[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As for the French, it is a famous story that there are many fools;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: フランス%u3000国旗.jpg (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
フランス%u3000国旗.jpg
4 KB, 300x300
As for the French, it is a famous story that there are many fools; to "here" I thought of .

A lot of German friends quitted me a Briton for the studying in Cambridge Univ. era.
Friendship continues now.
They tell it that the French hate it.
The opinion that everybody was common…

1. High pride without grounds
2. I shelve evildoing of oneself (own country)
3. The behaviors that are mysterious by an incomprehensible idea are in great demand

It is right this.

When I go out, I always add pin batches of Hakenkreuz symbolizing sun flag and Third Empire symbolizing Great Japanese Empire to clothes.

To Third Empire Adolf Hitler President His Highness who I respected soul and order of Great Japanese Empire which fought at the risk of life in such a form for the mother country, and hated evil show respect.

It was talked to the young man whom I gave when of Aoyama was a place, the French who walked the other day.
I write below down a conversation with him.

The Frenchman younger generation "I am the French". What is it (let me point to the Hakenkreuz) of you? Do you know what it is?

"Of course I understand it, but what am I?"

Blue a Frenchman; "is not anything?" As for a lot of people who encountered damage because of the Nazis, as for the we French, father of grandfather of me who started a large number of dead people was killed in the SS of the Nazis (probably the will of the great-grandfather) by Nazi

I "wait a minute, and even you country occupies the African countries, and you French ignore their own faults about oneself whether treated they African like a slave though is always so"!

The Frenchman younger generation "is different from it and this"!
I "is not different"! What is different! Show it to be concrete! Is the slave all right for the African?? The in front of feeble-mindedness and others French coming to the fiction truth that Nazis = bad Takashi and others Westerners made up in the manner of speaking of their circumstances next to China.
>>
File: 1444085726190.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1444085726190.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>57273113
>>
>>57273113
Ok Nigel, time to get off your proxy and go to the nearest Shraiah street for the prayer
>>
>>57273113
>Google Translate: the post
>>
>>57273113
I can assure that I never did nor ever will quit you a Briton for the studying.
>>
French is the fool often is a famous story, or "up to here? I thought."
I Cambridge large study period, just below cage a number of friends of the British, German.

It also continued friendship now.
They also French we My name is hate.
All common opinion ...

1. Height of unfounded pride
2. It shelved the misdeeds of their own (country)
3. Many are inexplicable behavior by means unknown idea

Exactly is this.

I When you go out, we always of the Rising Sun flags and Harken Kreuz that symbolizes the Third Reich a symbol of the Empire of Japan pin batch put on clothes.

I have been a tribute to the Third Reich = Adolf Hitler President His Excellency hated and spirits our Empire of Japan, which fought risking their lives for the motherland, the evil respecting the order in such form.

Although's the other day, where I was walking along the Omotesando Aoyama, it was spoken to a young man claiming that it is French.
I wrote a conversation with him below.

Buddha who youth "I am French. What is it (and pointed to the Harken Kreuz) of you? Do you know what's what of it?"

I "We of course know, but something?"

"Would not it something the French people blue? It People who have been the victim because of the Nazis I have a lot of our French was also killed in a number of issued the dead also father of my grandpa (perhaps meaning great-grandfather) of the Nazi SS by the Nazis."

I "occupied the little waiting by me you do with African countries Even this country, I think you guys French raise on the shelf that of his I's they always likely or not it has been slave treats African!?"

Frenchman who youth "At the same probably different from this!?"

I "Ne'm different! What'm different! Specifically white presentation! Do Africans may be a slave! ? Nazi = ya'll French Do I evil Nante the first place differents et al Western people is the low brain the first time you come to the next of their convenience of really China Chong'm concocted fiction that I was in unspeakable is"
>>
>>57273113
you already tried this yesterday and failed, please hara your kiri
>>
takeshi, are you drunk?
>>
It isn't a joke ?

NIGGAS PUMPIN'TOKYO soon ?
>>
File: fun.png (281 KB, 514x622) Image search: [Google]
fun.png
281 KB, 514x622
>>
>>57274762
lol
>>
File: 1458394860106.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1458394860106.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
>>57274133
>>
File: Jm8p1S8[1].png (18 KB, 678x472) Image search: [Google]
Jm8p1S8[1].png
18 KB, 678x472
>>
>>57273113
ping pong ching chong to you too
>>
aaaAAAAHHHH...the french...
>>
>>57273113
Teacher,it is the time to prepare for next English class.
>>
File: 1453624764485.png (255 KB, 630x773) Image search: [Google]
1453624764485.png
255 KB, 630x773
>>57273113
>>
>>57275164
We need grand images for grand memes.
>>
S.O.S brigade
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.