[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of letting in more immigrants when those jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459247668214.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1459247668214.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
What is the point of letting in more immigrants when those jobs they are currently doing will be automatized within the next decade?
>>
ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS LMAO
>>
File: 1443090569480.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1443090569480.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
>>57278213
RACIST DETECTED
>>
>>57278213
>immigrants
>working

lol, maybe in your cunt, but not here
>>
>>57278213
Those unskilled immigrants will be the swing voters for the current parties, when the natives votes become more powerful because of automization.
>>
>>57278213
You need diversity
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
>>57279299
Can u believe those racists?
>>
Because the average western person feels like they are above doing menial jobs. They feel like they are chosen ones who are destined to do great things in life. By importing unskilled immigrants, you're basically taking away the opportunities to do these jobs. Then it becomes a case of them wanting what they can't have. So they become spurred on to compete for these menial jobs with the immigrants, resulting in a more competitive job market and more work being done. Meanwhile the jews at the top laugh at the mind games they play with these goyim.
>>
>>57278213
Industrial Engineer here. You don't know shit about process automation, this is almost as far as it's gonna get this century.
>>
>>57279654
Close
>import droves of unskilled immigrants
>companies increase their profits with the menial labour
>refugees patriated and demand gibsmedat because of poor social mobility
>any political party can dangle some welfare and earn their vote
>thus they can subjugate the skilled natives and ensure reelection by using the swing vote of the refugee minority
>this is exactly what the American Democrats do with blacks and Hispanics
Corporations and Politicians win. Skilled natives whine. Unskilled natives form the racist boogeyman like the EDL.

I am surprised /pol/ hasnt figured this out.
>>
>>57279756
Please elaborate.
Genuinely curious, what are the big hindrances to further automation?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.