[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culture Pals - /cp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1459130750463.png (685 KB, 960x555) Image search: [Google]
1459130750463.png
685 KB, 960x555
Culture Pals: Autism day Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other /int/erpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

Thread's Discord chat:
https://discordapp.com/channels/147792876800180224/147792876800180224

OP pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed)

Old Thread: dead
>>
1st for azn qts
>>
2nd for not replying to males
>>
Hello lads
>>
>>57289777
Hi Nigel.

Nice digits btw
>>
>>57290759
Didn't even notice. Anything happening in the chat? Thought we abandoned that thing
>>
Dead
>>
File: bangkok-map.png (44 KB, 1300x1685) Image search: [Google]
bangkok-map.png
44 KB, 1300x1685
FIX SCRIPT NOW
>>
FIX SCRIPT PLS
>>
There is a country with qts so amazing, that I'm not going to tell you which one it is
>>
This thread is going to 404 before it hits 20 replies.
Cap this post
>>
>>57298622
Well the problem with threads like these is that whenever someone finds a qt they like they abandon the thread because they can't really talk about it or show off without some tard trying to fuck with their game.
>>
>>57299000
This desu
Too many booty blasted autists ITT
>>
>>57299000
It just got boring after a while

>tfw no foodpals
>>
>>57300860
>no food pals
>no scarf pals
>no girls ITT
>no trolling people like we did with Blade, the Chin, etc.
>no bantz

Yeah, these threads just turned into faggots whining that the script doesn't work. All the things that made it fun are long gone and they're just hanging on by a thread
>>
>>57301154
Shut up grandpa, this is now /scriptpals/
>>
Guys, this qt I talked to for a year and visited in person ended it with me about 4 months ago. We haven't messaged at all since then.

She sent me a message just now. I haven't read it and I'm feeling really nervous. It's an
"i'm sorry" message based on the fist few lines I could see in the preview
>>
>>57301550
I guess it didn't work out with her other western friend ;)
>>
>>57299000
Trips says the truth.

I found myself a real qt and she's all mine. She hasn't even logged into interpals for like half a month so I think we're hitting it off (we're on whatsapp btw). And there is no way in hell that I'm giving details about her in here lol.
>>
>>57301846
Nah, it's actually her telling me she's sorry and tying up loose ends.

She basically ignored me as soon as I came home from my visit to her, and it wasn't until days later that I got her to finally tell me what was wrong and she said it was over.

She wanted to apologize, not start talking and get together again
>>
>>57301940
I have a rare qt, if I gave any details, someone could find her
>>
Recently made a profile, can you guys give me some advice on how to improve it?

/ghostkeylan
>>
>>57303172
She's cute
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.