[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libya got a new govt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: anime.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>
>>57279467
How many governments is it now in total
>>
is it stable? where should we sent the first billions for shooing the niggers away?
>>
>>57279552
there are like 4 different governments in lybia and it's not a joke

that country is dissolving itself
>>
The new government already took control of the capital and received support from all the sides and the oil guards surrendered to them so oil should be coming to EU soon which is what you guys care about
>>
>>57279467
>>57279677
good fucking luck with that
>>
Hey its looking good so far
and everyone in the world is backing it
>>
>>57279677
no its oil and money in, niggers out! get it right
>>
Will you guys get rid of ISIS niggers in your country?
>>
>>57279605
>implying its the lybians fault that this is happening
id blame nato
>>
>>57279813
Yes now that the divide is over
the east and west sides are hitting isis
I heard 20 ISIS surrendered
and one is cooperating with the army now
>>
close off your coasts and keep somalians in africa

thanks senpai
>>
>>57279677
But are you happy?
>>
Open the borders, use the oil money to transport people to Europe.
>>
>>57279922
Yes im so fucking happy i haven't been this happy in 2 years
all i want to see now is the damn black market dealers be executed for all the suffering they put us thro
>>
File: leader.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
leader.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>
>>57279467
As an American, I am sorry for the AIDS we've put your cunt through
>>
>>57280110
Actually don't listen to your right wing moron, america and nato helped us so much
gaddafi sucked all sorts of balls
he is the reason we don't have a constitution
>>
>>57279595
yes its looking pretty stable right now
and as the deal goes send us the billions and we keep the niggers away
deal nato?
>>
So what happens to Haftar
>>
>>57280445
he's to give control of the army to the new defense minister and either get the rank of a 5 star general or just retire and go rest in his mansion in the USA
he didn't say anything yet tho
>>
lol no one cares
>>
>>57283743
Bien post
>>
>>57279677
>The new government already took control of the capital
kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.