[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11
File: images.png (997 B, 176x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
997 B, 176x90
Hello, Canadians.
Why you have not got child places like this one?
We have got them near every living building mostly in Russia. Where you go with children in Canada?
I understand, that you have got a lot of good places, like niagara falls, or toronto's aquarium, but it is too expensive for every day spending. And looks, like you have a lot of buildings and walking process over this buildings is not good. So how you spend your free time with kids? You go to the parks?
>>
File: vozdvizhienskoieieieie_6.jpg (478 KB, 2048x1361) Image search: [Google]
vozdvizhienskoieieieie_6.jpg
478 KB, 2048x1361
>child places like this one
>>
Yes parks, mostly playgrounds, but also organized events. You might take a trip camping or to a cottage on a lake, that was my favourite thing my parents took me to when I was a kid, so peaceful and fun and just great
>>
File: ubuntuhero.jpg (26 KB, 620x485) Image search: [Google]
ubuntuhero.jpg
26 KB, 620x485
random picture bump
>>
>>57290331
>mostly playgrounds
can you give to me picture about it?
What is playgrounds? Some football fields and so on? Or something like this >>57290270
???

I was in Toronto and didn't saw there this playgrounds.
>>
Hi I'm canadian
>>
bump!

I've also saw dog places in center of Toronto. But there was not child places. Is it ok or I've been in wrong streets?
>>
>>57290463
Yes they all look basically like the pic you posted, they're mostly in parks in residential neighbourhoods. In Toronto you probably spent most of your time in or around downtown, not many kids there to warrant building playgrounds.
>>
benis
>>
Why do you care?

Are you a pedo?
>>
>>57290563
Hello, how are you?

>>57290331
>You might take a trip camping
How much it costs there? Here we can take some stuff like "sleeping houses", maybe equipment for fishing and go to forest or lake or river and it all will be for free. In Canada everywhere private property and it costs some money, right?
>>
>>57290463
>Toronto
That's why you didn't see such playgrounds.
Families with young children are so rare in downtown Toronto that the residents see more value in funding dog parks. There are lots of playgrounds like that in the city's suburbs, though.
>>
>>57290676
Yeah, I was in downtown.
Understood, thank you.
>residential neighbourhoods
can I look on them with google street view for example? Can you give to me any address? Just for note. And thank you so much for this info.
>>
>>57290782
Uhhh there's tons of playgrounds. What the fuck?

Toronto is one of the best cities in North America desu. It's like a bit worse Miami or NYC desu
>>
Another question after my travel, that I have got.
A lot of fastfood with paper glasses and plates.
It is ok and good, in Russia the same situation, but for example in Russia I can go to italian pizza place, which will not be expensive and will eat this pizza from glass plate with steel knife and spoon, in Canada the same only in expensive places? I just want to understand this fully, because now it looks for me like only expensive places can give to you not plastic\paper stuff, is it true?
>>
>>57290751
Nope, tons of the area is owned by the crown and you're allowed to camp on it for free for a time. You can go to provincial parks and camp there on specific campsites for free, or go backpacking/portaging out your own way, for a much smaller fee.
>>
>>57290270
huh? we have them everywhere, especially in those designated parks.

gtafag here
>>
>>57291102
sounds good, thank you!
>>
>>57290204
we do where I live and most places ive been except for sparse northern towns
>>
>>57290270
WTF are you talking about, I live in the suburbs and there are parks literally everywhere with stuff for kids to play on. Much nicer than whatever crap they have in Russia, I assure you that.
>>
>>57291142
Thank you, I've been little bit confused about it, but looks, like it was because I was in downtown, so all is ok. Thank you so much.
I am just trying to compare my ipressions and real situation, because my impressions can be wrong.
>>
>>57291097
If you're in a fast food joint or pizza joint or basically any place where you order from the counter you'll get plastic/paper stuff, although a few places (especially food courts/cafeterias) will give you ceramic plates and metal utensils to be returned with your tray. If you're eating at a restaurant where the waiter/waitress comes to you you'll almost certainly get the non-plastic stuff.
>>
>>57291097
Plastic cups and plates are only for fast food. Anywhere else (local restaurants and non-fast food chains) will give you proper tableware.
However some fast food places are different: Tim Hortons gives ceramic cups and plates when you eat-in, which you return when you're done.
>>
>>57291219
Please, understand me right.
I am not trying to say, that russia is better. I am trying to compare my impressions with real situation. For example I've not seen this playgrounds places, but you tell to me, that you have a lot of them, so my impressions is wrong aout it. I am only asking, please, don't worry, Canada is really pretty and good, I like Canada.
>>
>>57291250
>>57291365
Thank you. I've bought tim horton's coffe beans and drinking with maple siroup, hehe!
>>
Is it true, that in schools you have got education knowledge about different henders? I mean not mens and womans, other things for homosexual, lesbians, transvestits and so on? Or it is fake info and propohanda?

