[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're telling me they walk through all these countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: europe-map-political-countries.jpg (336 KB, 1200x1142) Image search: [Google]
europe-map-political-countries.jpg
336 KB, 1200x1142
So you're telling me they walk through all these countries just to get to the best ones even though they are refugees and should take any asylum they can get and you let them and see nothing wrong with this?
>>
>>57265337
Westcucks
>>
>>57265337
Westcucks indeed
>>
They don't go to France even they understood it was a shithole
>>
Nah, I doubt the go through Belarus and Russia

They come from either Germany to Trelleborg or from Denmark to Malmö
>>
>>57265750
They are right, we're full, UK is this way it's a wonderful country thanks
>>
>>57265949
No, really. Why is it migrants don't seek asylum in France?
>>
>>57268096
france doesn't let them in
>>
>>57268232
Yes they do, they have to.
>>
>>57268402
They think the UK IS FATER AT processing applications and that there friends went there
>>
>>57265337
>Syria
Most of them aren't from Syria. Many of those who claim to be Syrian aren't Syrian.
>>
>>57265337
You'd better draw that line from Iran since they mostly come from those overcrowded countries in southern Asia such as Pakistan and Bangladesh - you can see their Indian looks.
>>
Syrians are the best of that bunch, most of them are Afghans, Bangladeshis and literal niggers claiming to be Syrian
>>
>>57269448
All ex-colonies of the U.K
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.