[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to issue a formal apology for this disgustingly racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: Untitled-1.jpg (51 KB, 803x356) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
51 KB, 803x356
Just wanted to issue a formal apology for this disgustingly racist and idiotic post.

Sorry Argentinabro/Turkbro. I was simplying attempting to bait the idiotic and laughable Asian/Indian/Afghan-Canadian who regularly posts those threads to compensate for his perceived sense of inferiority towards his white hosts.
>>
File: (You).png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
461 KB, 870x722
>>57271459
Here (you) go, m7.
>>
>>57271459
forgiven ;)
>>
Just off yourself, idiotic cuck
>>
>>57271459
is that your post OP?, if so, you're right
>>
File: white world.jpg (105 KB, 688x520) Image search: [Google]
white world.jpg
105 KB, 688x520
>>
>>57271488
>>57271502
>>57271559
Thanks friends, my cosmic karma is now balanced

>>57271538
I hope you find it in your heart to display compassion towards those who have erred, and guide them towards the lord

"Those of you who occupy the swamps, and attack the repentent in the basket-weaving communion, shall be flogged 70 times for such intransigence"
Luke 2:4 The Book of Mohamed

>>57271592
Sudan es white cabron. Hope the idiots at /pol/ have a field day with your OC.
>>
turks dont seem to get upset over such a little thing
they have been getting over too many ruder criticisms to them on /int/ and /pol/
>>
File: Matiok_DSC_3410.jpg (101 KB, 479x723) Image search: [Google]
Matiok_DSC_3410.jpg
101 KB, 479x723
>>57271781
Why do Sudanese have even darker skin than other Africans?
>>
>>57272276
A large subsection of /pol/ is Balkan-Greek Diaspora that hates Turkey.

Interestingly though, the locals (Serbian-anon, Macedonian, Cypriot, etc) are surprisingly chill and respectable people.
>>
>>57272330
Those are south Sudanese.
North ones are usually a mix between Arabs and africans.
>>
>>57271459
This is some reverse-psychology bait
>>
>>57272330
Sudan is a clusterfuck of ethnicities, from white Turks from the Ottomans, to brown Coptics and Northern 'Arabs' who are indistinguishable from Egyptians, to them stealth-dark brothers from the South (Nilotics).

You know now the basis of all historical conflict here: ethnicity and religion

>>57272358
I feel ashamed for knowing little about Romania's ethnic constitution

>>57272394
You catch on quick.
>>
>>57272276
Turks rival Poland for getting butthurt.

And they don't even have a reason for it.
>>
>>57272445
Well I, for one, agree with the bait.
>>
>>57272445
Ping Pong is the best anime of 2015!
>>
>>57272445
Romania has three big regions: Moldova (broken into two countries, Romania owns the western side and the eastern side is allegedly independent, but it is ”owned” by Russia), Muntenia (Wallachia): the south, and the west and north-west: Transylvania.

Wallachia is the cradle of lowlifes and they drop our average IQ a bit. Our harvests mostly hail from there since there are mostly barren plains. Heat is very blatant there, temperatures usually peak up to 40C in August, but that does not mean winter do not bring -20C.
Moldova is mostly a hills region, with plains in the south and east, mountains in the extreme west and highlands in the east. Moldova has had lots of Slavic influence throughout the centuries, from the Kievan Rus to Soviet Russia. Moldovans have also had Mongoloid influence from the Tatar invasions. Lots of personalities hail from there, but people are usually short-tempered and the crime rate is higher there.

Transylvania has the best looking landscapes and cities, but it has been massively influenced by Teutons and Austrians, as well as Hungarians (who did nothing good even if they claim so).

People in Romania have a white skin, they look something between Scandinavians and Greeks - brown haired. Southerners tend to look swarthier, but in Moldova and Transylvania blond hair is not a rare sighting.
>>
>>57272843
Whole lot of text to basically say

>yeah, we're gypsies
>>
>>57272872
You dumb faggot know nothing about geography, history or politics. I guess everything you have done on this website was copying memes and saying ”it's Netherlands, not Holland”. Quite frankly, I think you are a faggot who is also unable to keep an argument without spouting memes because your mind is darkened by the bad part of 4chan, and you are too stupid to understand memes must remain memes.
>>
>>57271459
>apologizing for racism
nigga, even jews are nazis here.
>>
>>57272454
and the butthurtism keeps them mentally balanced anyway.
i basically like both of them though. they post incredibly funny shit sometimes.
>>
>>57272843
Which is more depressing - Moldova or Ukraine ?
>>
>>57272843
Thank you for that succint description.