Sorry for a lot of questions, I am just want to know more about your country.
>>
>>57291570
Tbh I think propaganda.

None of the SJW shit is really true. At least when I was in school.

You just learn that Penis in Vagina makes baby and that's it p much.

In grade 9 you learn about drugs and alcohol and how to use condoms also STDs.

Ask other questions senpai
>>
>>57291366
Yes I understand that now, my mistake. Sorry for being rude.

I have a park behind my house. It consists of 2 soccer fields, and at one end are houses, at the other end is a relatively big children's playground, with sand.

There is a path through some bushes and trees that leads to another park with another playground, soccer field, basketball courts, and a baseball diamond.
>>
>>57291570
I didn't learn about any of that in grade school or high school. But I'm a bit older I don't know how it is these days.
>>
>>57291684
thank you.
>>57291684
>In grade 9 you learn about drugs and alcohol
You have info about bad influence of it all?

>>57291748
Very good!
>>
>>57291831
fucking pedo russian
>>
>>57291570
Right now it's unfortunately true, but it's a very new teaching, it only started maybe 2 or 3 years ago. My friend's kid has told me about it, and he's only like 8 or 9 years old.
>>
>>57291831
What do you mean?

Like that drugs are bad? Yes they talk about the effects. But teachers know that most people smoke weed in Canadian highschools so they mostly joke about it I guess

Boys and girls have separate classes(you learn this in gym class).

Depending on your teacher it can be fun. My teacher was a chill Polack and he said funny memes

But yeah the /pol/ meme that in Canadian highschool's they teach you to be gay and crossdress is not true
>>
>>57291831
When I was in Grade 6 (11-12 years old), they brought the police to our school to explain the dangers of drugs. At this point they just told us drugs are bad, don't do them and taught us the names, and to stay away from it.

In grade 9 (14 years old) they sort of teach you what each drug does and just keep telling you to stay away.

After that they kind of stop bothering you about it.
>>
what do you think about weed legalization? It probably can be in Canada if I understand some tweets right, of course.

And another question about gold, I've read, that Canada sold all government's gold volume and invests money from it to more good financial tools. What do you think about it? (in Russia we have got gold volumes of central bank and it gives to our currency some "heavy")
>>
>>57292002
>Boys and girls have separate classes
Really? So you learn 11 (or ten?) classes without girls there?
>>
>>57292101
He means only for gym and health classes.
>>
>>57292127
oh, good.
What you do in gym classes? Some crossfit and gym activity?
>>
>>57292002
>Boys and girls have separate classes

Didn't in my schools. Never once were boys and girls separated
>>
>>57292101
I meant gym class is seperated by gender.

So the boys learn about how to put on condoms and boy-related things and (I assume) girls learn about vaginas and shit
>>
What airport in toronto you like mostly?
I was in pearson only.
>>
>>57292222
wasted quads
>>
>>57292035
A lot of people smoke weed here. It's a part of accepted culture to be honest. I personally grew up in an average class household where everyone was smoking weed, and new quite a number of people that were in similar situations.

I also new a lot of people whose parents were vehemently against it. There are many people who are against it in this country.

But right now it's sort of, you keep it away from your kids, but most people understand that it is less dangerous than alcohol, so as long as you don't do it around kids it's ok.

Legalization would help the economy.
>>
>>57292256
>and (I assume) girls learn about vaginas and shit
It is not true, thay learns magic of mens manipulation, hehe! And after it how to use linux console, but be invisible in this time.
>>
File: 1431321967592-2.jpg (102 KB, 780x658) Image search: [Google]
1431321967592-2.jpg
102 KB, 780x658
>>57292330
>linux
GNU/Linux

>console
terminal
>>
>>57292263
That's pretty much the only major airport around.

