[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a mulatto female do I have a higher chance with a Middle Easterner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: PERFECT.gif (45 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
PERFECT.gif
45 KB, 560x582
As a mulatto female do I have a higher chance with a Middle Easterner or a European???

Gotta know my options
>>
you have the highest chance in my bed bby
>>
not really caring for MENA guys but come on
i gotta know which one is easier to snag

>>57285924
no
>>
u have a hi chance w/me bby
>>
Middle Easterners are a lot more racist than Euros

Also white guys love brown girls
t. university student
>>
>>57285875

Hard to tell, neither of us like niggers.
>>
You have a chance with me if you like chicano manlets bby
>>
>>57286038

mudslime detected
dont mind OP
>>
light skin mena cunts like me ofc
>>
>>57286005

I like the South European white guys the most, are those the most open to brown girls?
>>
>>57286085

I hate the Maghrebis living in France tbqhytf
French people are polite and intelligent, such a contrast to those Maghrebi Muslim shits.
>>
File: Milhouse is high test.gif (418 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse is high test.gif
418 KB, 500x282
>>57285875
>Middle Easterner or a European
I am both bb, jump on my dick already
>>
Neither.
>>
>>57286702

i fucked a donkey dick blue eyed mexican once
>>
File: RuneGuddingCR16HV-12Brohaug_2.jpg (40 KB, 261x295) Image search: [Google]
RuneGuddingCR16HV-12Brohaug_2.jpg
40 KB, 261x295
>>57286133
>South European white
>>
>>57286631

mena people are evil and devil spawn
>>
>>57285875
With Croats
As I said here many times. If you're a black woman here...it's like being a rare flavour in an ice cream shop. Black and Asian women are our golden trophies, but we're not the kind to go apeshit and throw ourselves on women and grab our balls in display of ownership/dominance. You are guaranteed to be hit on here. Guaranteed with a capital G. You can be a 5/10, it doesn't matter. We love chocolate women
>>
File: real nigga hours.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
real nigga hours.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>57287075
you kiddin me bitch ? you ask for a middle easterner husband but you hate them ? HOw does that work in your brain ? Are you into hateful relationships ?
Plus I'm not like all those skinnyfat thugs with no future you see on facebook
>>
>>57287130

post pic of average croat man

>>57287218
only out of curiosity, but mena are m*slims and have a hatred for western values but insatiable lust for western (read: white) women

it's only natural i hate them. they want to conquer europe, rape their women, and spread their poopity everywhere
>>
File: 1453860328457.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453860328457.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>57287300
>have a hatred for western values but insatiable lust for western (read: white) women
I'm not, I'm studying classic french literature and philosophy to become a teacher abroad. I cannot deny that lot of diaspora here has an unhealthy hatred for the west but don't be stupid and assume we're all braindead savages. Plus I'm not into blondes they look too boyish to me. I seek that bunkadonk

>it's only natural i hate them.
Then why the fuck you ask for mena in your thread woman ?

>they want to conquer europe rape their women, and spread their poopity everywhere

I don't
>black woman
>sharing pol's opinions

holy shit girl, you do know voting Trump will fuck things for you ?
>>
>>57287586
>holy shit girl, you do know voting Trump will fuck things for you ?

>believing empty words of a reality tv host-turned politician
Mudperson pls. Trump couldn't do it even though it would be great.
>>
>>57287300
>post pic of average croat man
There's no such thing. We vary from north to south. You'll just have to come here and see for yourself. We are tall though, and have a Mediterranean culture over here
>>
Please respond bby
>>57286047
>>
>>57287586

>holy shit girl, you do know voting Trump will fuck things for you ?

Trump being racist is a meme. He just doesn't like illegal immigrants and the muzzies (who are more conservative and orthodox than the previous generations)

>I cannot deny that lot of diaspora here has an unhealthy hatred for the west but don't be stupid and assume we're all braindead savages.

yeah most of them, they are insane. one of the fucking maghreb trash just posted in this thread. they also happen to have more anti-black opinions than the actual french for some reason.

btw is your maghreb side algerian or moroccan?

>Then why the fuck you ask for mena in your thread woman ?

curious what the responses would be.
>>
>>57287956

arent you that guy who posted his pic on r9k a lot of times?

mexicans and hispanics are fine, in fact those are the race of men who are attracted to me the most
>>
>>57287819
(you)

>>57287973
whatever you believe in Tabitha, may you find love
>>
>>57288037
That's not me
We can make this work, I'm already madly in love with you
>>
hi seƱorita ;)
>>
>>57288430

i want spanish conquistador benis
>>
>tfw no conquistador bf
>>
>>57285875
Middle easterners hate women (they're muslims).
So I guess Europeans. Plus Eurocucks are usually pro mixing
>>
>>57285875
There are Arab men who will sleep around with non-Arab women, but will marry an Arab woman.

It's how they roll; they don't consider you a marriage candidate, though some may tell you otherwise in order to fuck you, because they are men.

White men are more socially liberal on average, Black men are wildly different from area to area.

Iunno, shop around babe, you'll find out what you like.
>>
>>57285875
European men are far less racist, but it'll also be like dating another girl.
Middle Eastern guys are all man, but be prepared to end up as his chattel.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.