[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard that in Europe, gypsy hate is universal, even among the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
I heard that in Europe, gypsy hate is universal, even among the left and that the only people that defend gypsies are usually the few self-aware gypsies and rich hippies who have never met gypsies.
How true is this?
>>
File: fu_cken.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fu_cken.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
HANDS UP, Gypsies

It's FUCKEN TIME!
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>57295732
Yes, how can you considering human creatures living in places like this.
>>
Yes, apparently gypsies only turn in some sort of human in the new world and Finland
>>
>>57295732
>even among the left and that the only people that defend gypsies are usually the few self-aware gypsies and rich hippies who have never met gypsies.

no, hippies like them ironically, and self-aware gypsies despise gypsies.

europe is not as racist as it is snob, meaning that a normal looking person that acts like a human being of dignity and common decency is always welcomed. an ugly filthy, begging and stealing piece of shit is universally hated, be it a nigger, a gypsy an arab or a european. however europeans are not as represented and more tolerated that the others.

I would fuck gigi hadid anyday, eventhough she's kebab.
>>
>>57295960
We apparently have the largest amount of gypsies in the world yet I've never met any.
I assume it's a muh heritage thing, thought there's some community in South Carolina where 90% of the population is Irish travelers.
>>
i would say anyone here who has had gypsies living anywhere near them at one point hates them
and they fully deserve it
>>
>>57295732
Yep I'm part French and I can confirm OP. When my family makes jokes about Asians or Americans it's for the fun of it. They're pretty wary of Arabs but it's not pure concentrated disgust. My grandpa may hate the Germans but gypsies are universally considered less than human.
>>
We get 2 types of gypsies here.
They are both human scum and the only way to deal with them for good would be to literally genocide them.
>>
>>57295866
Isn't that middle class housing in Brazil?
>>
Even people who think the holocaust was awful don't mention how the gypsies were exterminated, probably because they know they deserved it.
>>
>>57295732
Have you ever seen gypsies? Nobody can defend these people, not even liberals.
>>
File: 79285051.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
79285051.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>57296140
>gypsies like fields
>just realised that my house is less than 100 feet from me right now is a load of fields
>>
Why do you think nobody ever mentions the gyppos that were killed in the Holocaust?
>>
>>57295732
In Europe Jew, Muslim, black, women, homophobic etc. jokes are taboo. You can say bad things about gypsies and no one gives a shit. Even chavs consider them as scum.
>>
>>57295732
they are the designated reminders of why india has shitting streets
>>
Well SOME leftists will always try to defend those poor oppressed minorities who just happen to have a lifestyle that is different from ours and are overall much more free-spirited than us non-thieving non-inbred non-murderous oppressive white majority
when you see stories like "three underage roma die in a (stolen) car crash en route to a home robbery " i mean, one CANNOT FABRICATE
>>
>>57295866

>Chilean Luxury Apartments.jpg
>>
Gypsies are not even human so there are dogs that deserves more defense than them
>>
>>57298581
keked
>>
>>57298627
>Argentina thinks its better than Chile
hilarious
>>
Am French.

You are right OP. Even left-wingers usually hate gypsies openly. It's quite hysteric desu.

This is a video of Manuel Valls, the PM of France saying that France should kick out all gypsies (despite the fact that gypsies technically have the right to free circulation because of Schengen treaties.) Please keep in mind that Manuel Valls is also one of the most popular politicians in France and likely the next president of our republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2wmSB-PyM

He did get flack from Brussels for those comments. The european commission told Valls that his comments were unacceptable according to EU human rights laws.
>>
>>57295866
That is a typical slum bro
>>
>>57296024
You guys are both actually.
>>
>>57298946
That video is in fucking French m8 how many people here do you think speak French?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.