>>57292183
Every kind of sport to be honest. Each week or two there is a different main activity. but gym class always starts with stretches and jogging.
>>
>>57292289
>A lot of people smoke weed here. It's a part of accepted culture to be honest.
Yeah, my mom and dad both smoke it, my brother smokes it, I see people downtown smoking it all the time. It's a real commodity. If the government decided to legalize and tax it then we would certainly benefit.
>>
>>57292035
Weed is pretty much legal here.

It's inexpensive and easy to get.

NO ONE ever gets in trouble for possession. Ever.

>>57292378
This.

You mostly play sports and run. Kind of lame actually.

>TFW was shit at all sports

;-;
>>
>>57292377
Do you have libre kenel and libreboot on your thinkpad machine? Are you using gentoo?
>>
>>57292445
>Gentoo
i thought all the pedos used Arch
>>
What about privacy?
You all write about weed and it is ok for you? You will not be arested after this thread?
is it true, that all traffic have filtration?
In Russia we have got a lot of this features and they all starting to be very similar with china, from my poiint of view (I mean internet control)
>>
File: billy bishop.jpg (181 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
billy bishop.jpg
181 KB, 1152x768
>>57292263
I prefer the one on the islands only because you get a breathtaking view during take-off and landing, especially at dusk.
>>
>>57292606
I've seen this islands airport from cntower, looks, like only business jets landing there. Really good. I like it.
>>
>>57292445
I use Debian on thinkpad T420.

It's the only laptops you are allowed to buy in Canada.

Proprietary software is forbidden.
>>
File: 2.jpg (20 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20 KB, 300x295
>>
>>57292677
nah jets can't land there, it's all propellor planes, they mostly take people to other airports that then take them to their final destination with jets
>>
>>57292694
but on bestbuy.ca a lot of thinkpads.
I've seen x201 there (I like small screens on laptops)
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 277x182
>>57292764
I've seen something like this. But it was so far, may be it was my imagination. But there was white and little planes, without propellers from my point of view. But I am not sure.
>>
>>57292590
>is it true, that all traffic have filtration?
I'm not sure what you mean here. I think you mean does the govt monitor the internet, which the short answer is no. Privacy is pretty decent here. There are laws in place to protect individual users. Unless you are doing something really fucked up, your ISP will protect you.

For instance you hear about people getting sued in America for copyright infringement. That doesn't really happen here. ISPs are pretty protective of there users here. Unless you are legitimately distributing copyrighted material for profit, you will most likely never get in trouble for download a movie etc. You may get a warning at best.

Here the government is good, because they cap the fines for copyright infringement at $5000. There are no mutlimillion dollar lawsuits against the average person.

The government doesn't block any websites as far as I know.
>>
>>57292783
They have bad prices

Buy on eBay or other store

Oh yeah bad thing is we have no good clothing stores for mid tier in Canada. Only highend in Toronto.

Luckily Uniqlo is finally opening a location in TO tho
>>
>>57292941
Use VPN, SENPAI.

Wuts ur ISP?

>TFW THE BEST ISP in Canada actually goes to Privacy meetings and fights for your freedom and privacy

>TFW they don't have Indian support staff either
>>
>>57292941
looks good and unbelievable!
Really cool!
>>
>>57292590
>You all write about weed and it is ok for you? You will not be arested after this thread?
I have talked about and looked at much worse things on the internet that could land me in jail for a decade, and nothing has ever happened. Our internet providers don't monitor anything, and most providers don't even care about torrenting or piracy, except the people who uploaded those things. Our internet is safe.
>>
>>57293048
>Use VPN, SENPAI.
I am using it in Russia mostly.
Because here I have got some problems, so I need to use it from unhonest persons, which can listen traffic.
>>
>>57293057
Really really good. Looks, like dream for me, lol!
>>
What do you think about russia and russians?
If you will see russian face and listen accent, will it be uncomfortable for you in Canada?
>>
>>57293178
Why were you in Toronto and for how long? Did you like it here?
>>
>>57293281
I was invited there to training from one company.
I am working remotly for them.
I was few weeks there.
Of course I like Canada and Toronto.
I've seen a lot of things and it was really good.
>>
>>57293128
>>57293178
Why is it a dream for you?

Doesn't Russian government literally not care about anything?

