[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South African Thread - Suid-Afrikaanse Draad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: byebye.jpg (784 KB, 1600x1154) Image search: [Google]
byebye.jpg
784 KB, 1600x1154
South African Thread - Suid-Afrikaanse Draad

Welcome to our South African/Southern Africa discussion thread.

Ask a South-African abroad anything.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 354x512
Aai aai aai
I am your butterfly
I need your protection
Be my samurai

FUCKEN
>>
AY FATTY BOOM BOOM HIT ME WIT THE CHING CHING
>>
They gives their good country to a bunch of uneducated aids savages.

the greatest cuckoldry in all white people history.
>>
>>57299575

Meh, I think it should have been a qualified franchise like we had back in the Cape up until the 30's. The ANC is corrupt, and shit but they won't do anything too drastic. Living there is still great, just highly unpredictable. The value of the ZAR has plummeted and this needs to be better managed, same with overall economic management.

Getting rid of apartheid was necessary, its sad to see a great country seemingly die but it isn't as bad as people on the outside make it look.
>>
>>57299936
M8, it is bad. The country is literally going to be Zimbabwe-tier. Malema and his EFFs are tearing down statues and burning universities.
>>
>>57300007

Zimbabwe failed drastically when most white people left. They had foreign citizenships so it was often very easy for them to pack up and go. This isn't true for most white South Africans, they have to continue to survive in South Africa, and they will.

They put a stop to that stuff recently, burning shit is common and has been for many many decades.
>>
>>57299936
Bantus are strangers and invaders, they are not supposed to rule the country.

also it's difficult to find a job being white with the "affirmative action"? the good neighborhoods are safe? niggers are dangerous? they hate more the ANC or wayte ppl? it's easy and safe to goes in that country during vacation to does a safari in the National Park Kruger?
>>
>>57300445

nah, not really. Sometimes you'll be told they can't hire you because of it but overall its pretty easy. The workforce in South Africa is much more incompetent so its easier to get a job for me there than here in Canada for me.

Yeah the good neighbourhoods are pretty safe. Most murders are in the townships, so the murder rate is 32 / 100,000. I'd say in the good neighbourhoods its closer to 3 or 4 for your average resident. (America's murder rate is 3.8)

This definitely depends on area, some are much more risky. But in the nice suburbs of Johannesburg or Cape Town its definitely fine.

Usually they're fine, most people get along without problems regardless of race. Government just likes to drum it up to distract people.

ANC? I don't think they truly hate white people, some of them might but most don't. They are mostly ignoring the middle class but they've done a lot of good for the lower classes. They're going to start to collapse though, they're doing much more poorly in cities with rapidly growing middle classes. Like in Gauteng.

Definitely, just don't be an idiot.
>>
>>57300916
And concerning Safaris? South Africa is well prepared for vacation and tourism?
>>
Yes, tourism is a massive industry in South Africa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.