[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald "Can't stump the" Trump Donald "If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Donald "Can't stump the" Trump
Donald "If it ain't white it ain't right" Trump
Donald "Asylum-seeking missile" Trump
Donald "Bush is a Merchant, but this Kush is a Perchant" Trump
Donald "I defeaTED" Trump
Donald "Drown the brown" Trump
Donald "Rapin' in Deli then Meagyn Kelly" Trump
Donald "Flay the Gays back in the Hay Days" Trump
Donald "Get El Ratso out of El Paso" Trump
Donald "Walls erected, Raul rejected" Trump
Donald "Wall-Eat-Coyote" Trump
Donald "Lick my balls, out of the walls" Trump
Donald "That rock at Mecca can't save your neck-a" Trump
Donald "Feminist tears only fuels my gears" Trump
Donald "Green Card doesn't mean Green Lawn" Trump
Donald "Congress can't progress without The Don In the Con" Trump
Donald "Hillary will wither back into Bill's artillery" Trump
>>
t. gook
>>
>>>/r/eddit.com/r/4chan
>>
>>57299094
top kek
>>
>>57299094

How's your life man?

I'm worried about you
>>
>>57299532
It sucks at usual. I hate the people here, they're all SJW cucks and mainlander roaches. I'd give my left arm and all the money in my bank account to see them all dead.
>>
>>57299765

why don't you just date a chink girl or FOB Korean
>>
>>57299094
fuck off you autismo
tramptards who are obsessed with tramp all day long have an actual serious mental problem
>>
>>57300145

nihon whats wrong
>>
>>57300113
Chinks girls don't date gooks here. They only stick with their own kind or the ones who do date outside their circle only date white guys and shitskins. Also FOB gooks also don't date me cause I'm too 'whitewashed' and I hate gook girls anyways.
>>
>>57299094
there is nothing wrong with trump
>>
>>57300145
Oh hey liberal cuckmerican living in Nihon. Hows your game with picking up those qt yanderes doing? Don't forget to tip your fedoras hard and bathe only on the first Tuesday of the month.

>>57300731
There is nothing wrong with him. I support Trump and I really hope he wins the presidency. Its my dream to live in Trump's country.
>>
>>57300684

Are those Chink CBC Canadians, Hong Kongee's, Taiwanese, or mainlander FOBs?

I'm sure a mainland FOB chink would date you. Just tell her you're an engineer or studying to be one, and your parents are loaded.
>>
>>57301008
70% are mainlander fobs. Seriously they don't date gooks, they'd be honor killed if they do. Strangely enough they don't seems to mind being cucked by whites (regardless if they are crackheads or ugly) or dindus, but those ones are mostly CBC and they are the biggest scumbags of them all.
>>
>>57301172

you guys have nigs in Hongcouver now? I thought they were < 1%
>>
>>57301629
Yep we do, its very little compared to other places but they are treated like kings here.
>>
>>57301172
Shit man sucks being a Gook in Hongcouver!
why don't you move?
>>
>>57301719
Are they educated or druggies???
>>
>>57301719

>its very little compared to other places but they are treated like kings here.

Oh shut up you moron. Treated like kings? The educated ones that act normal are treated normally. Go out to Burnaby and see some of those FOB ethiopian niggers that try to act like thugs, those guys are getting buttfucked by the cops every day lol.

I've lived here all my life, I've seen it all, I grew up with it, my parents grew up with it. I fucking hate it when you come in here acting like the authority on Vancouver. If it doesn't have shit to do with being a edgy gook then you typically have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>57300429
Trump unironically trying to give Japan, nukes. I'd be pissed too, since it shows he knows nothing about foreign policy.

>Watch an anime, Trump. You'll learn more than the 0 you know.
I bet he'll think it's a documentary.

>Though honesty, I want to see his anime-inspired defensive policy...
>>
>>57301732
>why don't you move?
I'm still in school and I don't have much money. I really wish I can move to a place where chinks are treated worse then dirt and the gook community is well established like LA.

>>57301756
most of them are middle class to working class dindus. Not a lot of them are druggies but they're not well educated either.
>>
>>57301815
Thats cause you're not a second-class citizen that doesnt live with hardships. You people are so naive and stupid on really goes on here, half of you people actually believe this city a utopia and is always ignoring the terrible shits. You're probably a dumb CBC chink who never worked a day in your life and always expects other to dick-feed you or you're a dumb white Vancouverite who refuses to accept reality and just confines yourself into that liberal bubble wrap.
>>
>>57302013

>whining about being a second class citizen cause you're a gook
>proceed to call me a liberal

Do you have schizophrenia? I'm white and I'm not a liberal, if I had my way I'd ship you and every one of your kin the fuck out of here.
>>
>>57302092
>can't even rebuttal properly
>But im not liberal! Me is no chink! trust me!
Typical. People here are so jaded and naive, ah the Canadian intellect.
>>
>>57301891

you should move to the Philippines or Thailand, work remotely. Take a year off and fuck girls, just relax and de-stress
>>
>>57299765
oh canada
>>
>>57299094
Donald "10 feet of bricks will keep out the spics" Trump
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.