Also why does like 90% of malware, spamming, carding and shit come from Russia?

Do you guys even have laws lol
>>
>>57293240
I love seeing Russians here. Most people here like the accent, too. There was a Belarusian-Russian guy in my English class and he was a very smart, educated, likeable guy.
>>
>>57293393
Kek this.

In school I became friends with some Belarussian guy and he played Maple story all day and always got in fights
>>
>>57293240
I dated a Russian girl once. She was beautiful. But she broke my heart ;(

I knew a few growing up, I actually have Russian neighbors right now. Always the same experience for me. Cold, if a little distance.

No accent makes me uncomfortable at this point, let alone Russian. I've heard enough by this point.

I won't lie, a lot of older Canadians (like white Canadians, baby boomers) don't like Russia for obvious reasons, a lot of them are still brainwashed by the cold war.

But to me Russians have always been cool. I grew to like Russia out of hockey. Lot's of favorite Russian players over the years. Have read a lot of Russian history. You guys aren't the "big bad guys" that you get made out to be. I will always respect the Russian just because.

Nice talking to you friend.
>>
>>57293514
>Always the same experience for me. KIND, friendly, if a little distance.
>>
>>57293464
You've just exactly described me in elementary school
>>
>>57293380
>Why is it a dream for you?
Because I have got some web projects and some laws are uncomfortable for me. For example a lot of laws looks like raid apportunity - we have got one branch of government's control, which can block any website without courts and prosecutor's office success. And after they can undeligate domainname. And It all is legal. Of course it is not good. And a lot of things, like this, which I don't like.

>>57293380
>Also why does like 90% of malware, spamming, carding and shit come from Russia?
I don't know, but are you sure, that it is all from russia? May be some ukrainian, belarus and other do the same, so statistics is bad?

I don't like all black hat persons, them all are not welcome for me, I am really hate any unhonest activity.

>>57293380
>Do you guys even have laws lol
We have got a lot of laws, but they works or don't work for low half of russians from my point of view.

But it is only my opinion. I am so far away from policy. 86% of russians happy and all is ok for them. I am one and it is not statistic.
>>
>>57293514
Thank you so much.
>>
>>57293790
Oh OK.

Sounds like you'd like Canada then.

Most talented and skilled Russians come to North America desu.

And idk I just found it weird how literally almost all big Botnets, cryptolocker etc shit is from Russia.

Any idea for reasoning behind it?

From what I've heard it's because they don't extradite to the US and Russian government doesn't really care if you do it citizens of other countries as long as it's not Russian citizens and businesses.
>>
>>57293609
>in elementary school

I've seen one movie and there was high school and people there learned triangles with similar borders (sorry, I don't know how it calls in english). Is it true or it was foolish moovie?
In what time you learn geometry in Canada?
>>
>>57294126
Movies like to make fun of Canada for lots of things, but that one I've never heard of. Usually it's about maple syrup or lumberjacks.
It's learned very early in school. Grade 1-2 or even Kindergarten.
>>
>>57294263
This.

Don't believe 4chan memes.

People like to make fun of Canada because it's literally one of the best counties. I admit a lot of things here kind of suck and are retarded but as a whole it's a great place to live.
>>
>>57294079
>And idk I just found it weird how literally almost all big Botnets, cryptolocker etc shit is from Russia.

Sorry for it, I am really sorry for this stuff from my country. It can be true, but mostly this botnets collects some kids, people in high ages doing more pretty things in jobs from my point of view.

I have one antivirus website and I've offered virus removing services there and ddos protection. I've wanted to create some technology with iptables, which will scan and reject bad packages in automatic mode, but I've founded analogs - we have got "qrator" system, very good the same feature. Now I am not interested in it and in this project, because anyone care about privacy, security and so on here, and I am without team and money for doing it all and a lot of other things. Anyway, I am not interesting in this project any more and have not got any revolution technology there, I have got another interests for now, but have not got time. Anyway I have got interesting job, so I like it.

>Any idea for reasoning behind it?
From my point of view a lot of kids reading internet and collecting it with low and simple software. All of it very bad and it is not cool. I hate this persons. Them all should to have some evolution. Only white hat is ok!

>From what I've heard it's because they don't extradite to the US and Russian government doesn't really care if you do it citizens of other countries as long as it's not Russian citizens and businesses.