<- screencapped for future reference

>>57272872
nice bait, but I've read enough playboy romania catalogues to know better.
>>
>>57273080
I would say Ukraine, but both of them seems better countries than Belgium and the Netherlands which are overcrowded shitholes.
Maybe my opinion is a bit biased since I'm a western Moldovan myself.
>>
>>57273102
Thanks for the screenshot, if you confront that with southerners they may find it offensive so you might receive some mean remarks.

>nice bait, but I've read enough playboy romania catalogues to know better
Haha, where do you take them from? And more specific, WHY do you do that? Are you from Khartoum?
>>
File: IMG_3746.jpg (196 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.jpg
196 KB, 1000x667
>>57273133
>seems better countries than Belgium
m8 even fucking Pakistan is better than Belgium
>>
>>57273298
I am from Khartoum, and I am pretty much inept socially, so there's no fear of future miscegenation with Romanian qties.

freemagspot.es
worldmags.net (needs a premium subscription for novafile)
Any routine publication worth something is pirated there. Just watch out for ISP warnings/notifications, bro.

>>57272998
Yeah but I can't sleep well knowing I insulted someone across the world when I have access to the internet. It's not seemly.
>>
>>57273496
>I am from Khartoum
Take a picture from your window please
>>
>>57273400
Memes aside, I wouldn't say so. Pakistani women are still spawning lots of children who are migrating towards Europe.

>>57273496
I do not cooperate too much with humans either, let alone females; but I perform well about career and keep myself away from corporation and those kind of things coming from EU. And anyway, it's hard for a non-white male to fall unto the crotch of a Romanian woman, they have biased opinions. But lately I think they would get easily impregnated by some American negro, since they all love America.
>>
>>57273650
Can't risk it bro, if intelligence link my online identity with my IRL and then be executed for anti-Islamic rhetoric that's posted here.

>>57273667
I think it's the stereotypical illusion of sexual freedom females everywhere crave in their twenties.

Stay on course, make relationships and by the time your 35-40 you'll have plenty of money and options to start a family. Or just live a playboy life like Dan Bilzerian.
>>
>>57273667
Yeah but in Belgium you've got the full fix of quality immigrants - Moroccans, Pakis, Algerians...
>>
>>57273819
Is it true what this slavshit writes here ?
http://tema.ru/eng/travel/sudan/
>>
File: Whitest man in Argentina.jpg (24 KB, 305x406) Image search: [Google]
Whitest man in Argentina.jpg
24 KB, 305x406
Genocide is probably a bit much tbqh but most non-Whites realise that neighbourhoods, governments, societies controlled by White people are usually much safer, fairer and wealthier than their non-White equivalents.
>>
All is forgiven.
Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>57273942
Couldn't critique the pictures because they're ridiculously high-res (bandwidth quota) but each individual observation is spot on, including the rampant paranoia towards foreigners/political adversaries/certain ethnicities.
>>
Love this thread xx
>>
>>57274044
Pretty much, but I would say that it's more a feature of greater emotional intelligence and communal cohesion, in spite of any recent challenges (marriage equality in certain countries). And it's mostly attributable to early secularization.

Everywhere else, it's just enforcement of conformity to the government's agenda.
>>
>>57274295
How do you rate living in Khartoum out of 10 ?
>>
>>57271459
+1
>>
>apologizing after a failed trolling

you are disgusting and no gentleman
>>
>>57274575
0.5-0.9/10 depending on your wealth and government affiliation.

>>57274601
>>57274402
Shukran 3azizis
>>
aren't you a sweet guy.
>>
>>57274657
In the words of the eminent neo-classical philosopher, D.J. Khalid, I played myself.
>>
File: dni.jpg (30 KB, 480x299) Image search: [Google]
dni.jpg
30 KB, 480x299
It's all forgiven...

But do you consider Jordany a "white" nation? You guys can't even kiss in public without go to jail, or be gay and get executed.
>>
>>57274657
ahahahaah well said
>>
>>57274658
Zero point five ?
>>
>>57274808
Yes, 5-9%

>>57274742
I am not even Jordan, I am Sudan. That probably makes OP worse for you.
>>
>>57274742
>jordan
Negře, prosím.

But to answer your question regardless, Jordanians are bros. They're much more open minded than your average american.

>>57274861
>Yes, 5-9%

Thats pretty shit m8. Also what is your ethnicity ?
>>
>>57275138
>Also what is your ethnicity ?
I am blarab (black+arab). Or just black depending on your definition.
>>
>>57271459
why the fuck are you apologizing on 4chan
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.