[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Holland on Monday for work. Situated between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hollad.jpg (129 KB, 700x262) Image search: [Google]
hollad.jpg
129 KB, 700x262
I'm going to Holland on Monday for work. Situated between the most cucked nations in Europe, is it also cucked?

Am I going to be harrassed by gangs of muzzies? What am I to expect?

Any areas worth seeing? Any areas to steer clear of? Surely this can't be what Holland looks like everywhere.
>>
>canadian calling others cucked
DUDE
>>
>>57281553
>Surely this can't be what Holland looks like everywhere.
The western part in april or may

I have been there but only to Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
Amsterdam and has some bad parts, Eindhoven was great.
>>
>>57281692
>western
oops eastern
>>
>>57281553
Holland is flat, wet and boring. There is lots of dead shit morocaans but it's not on the same scale as france or belgium.

People are tall.

If you are going to work in amsterdam, don't go to Bijlmer.
>>
>>57281748
you were correct, also holland are 2 provinces in the west
since OP is probably of chinese descent he'll enjoy Keukenhof which is close to Amsterdam
>>
>>57281656

How is Canada cucked? We have a problem with liberalism and feminisim but at least our immigrants are the best of the best their shitty countries can provide while you eurocucks take on garbage lmao fags
>>
Le cuck lelele
>>
>>57281553
What cities are you going to?
>>
>>57281893
I am white. Keukenhof is full of Chinese?

>>57282221
Any really. I'll be in Friesland for some field exercises lasting ~2 months but will have time to travel around and check out some places.

Looking into Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Eindhoven.
>>
File: Koppelpoort_Amersfoort_2008.jpg (4 MB, 3879x2577) Image search: [Google]
Koppelpoort_Amersfoort_2008.jpg
4 MB, 3879x2577
>>57282318
>I'll be in Friesland
Good, one of the least cucked places, some do speak another language there.
Frielsand has some nice nature as well.

I can tell you all about Amersfoort, being from there, are there things in particular you'd like to see?
Not that there's a whole lot to do here, but we got some museums, a zoo, and a concentration camp.
The city is pretty old, pic related, but most of the city center is modern.
>>
>>57283439
Do you live in soesterkwartier?
>>
>>57283545
no
>>
>>57281553
>Situated between the most cucked nations in Europe, is it also cucked?
Try rephrasing this question with less ebin maymays.

>Surely this can't be what Holland looks like everywhere.
But it is. I can't tell you anything else because the wind is dying down. I'll run out of electricity so
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.