It can be true. Our police don't work good from my point of view.
>>
>>57294348
>>57294263

It was film about America, but canada very similar in some moments. Anyway I think, that this is fake or some bad scenario.
>>
>>57294592
I guess it kind of makes sense desu.

In Russia average salary is like $500/mth or something and the authors/main operators of Zeus and Spyeye or cryptolocker variants make literally millions of dollars.

I guess that will teach people not to use shitty Windows, kek.
>>
File: 1431972241216.jpg (35 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1431972241216.jpg
35 KB, 405x343
who /TORONTO/ here
who /LovesExoticLadies/ here
Dating an Egyptian girl and it's awesome knowing my ancestors would have had to travel across the planet to see chicks like this.

>inb4 Hurr durr fucking mudslimes le terrorists xD!!

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>57294901
For IT specialists sallary similar to canadians. People can take 2000 - 3000 of us dollars here.
But today IT have got some crysys time and with job we have got problems.

this cryptlockers is stuff, no one pays for them.
And I think, that it fairy tales about millions of dollars. All will reinstall system. Everyone will do it. all have got flashdrives, clouds, it is not work. I can't understand this styuped kids, really. They all will die in hard and pain time, because quantum justice exists.

People should to do only good things. Create simething usefull and pretty. Elon masks have got millions, because he do good things. Those cryptlocker kids have not got them! I believe in it!
>>
>>57295166
post few egyptian girl here.

>>57295198
sorry for a lot of errors. I've wrote it and all was ok, but... it is 4chan magic :)
>>
Developing is very interesting thing if you do something big and usefull, hard and interesting. If you change the world.

If you do some cryptlockers for womans - it is spending time for nothing. It is time for aborted people without evolution.

How people can do stuped things. how it possible? they are all ugly inside. It is not good. Everyone was borned for great activity, not for ugly life spending.
>>
>>57295198
I don't really think it's a fairytale.

People WILL pay when their homework and important shit is encrypted.

And with exploitkits they can get thousands of infections...

1000 people pay ransom of $500 = that's already $500,000... although the solution to just keep backups is very simple.

Things like Zeus made many millions for their users, pretty crazy actually.

Why are Russians so smart when it comes to the wrong things like fraud and stealing?
>>
>>57295497
this cryptlockers don't give warranty. Only foolish will pay to it scum persons.

All should to have clouds, backup flashdrives, linuxes and so on.

I don't want to talk on this theme, because it all not interesting for me. I have got one person. He was from my school. And he has very expensive car, because he do not honest job. But he is not interesting for me. he is not good in my eyes, so he can have 5 cars and 10 villas - it will not care me.

Absolutely the same situation about this it persons. They all not interesting for me. Sorry.

For me only white side can be interesting, nothing else. I never will do unhonest things.

Main part is harmony inside.
So if you have got harmony - you will be happy. And it is main soul of the life. I will not have harmony if I will do unhonest things, so I will never do it.

it is my living rules and philosophy.
harmony inside - it is the main goal.
>>
>>57295166
Here senpai.

>TFW living in best city on earth
>TFW gettin DAT tight Asian, Arab and Indian pussy

Feels good maaannneeee
>>
>>57295769
You're right, that's a good attitude to have.

I'm not advocating for it at all, I just find it interesting and I was reading about it a lot.
>>
>>57295166
right here senpai
>>
>>57295878
People have millions and spending it for things like yachts.
yacht is ok, if you can buy it with honest money. But if you use it only 2 weeks in one year - it is overpriced. You can rent this yacht.

But we have a lot of unhonest peoples. which buy yachts from government's budget with crime activity and don't use them a lot.

They can eplore space, do charity or science. But they all "aborted", "undevelopment". they all should to have evolution in minds.

I can't understand this persons. the same is for this hackers or any other crime persons.
>>
>>57296096
explore*
>>
>>57296096
Haven't you ever wanted to become richer than everyone else but you were stuck in a shitty country with low salaries?
>>
>>57296298
If you doing good things you will have money if you have got pure capitalism and market. So country is important. Of course I want to have a lot of money, but process should to be interesting and pretty for me. Anyway money is just numbers. For every day life we should not to have a lot. "Anyone can sleep in few beds in one night." So for me money is not a goal. they should to be if market is pure and if you do usefull things. So main goal is to do usefull things.
>>
>>57296486
You are a good lad.

