[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Taking credit for things invented by other people long ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1455406402390.jpg (37 KB, 552x571) Image search: [Google]
1455406402390.jpg
37 KB, 552x571
>Taking credit for things invented by other people long ago in the same landmass as you
>Try to simplify complex inventions worked on by a multinational group of hundreds or thousands of people over decades to a single person from "your" country so you can take sole credit for the complex invention
>People role-playing as their countries military saying they will attack, nuke or annex other countries to take back clay
>People role-playing as military history saying stuff like "We won that battle but you put up a great fight!"
>People who are not part of the immigration ministry and have no power over immigration law or volume saying things like "We don't want you, you can't come here, we'll deport you" when their actual government does otherwise
>People referring to a country as "we" then posting some controversial opinion espoused by 10% of their country and 1% of their government
>People taking credit for events 100, 200, 500, 2,000 years ago their ancestors did (what /int/ refers to as >muh heritage)
>/int/ trying to quantify "culture" into a thing that has mass and ownership, rather than the real definition of human civil and social behavior, and considering things to be "more culture" if they are exotic or unusual
>>
>>57297739
sleep snug, smug
>>
>>57297739
I'm proud of being from a country that is recently free and played the cards given to it very well. We went from very poor to very rich in decades.
>>
>>57297739
Ahh yes the Aboriginal Australians have as much claim to the construction of the Pyramids as the native Egyptians do.
>>
>>57297790
Just forget that whole 2008-2012 collapse and foreign rescue period amirite?
>>
>>57297739
>>People role-playing as their countries military saying they will attack, nuke or annex other countries to take back clay
but this one is actually fun
>>
File: 1440655759844.jpg (124 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1440655759844.jpg
124 KB, 400x300
>>57297796
And here we observe the autist attempting to rationalize and deduce a complex argument into a simple talking point, so that it may be easily digested by his brains complex filtering mechanism. Specifically in this case, the autist removes a portion of an argument he does not agree with from it's context, and focuses on the literal interpretation of what is said, his brain being incapable of separating the intent of a person's words with the actual content of the word's themselves. Quite humorously in this case, we can see the autist make an outrageous deduction from what he has observed, a testament to the disability and it's debilitating effects to an individuals rational.
>>
>>57297739
CHI
>>
>>57297996
>taking that much time to respond to my post

T-thanks I guess.
>>
>>57297850
That was when your banking system collapsed wasnt it then the federal government bailed it out? I think I am remembering that right.
>>
>>57298252
Yes.

But my government also bailed out your's.

Nice whataboutism.
>>
>>57298289
We borrowed money to fund banks. Same as you did. Ireland was rich and still is. Its a proud feeling that we fought for independence and it was absolutely the right move.
>>
>>57297739
>People referring to a country as "we" then posting some controversial opinion espoused by 10% of their country and 1% of their government
Some delusion rite here.
>>
File: 1458387495704.png (335 KB, 526x390) Image search: [Google]
1458387495704.png
335 KB, 526x390
>>57297739
Thats like 80% of /int/ posters. People who have never achieved anything on their own
>>
>>57297739
Sleep snug,smug
>>
it could be good post without anime picture
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.