I've seen stupider things said on /int/, which is a sad statement on the board as a whole.
>>
American politics is like a circus

Ours is better though
>>
>>57299640
Because if Trump wins, we get to own nukes
>>
File: culturalvictory.gif (152 KB, 720x362) Image search: [Google]
culturalvictory.gif
152 KB, 720x362
>>57299640
Cultural victory
>>
>>57299640
because literally 90% of all fuck ups in the world are your fault. the fat tard in class minds no one but himself, yet everyone keeps an eye on him in case he shits on the the teachers desk again
>>
Becuase you never know who they intend to invade next.
And more importantly, its a fucking circus and much like a car accident, you cant help but to look.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.