Are you planning on coning to Canada?
>>
>>57296608
>You are a good lad.
thank you, but in Russia I am like white crow mostly. A lot of peoples don't understand me.

>Are you planning on coning to Canada?
I don't know will it be possible or not.
It depends from many reasosn. I want to migrate, but can't do it right now. It probably will be possible later, but i am not sure, it depends mostly not from me. I am asking it all here just for note, I like to know something new.
>>
>>57296788
Ask more questions about Canada, SENPAI.

I am happy to answer.
>>
>>57290270
But we do, there's millions of them everywhere.
>>
>>57290204
>We have got them near every living building mostly in Russia
that's lie
also most of "child places" in russia are broken, dirty and useless.
>>
>>57296899
ok, wait a minute please
>>
>>57296918
in Moscow and nearest moscow area all is ok.
So I a mliving here and compare it with my area of course.

>>57296899
1. Why near some starbucks or tim hortons you have not homeless persons, which asking for 1$? They can work inside and spend the same time for much more money. Where is the logic?
>>
>>57297043

Because people will give them money to make them leave
>>
Child gardens (or how it calls in canada? Place where kids can be, when parents at work) in Canada all under the church like in america (i've hear about it, not sure, that in america it all in churches) or not?
>>
>>57297163
But they are staying near starbucks.
And they spend time. a lot of time for money.

They can stating inside and work in starbucks and earn much more money for the same time.

Where is the logic?
This people are not homeless.
>>
>>57296918
>also most of "child places" in russia are broken, dirty and useless.

Doesn't that describe the whole country and all its industries tho?
>>
>>57297257

They are lazy because people come and go every ten minutes so they can get more money. That's why you don't give to beggars
>>
I've heard, that in Canada homeless peoples have got own areas. In this areas lives drugpeople and other unsocial elements. And government take them from another areas and bring to this areas. they have got "sallary" for being there, some homes. is it true?
>>
>>57297043
>>57297257
Because they don't want to work

I don't know, homeless people are scum.

I remember watching a video on liveleak where some Russian skinheads stabbed a homeless man to death. Somehow it felt right and justified.

I think they were from Kalingrad or something
>>
>>57297368
I grew up in Chicago and we used to beat up hobos that came into our neighborhoods
>>
>>57297308
Can't understand anyway.
For me it looks like job.
They can do job inside.
Outside I've not seen, that they have a lot.
Inside they can have 12 or more in hour.
>>
>>57297368
this skinheads are scum. I hate them and don't like. they have not got any brains. I think, that those video was true and of course it is scary for me as well.
>>
>>57297400
>I grew up in Chicago and we used to beat up hobos that came into our neighborhoods
what is hobos?
>>
>>57297400
Lmao nice 1

>>57297459
Maybe, but their hate for homeless people is kind of justified.

Why is it scary? They only kill bad people.
>>
>>57297605
>Why is it scary?
Anyone can fall to downside. In russia it is very hard to go upstairs if you are homeless. It looks like impossible thing. In Canada you have a lot of social programms, but not in Russia from my point of view.
>>
>>57297414

They make more money begging than actually working

>>57297508
Homeless people

They cause crimes and are usually junkies
>>
>>57297195
I think you are talking about daycares which are typically ran privately by people with kids themselves and are not ran by the church. In the case of america I'm pretty sure that they
are ran the same way but there are probably a few Daycares are ran by the church that Christians may send their kids to if they want their kids to be in a Christian environment and learn about the religion.
>>
>>57297816
>He doesn't poison food and give antifreeze in gatorade bottles to give to homeless fags

It's almost as if you don't want to clean up your city.
>>
Tell me more about health programms.
People should to have ensurance or medicine is fully free?

Or free only basic stuff and additional is for additional money?

What about tooth works?

Can you tell me more about it and about deep side of it.
>>
>>57298268
Healthcare is shit in Canada.

Nearly everything except cosmetic shit and dental is "free".

But the wait times are absolutely fucked and it is illegal to open private healthcare clinics or services.

Like the waittimes are some of the highest in the world.

If you're not dying and you go to emergency room you'll be there EASILY for 6+ hours.

Wait times for specialists are easily over 6 months.

Some surgeries take over 1 year of waiting.
>>
>>57296608
If you're still here, what do canadians actually think of mr. marijuana trudeau?

