[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so fucking hard to understand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>Pale skin, clair hair and eyes
You're white
>Pale skin, dark hair and eyes
You're mediterranean
>Brown skin, dark hair and eyes
You're spic
>Dark skin, hair and eyes
You're negro

>Dark hair/clear eyes - dark eyes/clear hair - brown skin/clear eyes - any other race mixing

mixed

and yes, mixed white and mediterranean is really common. but it's still mixing.
>>
>>57261659
my wife's son's father is a negro but he himself is just a spic
>>
>tfw tan easily with light Brown hair and blue eyes

What am I?
>>
>>57261708
so much this
>>
I'm really white but have dark brown hair and blue-brown eyes.
>>
>>57261708
this
>>
>>57261659
what about Arabs?
>>
>>57261659
mediterranean isn't a race
north africans and middle easterners can be pale and have light coloured eyes but you wouldnt call them white. celts and brits can have dark hair and eyes and they aren't medditerranean obviously.
>brown skin, dark hair
>spic
or arab? or south asian? fucking idiot.
there aren't races, there aren't even ethnic groups genetically, it's culture and people being in the same place for a long time that cause them to look and act similar.
>>
>>57261863
they're spics, with some mediterranean people in the coast and some anglo/white mixing in the levant
>>
>>57261708
Wow, the same. My wife met him at Erasmus exchange in Barcelona, now I'm cleaning the apartment beacuse they want to have free bedroom. He teaches her Spanish, I'm very proud of her :)
>>
>the japanese are mediterreneans
>>
I'm poo in loo(Bengali). Always wondered what we were, feels like we're our own unique race because of how different we look to everyone else. Aside from some slight Asiatic facial features (well in my case) we look completely different from everyone else.
>>
>>57261659
I got light brown hair and brown eyes. What am I again?
>>
Mediterraneans can get brown as shit though
>>
>>57261747
a retard
>>
>>57262175
inuit
>>
>>57262391
They got dark hair and eyes.
>>
>>57261659
Embrace your moorishness, Fernando.
>>
>>57261747
grecoslav rapebaby
>>
no thanks, one drop rule
>>
Ginger with green eyes tan well in the sun master race here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.