[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: London37834792.jpg (915 KB, 2000x1326) Image search: [Google]
London37834792.jpg
915 KB, 2000x1326
How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.
>>
File: Kongou5.jpg (821 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kongou5.jpg
821 KB, 1024x1024
>north
white
>london
inshallah
>>
Please only post this autistic brit garbage in your containment general
Thanks
>>
>>57278448
good post
>>
>>57278448
bad post
>>
devastating post
>>
>>57278604
Fuck off you rude cunt
>>
>>57278680
find a flaw faggot
>>
>>57278448
I'm Northern and OP is correct.

The North is full of lazy Labour-voters who live off of welfare and do drugs 24/7.
>>
Good post
Camden reporting in
>>
>>57278448

Southwarkfag checking in to say "great post"
>>
>>57278448
>>57278635
>>57278785
>>57278853
>>57279557
>>57279832
Samefag
>>
>Being northern
>>
Why are the buses going into warp drive?
>>
>>57278448
Fucking northerners betraying their own countrymen for subhuman foreigners. Kill yourself, northerner.
>>
>>57278448
>implying London isn't a depressing shit hole
Everyone there looks like they want to jump off a building. And they're rude assholes. Literally the best time to be in London is when it's the holidays and it's mostly tourists because you don't have to deal with actual Londoners.

Also enjoy getting blown up by Muhammed.
>>
What is in the north?
>>
Former Northerner here.

Came to London. Lived in Tottenham, then Ladbroke Grove, then South Hampstead, and now Belgravia. OP is 100% correct. Most people just don't want it enough.
>>
>>57280737
Wildlings
Romans built a fucking wall for a reason
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.