It seems he rused you into voting for
him and now he's gonna wait so he can use weed as a reelection tool.
>>
>>57298450
oh, looks, like in Russia.
What about clean? Are clinics looks good or they all dirty?
How tools in clinics? Are they good or not?
What about serious operations? they will be for free or not?
If I will broke arm, I will spend 6+ hours in line?
>>
>>57298607
The healthcare is "good" and trustworthy(Canada is the hardest country in the world for medical school admissions).

But the fact that we have no private healthcare and fucked wait times is absolutely fucked.

EVERYONE who has the money in Canada flies to the US or mexico for surgeries.

>>57298567
Canadians mostly like him but most are ignorant to politics.

He's meh I guess. I don't personally like him because he acts kind of dumb but he's not as disastrous as pol and int say. Plus it's too early to say.

Either way, presidents and prime ministers in power matter very little.

Only poor idiots care who's elected. Anyone else is hedged either way and recognizes it doesn't matter.
>>
>>57298607
Yes you will spend a long time.

Surgeries are free but like I said the wait time is fucked. If ur not dying from a serious thing you'll be waiting a really, really long time.

The worst thing is even if you have money it doesn't matter, everyone waits the same. It's retarded.

Only hope is flying to the US and paying cash for surgery.
>>
>>57298882
Are clinics clean or not?
What about operations?
Please, answer on all questions.
Thank you.
>>
>>57298939
Our clinics and hospitals are kept very clean
>>
>>57298450
Yeah, in Quebec especially... :(
>>
File: polikliniki6.jpg (57 KB, 678x452) Image search: [Google]
polikliniki6.jpg
57 KB, 678x452
It is typical view in russian clinic. Can be much more worse, some can be much more better. What do you think about it? Your should to be much more better, right?
>>
>>57298939
Yes as I said they're clean and good.

High quality but very long waits. Honestly I'd rather go to some Somalian clinic sometimes and pay $1000 and get my shit done instead of waiting 50 hours
>>
>>57299467
Yes ours are good SENPAI.
>>
>>57299467
You don't have to worry about the quality of our clinics.

They are much better than that, even in small towns
>>
>>57299526
but you can spend this time on 4chan, lol.
What about jobs? You can't just go for all day to the clinic, but on weekends it is impossible, right?
And how do you do with it?
>>
>>57299631
You just say you're going to the doctor.

Sometimes they'll ask for doctors note but usually your boss is chill (obviously depending if you work a slave job or not). It's not like he'll fire you for going to the hospital because you fell down the stairs.
>>
File: 1447628619921.jpg (27 KB, 629x360) Image search: [Google]
1447628619921.jpg
27 KB, 629x360
>>57295166
>tfw I decided to go to school in Montreal
>tfw I want to go back to Toronto

Fuck me, I might just try to transfer to UoT or something.
>>
>>57299779
ok.
how much ensurance costs for dental works?
if you will buy it you can go on second day to the dentist?

what about cars? What taxes you should to pay if you have car? What papers, ensurance you should to have?

What about teslas cars in Canada? Do you have charger places?

How much credit for cars costs there?

What cars mostly cheaper there?
>>
>>57300043
Insurance idk. I just use my mom's insurance, covers most shit quite a bit.

Cars you just need a drivers license and car insurance which can be expensive if you're under 25, male and in Toronto.

You can sign up with your parents car insurance but idk. I never got my full drivers license desu. I have no interest in driving for the time being, don't really care too much. I can just use the bus or subway.

If I were to get a car I would just buy some shitty nigger car with relatively low miles for <$3000

Maybe Honda civic, Pontiac sunfire or Nissan 240sx
>>
>>57300228
>Maybe Honda civic, Pontiac sunfire or Nissan 240sx

it is "shitty nigger cars" and they costs <3000$?
>>
>>57300449
Depending on condition and year but yes
>>
what url of idk insurance?
what url of mostly popular website with used cars?
>>
>>57300526
I don't know.

Insurance can be kind of expensive. If you don't sign up with your parents it can be like $4000/year in some cases
>>
>>57300809
it is for cars or medicine?
>>
>>57300861
Cars

Insurance for health memes is usually offered by employer at non-shit jobs and they just take a little off your paychecks.
>>
>>57300978
thank you
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.