[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Georgians Slavs? Also, why do they have such a based flag.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Georgia.jpg (58 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.jpg
58 KB, 600x425
Are Georgians Slavs?

Also, why do they have such a based flag.
>>
>Are Georgians Slavs?
no

>Also, why do they have such a based flag.
because georgians are based
>>
>>57286602
No.
I'm think they have more common things with Greeks desu.
>>
>>57286602
They are Caucasians, the real ones
I know little about their history, but as far as i know it has to do something with Georgian Kingdom in medieval times
>>
>>57286964
can't say more
>>
>>57286964
this
They hate Russian slavshits, Armenian shitskins and have good relations with Azerbaijan and Turkey. They were always good.
>>
>>57286602
>Are Georgians Slavs?
no they are authentic caucasians that arose from ancient colchian and iberian civilisations. also the first christians after the semites and before the europeans. jews consider them ancient jews.
>>
Kartvelibros... why are so many hot girls in Georgia from Kutaissi?
>>
>>57286602
>Are Georgians Slavs?
no, they are literally a bit paler Iranians speaking an obscure mountain nigger language

>why do they have such a based flag
They are good at stealing others' culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cross
>>
o kurwa, why Europe is so retarded. they deserved what they have now
>>
>>57288369
I thought armenians are mostly having backstabbing ungratefull reputation in Caucasus and in Georgia too. Tell me if armenians are such good people, why even your northern neighbour hates you and prefers Azerbaijan over you?
I know that relation between both of your counties are harsh but at least they are not traitorous to it's country like modern Armenian diaspora
>>
>>57288369
damn you're butthurt as fuck
>>
>>57291978
I wasn't being serious though it's true that their flag is ripped off off the Jerusalem cross ;))
>>
File: Georgiaball 1.jpg (61 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
Georgiaball 1.jpg
61 KB, 900x630
>>
File: pl_1.jpg (67 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
pl_1.jpg
67 KB, 1608x905
>>57292111
But Iran is ok right? R-right?
>>
>>57292511
We don't share a border with Iran, and they have long since stopped being a player on a global scale.
>>
File: 1451421363487.jpg (9 KB, 159x174) Image search: [Google]
1451421363487.jpg
9 KB, 159x174
>>57292111
>>57292752

Write something in elvish lads
>>
>>57292752

>they have long since stopped being a player on a global scale.

Is this a new meme?
>>
File: Argentina-is-white.jpg (701 KB, 2242x2827) Image search: [Google]
Argentina-is-white.jpg
701 KB, 2242x2827
>>57293638
>არგენტინა თეთრკანიანია.
>H982 FKL, კლარკსონის დაჩაგვრას არ გაპატიებთ.

Also thanks for recognizing Georgian independence in 1918
>>
>>57293803
They're the bogeyman that no one's afraid of. They hardly have enough influence to shape the regional policies let alone the global.
>>
>>57294120
That's some kind of elvish bantz, nice.

You guys are cool, and you have a decent rugby team too.
>>
>>57294342
Wait you're actually not kidding?

Wew. Maybe I'll meet you another time on /int and explain why you're wrong.

I just don't have the time right now.

Be well brother
>>
>>57294342
>They hardly have enough influence to shape the regional policies let alone the global.
No offense but you're a fool if you think that.
>>
>"I like people who like me and like the people that like me and hate those who hate me and the people that like me and whom I like also", the thread
>>
>>57294600
>>57294671
What power/bargaining chip does Iran have. What, muh oil supplies? Because that worked out so well for Iraq. Military strength? Who are you kidding... They're a fucking joke. Isolated, shunned. On par with North Korea.
If you honestly think Iran is a player on a global scale, you're delusional.
>>
Isolate people pretty much. Genetically clustering even further away than T*rks, probably because of some ancient Australoid admixture
>>
>>57295264
What makes you think they're weak from a military point a view? Because they're not showing off F-22's and not on par with a superpower like the US or Russia? They spend quite some money on their military and they're not bady equipped by any means https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran

But let's move away from the military part because that's the less important one. Iran is a nation of about 80 million people and they do have a working economy NEXT to their ridiculous amount of oil. The only reason they're not shit ass rich is because of the embargos they have been pressured with (which have been lifted recenly by the way). Even with all the pressure during the last years, they have been able to successfully enforce their interests in terms of their nuclear program and sustain a working economy. Also, do you even know how much money Iran has been pumping into Syria to keep Assad on the "throne"? Iran has its fingers everywhere in the middle east, including Iraq, Palestine etc.. Why do you think the Saudis wanna get rid of them?
>>
File: Iran..Projected P...2010.png (7 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Iran..Projected P...2010.png
7 KB, 500x362
>>57295264
>muh oil

See pic related. And that's in 2010, under sanctions from nearly ever powerful country in the world. Name one other country who can survive with that much international pressure and still have GDP growth. Sure as fuck not Georgia

>military

Second military in all aspects in Middle-East right after Israel

Don't know why you've got your panties in a twist buddy, Iran is a superpower compared your country. You're basically a Christian Chechen.
>>
>>57286602
>thread about georgia
>butthurt about armenia ensues

Every time
>>
>>57296104
>>57295997

>They spend quite some money on their military and they're not bady equipped
>Second military in all aspects in Middle-East

that's not saying much now, is it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2WjgVN67p4

>superpower compared your country
The difference being Georgia isn't trying to shape global policies. And Iran is just as powerless as Georgia when compared to actual superpower.

The fact that they can self sustain doesn't mean that they have any sway over which way the wind is blowing. The fact of the matter is, if they tried to actively get involved in middle east.
>>
>>57296435
>if they tried to actively get involved in middle east they'd get rekt by combined forces of pseudo westernized Kebab, US and Jews.
>>
>>57296104
>ee pic related. And that's in 2010, under sanctions from nearly ever powerful country in the world. Name one other country who can survive with that much international pressure and still have GDP growth.

you know
neighbouring nations can just import iranian oil and then sell it as their own.
same thing happens with food, and many other resources. it's just too expensive to test the authenticity of a resource's reported origin for any first world nations to care.
sanctions are not as potent as they're made out to be, although they certainly have potential do be harmful when applied tactfully.
>>
>>57296435
>The difference being Georgia isn't trying to shape global policies.
Oh yes, Georgia is.
>And Iran is just as powerless as Georgia when compared to actual superpower.
So powerless they were able to enforce their nuclear program and keep Assad on his throne, despite of everything.

>The fact that they can self sustain doesn't mean that they have any sway over which way the wind is blowing.
Try sustaining such an embargo while keeping up an economy of 80 millions people.
>>
>>57296735
>Oh yes, Georgia is.
Bullshit!
>keep Assad on his throne, despite of everything.
Despite what exactly, angry sandniggers on Toyota trucks? Because that's exactly what they're fighting there. And newsflash it has been costing them dearly. Or are you implying that ISIS was started/funded by US meme is true?
>Try sustaining
It's real easy to self sustain when you don't give two shits about your citizens. Do you seriously think that average Iranian lives in conditions you could tolerate for a month? My coworker is an Iranian immigrant, he came here because they have maximum income limit there. If you make more than certain amount of money government just outright takes it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.